Would you?

Yes70%70% - 78
No29%29% - 33
Total: 111
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

what if you could go back in time, but it was @random times and you had no control? What if you ended up in the Medieval times? Then what?
Own the place with an M-60.
CDK3Y
+25|6140|BEHIND YOU!
i would go back and study my math, so i dont become a failure in my parents eyes <
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

M.O.A.B wrote:

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

what if you could go back in time, but it was @random times and you had no control? What if you ended up in the Medieval times? Then what?
Witch! That witch posseses a devils arm!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6703
Either prevent the band Kyuss from breaking up
Or
Eliminating the Catholic church being invented so that the "nicer" denominations controlled Europe during the Middle Ages, meaning that Medicine, science and technology would be able to prosper without being lablled and heretics and burnt.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

chittydog wrote:

No. How do you know you won't make things worse. Didn't you guys learn anything from Back to the Future?
I should be okay as long as I learn Johnny B. Goode.

I'm sure it'll help in Roman times too.

I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet... But your descendents will love it.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Either prevent the band Kyuss from breaking up
Or
Eliminating the Catholic church being invented so that the "nicer" denominations controlled Europe during the Middle Ages, meaning that Medicine, science and technology would be able to prosper without being lablled and heretics and burnt.
You sure about that? The catholic church is the most open minded about science and medicine in the world! It's the Protestants who are against it! Look at what the pope said http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19956961/
.Genera|-Idea.
Run program: uninstalllife.exe
+2|6144

fatherted13 wrote:

Star Trek says no.
l41e
+677|6649

Not prevent per se, but - knowing what I do now - I'd redo the last few years of my life.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
no. I believe everything that ever happened had a reason to happen.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-07-26 17:58:28)

David.P
Banned
+649|6275

k30dxedle wrote:

Not prevent per se, but - knowing what I do now - I'd redo the last few years of my life.
I cant believe i'm agreeing with you!
l41e
+677|6649

David.P wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Brb; getting out my "The end is coming" sign.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

David.P wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

Witch! That witch posseses a devils arm!
Call me a witch and they're wrong about two things, I'm a guy, and I will have the power of god at ma fingertips, for the period at least.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

k30dxedle wrote:

David.P wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Brb; getting out my "The end is coming" sign.
This one?

https://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Nigh.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

David.P wrote:

If you could go back in time and prevent something would you? But your existence and that of others would be at stake. Would you take the risk or not?
Hell yeah...  The only question is...  would I be able to go back to my original time period?...

Last edited by Turquoise (2007-07-26 19:10:15)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

chittydog wrote:

No. How do you know you won't make things worse. Didn't you guys learn anything from Back to the Future?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard