blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616
^^
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

its not x-mas time with the guy and the bucket and bell in hand by the walmart door
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

Yes, I donated two big bags of clothes two days ago.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Have I fuck.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

no, i hate poor people.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
XBurnerX
+5|6575|MS - US
Thats funny you mention.  I just read an article today that says my state donates the most to charity as a percentage of our incomes.  Thats odd  because i think we're the most impoverished state in the union too.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA
I volunteer every sunday for 4 hours at a local hospital
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
i donate clothing but no i don't give money. i always give excuses my favourite is: 'if i had money i would not  be @#%% walking home right now would i?"
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6628|California
Why?
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6540|United States
I have no sympathy for bums. I only really feel sorry for the homeless/poor who are crazy in the head and have been thrown out of their house, and really don't know what's going on. For the poor people who sit there wasting our tax dollars on free food and shelter... well, they can just kiss my ass. Orphanages are generally the only "poor" people I help out because they're kids. Adults can help being poor, all it takes is a loss of laziness.
trippy982
+34|6368

chittydog wrote:

Same except mine was 5 huge bags of clothes, an old TV, and a few other things.
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
I was supposed to work on a low income housing project all summer....  However moving dirt seems like it takes longer than it should, so I have been left out...
link52787
+29|6492

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I did that when I was in highschool, not only did I get to help people.  The hospital gives me all the food and drinks I want. 
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6174|Out for donutz!
I volunteer 1 or 2 days a month at the rescue mission to cook and feed the needy. They have a drug and alcohol program there to help train people move on to a better life. Then they have the guests that live in the area get a good meal.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY
Were we supposed to?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon
ya, i worked today.
cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia

link52787 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I did that when I was in highschool, not only did I get to help people.  The hospital gives me all the food and drinks I want. 
Yum. Hospital food. Do you work for an airline?
[RaWr]-Impsux
Have Guns, Will Travel.
+28|6527
This thread reminds me of a Food Drive bin thats just inside my local Wal-Marts doors, theres no food in it, it's full of trash

=[
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!
When I smoked I gave homeless on the street a cigarette or two when I passed them. That's about it.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

BeerzGod wrote:

I have no sympathy for bums. I only really feel sorry for the homeless/poor who are crazy in the head and have been thrown out of their house, and really don't know what's going on. For the poor people who sit there wasting our tax dollars on free food and shelter... well, they can just kiss my ass. Orphanages are generally the only "poor" people I help out because they're kids. Adults can help being poor, all it takes is a loss of laziness.
There are poor people who have jobs too. Some of them just can't get a break, others just aren't as capable as the rest of us and can't get a job that pays more than minimum wage. Oddly enough, when I was poor, I busted my ass working two jobs. Now that I'm not, I'm lazy as shit.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA

cospengle wrote:

link52787 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Yum. Hospital food. Do you work for an airline?
+ colleges snuggle me
twiistaaa
+87|6639|mexico

chittydog wrote:

so its not good enough for you but its good enough for them. what an asshole.

haha.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
No, but I've helped charities who care for ill people.
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
all poor people are poor because of the choices they made, fuck them.

Praise Jesus.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Reciprocity wrote:

all poor people are poor because of the choices they made, fuck them.

Praise Jesus.
What if they were born poor but couldn't get a decent job because of their educational level?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard