Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6557|San Diego, CA, USA
Yesterday the Democrats had a debate sponsored by YouTube.  Politicians are now having round tables and video chats more and more often.  Some are even putting virtual headquarters in virtual worlds like 'Second Life'. 

How will the internet affect Politics?
jonsimon
+224|6504

Harmor wrote:

Yesterday the Democrats had a debate sponsored by YouTube.  Politicians are now having round tables and video chats more and more often.  Some are even putting virtual headquarters in virtual worlds like 'Second Life'. 

No. The internet is too stupid to be taken seriously. See 4chan.

Last edited by jonsimon (2007-07-25 10:43:45)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6652
I wish politics would just burn down and die in a fire.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6709

jonsimon wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Considering the internet is populated by the general public, that would mean the general public is too stupid to be taken seriously.

I'm actually inclined to agree.
jonsimon
+224|6504

Skruples wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Considering the internet is populated by the general public, that would mean the general public is too stupid to be taken seriously.

I'm actually inclined to agree.
Not necessarily. See Penny Arcade's 'Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory'.
topal63
. . .
+533|6727
This?
https://i19.tinypic.com/4r2ycuv.jpg
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6777
The world needs more debate. issues need to be discussed not swept under the table.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard