XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6188
go-cart that goes to like 100+ mph ;0
ghettoperson
+1,943|6699

Parker wrote:

made to order for now......i dont have enough pics for a website yet, since that will basically be the whole website.
as i make more knives, i get more pics, which in turn puts me closer to the site. lol, sometimes trying to make a business work is so fun.
What kind of money are we talking? I swear, one day if I ever have some spare cash floating around I am determined to purchase one of Parkers creations.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6550|so randum
Well it's not hard cash atm. I have predicted income of about £2500 over the next 4 months from work, then another £4000-£5000 when my Grandma sells my grandads old house
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6415|California

fatherted13 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

what about a life?
You don't know me, so you can't comment on that. I have quite a nice life actually
God, you have no sense of humor.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6878|Texas

fatherted13 wrote:

What man-toy should i buy next?
A whore.  They're the best.  And, bonus!, they're self-cleaning.  Well, the good ones anyway. 
Just remember... You get what you pay for... And sometimes what the last guy had.  HAHAHA

Prostitutes FTW!

Last edited by ph4s3 (2007-07-23 18:56:37)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6705|Brisbane, Australia

Buy a guest spot on +1 News. I'm desperate for teh monnies.
Reciprocity
+721|6630|the dank(super) side of Oregon
a nice watch, worth more than most people's mortgage payment.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6489|Brisbane, Australia

Parker wrote:

made to order for now......i dont have enough pics for a website yet, since that will basically be the whole website.
as i make more knives, i get more pics, which in turn puts me closer to the site. lol, sometimes trying to make a business work is so fun.
did you end up making that 2142 knife?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6440

Try making your own bow - I made a very simple one from bamboo (reinforced middle, roped to keep it from over-bending and cracking), and it's about 1.2 metres.  Still pretty powerful, mind.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-07-24 02:51:49)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6489|Brisbane, Australia

some_random_panda wrote:

Try making your own bow - I made a very simple one from bamboo (reinforced middle, roped to keep it from over-bending and cracking), and it's about 1.2 metres.  Still pretty powerful, mind.
pics or it didnt happen!

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6440

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

pics or it didnt happen!

I'm not sure if that's legal (possession I mean).  If not, it's easy enough to dismantle.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6497|Boulder, CO
Bamboo is one of the best materials for a bow and i've seen one made of it before. its also meant to be the easiest type of bow to build but you need several large pieces of green bamboo to do and in the UK you just can't get that.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6391|Atlanta, Georgia
You can get bamboo in america, its called rivercane tho, as for a new toy get something that can go so fast and something that is so dangerous one false move will kill you. For the ultimate effect, get something that just might kill you anyways.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6747

Sarrk wrote:

I hope you're kidding.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6550|so randum

NeXuS4909 wrote:

You can get bamboo in america, its called rivercane tho, as for a new toy get something that can go so fast and something that is so dangerous one false move will kill you. For the ultimate effect, get something that just might kill you anyways.
That's why i'm getting a motorbike
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6705|Brisbane, Australia

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

I hope you're kidding.
So do I. I has job now, so monnies is actually plentiful.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard