Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6548|Kent, UK
I'm playing this again at work for lack of anything else to play (nothing to test right now). I've completed it with all 96 levels finished and i'm playing it again. This game RAWKS!!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone
I also love super mario series
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

New Super Mario Bros. ftw.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6436|California

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

yea,  but the story was really short, and I'm about 3/5 the way collecting all the gold coins.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

RandomSchl wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

yea,  but the story was really short, and I'm about 3/5 the way collecting all the gold coins.
True, but at least they're on the right track again. A non-sidescroller Mario just doesn't feel right.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6588|Michigan, USA
The gamecube one was pretty good in my opinion, never beat it, got pissed at one particular level

Super Mario World is the old Snes cartridge with thecombo of mario games right?  Mine is that way anyways, we got close(me and my family) but never did, moved onto the N64 shortly afterwards, and the beautiful Orcarina of time..  Mind you I was like 7 at the time of the Snes...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
play the hardest super mario world levels ever.!!!
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6548|Kent, UK

r2zoo wrote:

The gamecube one was pretty good in my opinion, never beat it, got pissed at one particular level

Super Mario World is the old Snes cartridge with thecombo of mario games right?  Mine is that way anyways, we got close(me and my family) but never did, moved onto the N64 shortly afterwards, and the beautiful Orcarina of time..  Mind you I was like 7 at the time of the Snes...
Thats Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World.
And I'm playing Ocarina too, but sometimes i cba with it and play olds NES/SNES gamres for simplicity
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I could never stand the low-polygon Zeldas. I would've preferred sprite-based titles.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6588|Michigan, USA

Buckles wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

And I'm playing Ocarina too, but sometimes i cba with it and play olds NES/SNES gamres for simplicity
Well A link to the Past is still my all-time favorite Zelda.  Super Mario allstars was awesome, my first experience into the Merio series, so many good times now long gone   As for NES games, NES was the first game I played, Bubble Bobble FTW!  Nothing appeals more to a 5 year old then bubbles and dinosaurs
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
I've always been a Mario fan... 
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6675|The Lou

Buckles wrote:

I'm playing this again at work for lack of anything else to play (nothing to test right now). I've completed it with all 96 levels finished and i'm playing it again. This game RAWKS!!
I hate you buckles... I want that job.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6548|Kent, UK

r2zoo wrote:

Buckles wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Well A link to the Past is still my all-time favorite Zelda.  Super Mario allstars was awesome, my first experience into the Merio series, so many good times now long gone   As for NES games, NES was the first game I played, Bubble Bobble FTW!  Nothing appeals more to a 5 year old then bubbles and dinosaurs
Link to the Past is excellent too. Completed it twice last week
I play old skool games too much, but hell it's my job
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
Nintendo needs more games like those... 
Stizz
+8|6241|New Jersey
LOL, I love the old school games, my personal faves being the orignal NES, for which I am a collector and currently have 603 unique (no duplicates) games, some of which are very rare and worth a couple hundred easlily examples being, bubble bath babes (cart only, no box or manual) cheetahmen 2 (still sealed in perfect condition) among others.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard