SealXo
+309|6541
And look what clinton is wearing.

i think thats disgusting, and if you were thinking about voting for her, you shouldnt now. because i find that disrespectful for some reason. come on. i cant believe she would have the nerve, but then again she wants minimum wage to be 10 bucks, esentially raping my fathers asshole so he has to ly people off.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6555|CH/BR - in UK

...>.>
No links, no debate question...?

-konfusion
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6295|Éire

SealXo wrote:

i think thats disgusting, and if you were thinking about voting for her, you shouldnt now. because i find that disrespectful for some reason. come on. i cant believe she would have the nerve, but then again she wants minimum wage to be 10 bucks, esentially raping my fathers asshole so he has to ly people off.
I can't see what she's wearing because I don't have coverage of the debate here but is her dress sense that much of a deal breaker for you as regards getting your vote?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command
She is a demon possessed reptilian cunt.
It matters not what she wears.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6840|Kubra, Damn it!

Braddock wrote:

SealXo wrote:

I can't see what she's wearing because I don't have coverage of the debate here but is her dress sense that much of a deal breaker for you as regards getting your vote?
ZOMGS, are you serious? Pink and black sooooo don't go together. Why else would you vote for someone besides how snappy their clothes are? A poor dresser will never be able to support SealXo's "alternative" issues.
l41e
+677|6653

...yes, because...it matters so much...arrgh.

/pleads with Russia to please, please, just bomb Hollywood already
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6295|Éire

chittydog wrote:

Braddock wrote:

SealXo wrote:

ZOMGS, are you serious? Pink and black sooooo don't go together. Why else would you vote for someone besides how snappy their clothes are? A poor dresser will never be able to support SealXo's "alternative" issues.
Sorry, couldn't see her on the TV ...didn't realise it was pink and black!
san4
The Mas
+311|6693|NYC, a place to live
What is disrespectful about it?
makeuser
+5|6730|Texas

SealXo wrote:

omg, thanks Bruno!
SealXo
+309|6541

san4 wrote:

Everyone is wearing a suit. And there she is, in the middle,with a fucking pink puffy thing on. with no formal collar, it just sticks striaght up, with no puttons, exposing its disgusting. its not excepted as suitable for sentate meetings, so it definatly shouldnt be acceptable for national television on a political debate.

Psssh.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6295|Éire

SealXo wrote:

san4 wrote:

Everyone is wearing a suit. And there she is, in the middle,with a fucking pink puffy thing on. with no formal collar, it just sticks striaght up, with no puttons, exposing its disgusting. its not excepted as suitable for sentate meetings, so it definatly shouldnt be acceptable for national television on a political debate.

Psssh.
There's far more important political 'hot potatoes' to be worried about my friend.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

"Turn on the debate right now"

Not a chance in hell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard