mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6210
Seeing the amount of ideas pouring out of people in different BF2 forums I`m wondering if EA is considering another booster pack.
I`m of course one of the hope-full
What would be really cool and would fit right in with the BF2 scenario is the addition of an Israeli force. Those guys have tons of cool hardware that us geeks would love and we already have an opposing force - MEC. how cool would it be to fight in the Golan heights, around the Al Aqusa mosk or a map set in downtown Lebanon. i would plonk out my hard earned cash in an instant.
trippy982
+34|6394
Doubt it.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6640

trippy982 wrote:

Doubt it.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6527
The only reason people would play a new booster if it included 3 city maps full of places to throw grenades and spam claymores.
Smitty5613
+46|6522|Middle of nowhere, California

OmniDeath wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Doubt it.
specops10-4
+108|6739|In the hills

Smitty5613 wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Doubt it.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6734|Great Wall
I doubt.. I won't buy it anyway.. I wish I didn't buy EF and AF..
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6210

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

I doubt.. I won't buy it anyway.. I wish I didn't buy EF and AF..
I love those booster packs. My skills as a tank driver increased leaps and bounds after i played a few hours on those maps. So few of the vanilla and SF maps have a great deal of armor (except from highway Tampa, but that`s just released)
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6210
just look at this sexy piece of kit:
https://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/tanks/merkava/merkava2d_2.jpg
Shakez
+39|6166
I'll only buy it if there are attack choppers or a PLA city map.
agent146
+127|6383|Jesus Land aka Canada

specops10-4 wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

doubt that. bf2 is getting older now; remember that.
Ricerckt93
+69|6648
I wouldn't mind seeing another one, but like everyone else, I doubt they will.

They are probably working on something more geared toward DX10, or other future hardware.
firebolt5
+114|6151
They will never update BF2 or have another expansion.  They don't care about BF2 anymore.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6122|So Cal

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

...I`m of course one of the hope-full
Give up your hopes me wee lad. We are the runts of EA/Dice's litter. They are only giving nipple to BF2142. No more patch milk for us.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

specops10-4 wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6270
Also doubt it but i would love to see a south asian booster pack with Australia/South Korea/Japan/US vs PLA/North Korea/Militia(Mec friendly)
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6646|Keyboard

Miguel diaz wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6387|fåking denmark

Yaocelotl wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

EDIT: Doubt it

Last edited by Lieutenant_Jensen (2007-07-23 17:11:44)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

If they made a booster pack with just a Chinese urban map in it, the vast majority would likely buy it, that's one of the main things everyone wants. I wish the people who did Wake 2007 would make us a Chinese urban map, with skyscrapers and the like.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de
what about the other booster packs? only a minority even bought it, because everyone just plays fuckin karkand...
if we hadn´t just this counterstrike community, we would surely have some more boosters...
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6144|San Antonio, Texas
Loved EF -- what's not to love with a new army with cool weapons and maps for jihad jeeping? --, not so much AF. The next one could include water combat, but that seems to add a new dimension to gameplay, making it more of an expansion.

Highly unlikely. They're not even making patches to my knowledge.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6179|c-c-c-Canada

specops10-4 wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

firebolt5 wrote:

They will never update BF2 or have another expansion.  They don't care about BF2 anymore.
I DO doubt anymore effort into BF2.  But they still care about BF2.  I am sure they get some $$ for RANKED Servers, probably unranked also.  Otherwise, EA would have simply said "Say goodbye to BF2"  when the server issue came up.   The Fate of BF2 is probably up to the fans,  once the ranked servers dwindle out, Ea will call it quits.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6712
Heres a link to the BF2 editor... The next expansion pack can be from you!
http://files.filefront.com/BF2+EditorSe … einfo.html

If people have a dream map i can help them make it... ?    Gotta be willing to learn and give a ton of effort though... but its a blast running around on your own map...            CB
Love is the answer
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6175|Wisconsin
.... if you want to fight in the middle east you could download Project Reality mod...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard