Lemures
+3|6232
BF2CC Monitor

http://CCM.lemsig.com/

CC Monitor runs in the background alongside BF2CC or 2142CC and monitors the "chat" tab for specific userdefined words and sounds an alert when one is seen. This means that the admin no longer has to actively monitor the chat, and can either step away from the computer or use the computer for something else without fear of missing a request for an admin or some other important server event.

Old post is here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=71274

It's been updated and fixed with up. I've taken all your feedback and requests to heart and made this new version. New logo, new design, new functions. Yes, I realize this is months later, but I still did it!

If you know of anywhere I can post this, please, let me know. Considering BF2CC is such a specialty tool, its kinda hard to spread the word about this program. Please, let your server administrators know this exists. Post here, or send me an email, and let me know what you think!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6645|UK
Looks like it could be useful. I'll check it out later.
Funky Icebag
+7|6143|Finland
So is there some kind of a filter in that progra that You can adjust to warn from specific words/sounds?
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6239|Finland
Sounds usefull, thanks mate
=EXP= Dr>Fragalot<
Does not have a minicity!
+11|6171|Tulln | Austria
thats brilliant imo cheers mate!
Lemures
+3|6232

Funky Icebag wrote:

So is there some kind of a filter in that progra that You can adjust to warn from specific words/sounds?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You can delete the "standard alerts" alert, and create your own. One of my friends has a unique sound for "admin", "tk", "glitch", "hack", and various swear words. That way he can HEAR what the problem is before checking BF2CC.

Please keep up the feedback. This is how the thing gets fixed. Also, let anybody you know know about this. And don't hesitate to email me, whether its to say you hate the program, or to tell me who I should tell about it. Whatever. If you send the link to someone, please, tell them to send me an email and let me know what they think about it. I've spent a LOT of time making this. Also, donate if youre feeling generous

Time for a nice 12 hour drive, so, I'll check back later tonight. I hope its working out!
fabiator14
+7|6169|Normandy - France
useful yes !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard