Poll

Which administration are we more likely to be attacked by Terrorism?

More likely under a Republican administration9%9% - 9
Less likely under a Republican administration2%2% - 2
Just as likely under either administration38%38% - 38
Less likely under a Democratic administration2%2% - 2
More likely under a Democratic administration15%15% - 15
I like cheese.33%33% - 33
Total: 99
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

It would have happened irrespective of administration I agree but both parties had ample time, since the seventies, to introduce air marshals and ban sharp objects on planes.
The perfect solution. Install an incapacitating agent on every commercial airline that is activated by the pilots in their airtight secure cockpits . If there is a security threat knock all the passengers out. There is probably a big problem with that but I haven't figured it out just this second..lol
The problem might be that no matter what drug or dose was used a certain number of people would have a reaction and die.

Last edited by ATG (2007-07-24 21:44:32)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6402|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

It would have happened irrespective of administration I agree but both parties had ample time, since the seventies, to introduce air marshals and ban sharp objects on planes.
The perfect solution. Install an incapacitating agent on every commercial airline that is activated by the pilots in their airtight secure cockpits . If there is a security threat knock all the passengers out. There is probably a big problem with that but I haven't figured it out just this second..lol
How about we give tasers to all passengers?  It might not work as planned, but it would be fun to watch...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The problem might be that no matter what drug or dose was used a certain number of people would have a reaction and die.
Slamming into stationary objects tends to have that effect also .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

Any Administration that does NOT what extremist muslims want the U.S. to do. 

So, unless we pull out of the middle east, stop supporting Isreal, and do what ever else they ask, it has little to do with the current administration, but more of ongoing U.S. interests and extremist terrorists defending what they believe is a crime against them by the U.S.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6762|Cambridge (UK)
Camembert FTW!
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6408|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
It doesnt really matter to them I would believe. They aren't attacking a country to attack its leading party (although as we all know it, the opposition will blame it on the governing party's lack of foresight and security measures), they attack to instill fear, to make a point and most of all, to hamper the policies supported by the US (as stated 2 posts above)

The most worrysome thing to me is when innocent people are deported under suspicion of "terroristic actions". Think Maher Arar. It's getting to a point where it's become completely ridiculous. It's as if every freaking muslim/arab/middle eastern looking dude is some bomb toting freak.
Homeland Security has gone off its rocker.

Oh yeah, http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070725
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6276
If more people don't vote for cheese, the terrorists win.
topal63
. . .
+533|6715

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

If more people don't vote for cheese, the terrorists win.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6545|San Diego, CA, USA

Turquoise wrote:

Personally, I like cheese.  I bet terrorists do too, unless they're vegan terrorists.
A block of cheese, surprisingly, was confiscated at the San Diego Airport along with some 'bomb' components.  Experts say they are trying to smuggle bomb components on a plane (i.e. wires, modified cell phones, etc...) to assemble on a plane.

Is cheese supposed to be C4 explosives?
Turquoise
O Canada

Harmor wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Personally, I like cheese.  I bet terrorists do too, unless they're vegan terrorists.
A block of cheese, surprisingly, was confiscated at the San Diego Airport along with some 'bomb' components.  Experts say they are trying to smuggle bomb components on a plane (i.e. wires, modified cell phones, etc...) to assemble on a plane.

I've heard people refer to a cheap version of heroin as "cheese."
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6764

Turquoise wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

yum yum

Cheese is a heroin-based recreational drug that surfaced in the United States in 2005 and came to the media's attention after a string of deaths among adolescents in Dallas County, Texas.

Cheese is formed by combining heroin with crushed tablets of certain over-the-counter cold medication, such as Tylenol PM. Such a cold medication contains acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol, and the antihistamine diphenhydramine, the active ingredient in Benadryl.[1] Cheese may contain a 2% to 8% heroin purity level;[2] an 8% purity level is, in some cases, enough to start an addiction in a user of Cheese.[3] The powder is snorted instead of being injected.
Turquoise
O Canada

BN wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Harmor wrote:

yum yum

Cheese is a heroin-based recreational drug that surfaced in the United States in 2005 and came to the media's attention after a string of deaths among adolescents in Dallas County, Texas.

Cheese is formed by combining heroin with crushed tablets of certain over-the-counter cold medication, such as Tylenol PM. Such a cold medication contains acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol, and the antihistamine diphenhydramine, the active ingredient in Benadryl.[1] Cheese may contain a 2% to 8% heroin purity level;[2] an 8% purity level is, in some cases, enough to start an addiction in a user of Cheese.[3] The powder is snorted instead of being injected.
Wow...  Johnny on the spot...  Good call  +1
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6713|Riva, MD
Dude, what the fuck, you don't need a random option, that just fucks with the purpose of the poll.
Turquoise
O Canada

_j5689_ wrote:

Dude, what the fuck, you don't need a random option, that just fucks with the purpose of the poll.
*shrugs*  I think it's a good indication of whether or not a poll is relevant.  I voted for cheese since the question was bullshit.

Terrorists couldn't give less of a shit about political parties in the West -- they just do whatever they can to force us to fight amongst ourselves.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6545|San Diego, CA, USA

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

the terrorists dont discriminate... they even kill each other when they get bored... lol
Hopefully the Iraqis will figure this out and stop fighting amongst each other.
Madison B.
+4|6107
I say both....

Extremists don't like liberal social views.. gay rights...etc...
They also don't like people telling them what to do.

Liberal social views - democrates
people sticking their noses where they don't belong - republicans.

Maybe if we put Tom or Jerry... the internationally recognized cat and mouse.. into office we can amuse terrorism away....

....and yea i like cheese...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker

Spark wrote:

The difference between the parties is skindeep now that the neocons are quickly losing their hold on the Republican Party.

It would not make a difference between them.
I don't know what a neocon is, but the Dem party will never be defined as anti-abortion.  That we can be sure of.
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6527|The lunar module

Stingray24 wrote:

Spark wrote:

The difference between the parties is skindeep now that the neocons are quickly losing their hold on the Republican Party.

It would not make a difference between them.
I don't know what a neocon is, but the Dem party will never be defined as anti-abortion.  That we can be sure of.
Gruyere.
hanbbu
+1|6110
Ppl rly seem to like cheese

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard