Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Especially the ones of orange-ish hues... they're always eating all the food, committing all sorts of crime, and are so fucking lazy. The other day I saw a homeless dog get a fair amount of cash (he was orange obviously) and what did he do? He ate some fried kibble and drank some kool-aid from a water bowl. Not surprising, obviously.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
good for you!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
Amen brother. I love cats
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SniperFox
+5|6637|Ohio
Amen!
Hurricane
Banned

leetkyle wrote:

good for you!
I heard the leaders of your church are under allegations of child molestation. Any comments?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
you are getting mixed up with your government, not ours - sorry.
SniperFox
+5|6637|Ohio
Kinky
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6555|Kent, UK

Hurricane wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

good for you!
I heard the leaders of your church are under allegations of child molestation. Any comments?
yeah, he's waiting for his compensation cheque
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
hawt
SniperFox
+5|6637|Ohio
I need to bump the amount of psots I have..

Registerd: 1 Year 5 Months ago
Total posts (From this one): 10
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6525|Milkystania, yurop

Buckles wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

good for you!
yeah, he's waiting for his compensation cheque
Ouch-fuckin-ie
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6467

cool.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6555|Kent, UK

Hurricane wrote:

Especially the ones of orange-ish hues... they're always eating all the food, committing all sorts of crime, and are so fucking lazy. The other day I saw a homeless dog get a fair amount of cash (he was orange obviously) and what did he do? He ate some fried kibble and drank some kool-aid from a water bowl. Not surprising, obviously.
lol i think i know exactly what you're talking about. if so, +1 for joo
SniperFox
+5|6637|Ohio
I don't like the orange ones.. but I like my German Sheperd.. herd.. something.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6393|Evilsville

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Smithereener
+138|6314|California
Even this one?

I like dogs. I like cats too. But I really want a ferret for some reason, although it is illegal in Cali.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6585|Sweden
No,you don't.

https://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4990/p3030027tl0.jpg
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6393|Evilsville

Smithereener wrote:

Even this one?

I like dogs. I like cats too. But I really want a ferret for some reason, although it is illegal in Cali.
Ferrets rock! I've got 2. I had 6, but the last 2 years 4 have died. 3 of old age and one of cancer.
Why are they illegal in Cali by the way?
Ultimatrox
+38|6231|Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cats are dogs but then gay
Smithereener
+138|6314|California

Gillenator wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

Even this one?

Ferrets rock! I've got 2. I had 6, but the last 2 years 4 have died. 3 of old age and one of cancer.
Why are they illegal in Cali by the way?
I'm not sure, I just know they've always been illegal.

wikipedia wrote:

Ferrets are still illegal in California under Fish and Game Code Section 2118 and the California Code of Regulations.
Hurricane
Banned

Smithereener wrote:

Even this one?

He's not orange, and he sounds like a do-good dog so... he passes...
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6342|New York

Hurricane wrote:

Are you Michael Vick?
Hurricane
Banned

Villain{NY} wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Are you Michael Vick?
No, I'm not heinous enough to do that. I'm like those guys who just drive by Southeast DC yelling "Damn *insert race here*" but never do anything else. Harmless
l41e
+677|6647

Hurricane wrote:

Villain{NY} wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Are you Michael Vick?
No, I'm not heinous enough to do that. I'm like those guys who just drive by Southeast DC yelling "Damn *insert race here*" but never do anything else. Harmless
Southeast FTL. If I'm in SE I generally don't leave the Metro station. I just get on another train.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-07-26 08:16:29)

suomalainen_äijä
+64|6164
they're just animals, should every living thing act like a human?

a dog playing bf2 lol

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-07-26 08:38:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard