emperorphoenix
+5|6775|Westeren Australia
well the US want to rule everything that settles it  and every1 hates the us
BlackKesha
+1|6702|Моск&#
who talks that all hate you??? here I do not see reasons to hate what - or nation, idiots are everywhere, regardless of place of inhabitation, language and color of skin...
to me here also not quite clearly, why many consider that all Russian alcoholics and drink cheap vodka by litres...
here I am 23 years and I however do not understand, why consider us the most drinking nation, although many nations drink much more... and I do not yet understand, why if I Russian,
must walk in a cap - cap with ear-flaps...
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6682|S.E. United States

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Okay, I've wondered about this  ever since I got bf2.

Why the HELL does EVERY map have the USMC?
Why is there not ONE map that has China vs MEC?

Is it that the American players can't stand to play anything else than themselves or something? That's the only reason I can think of, but doesn't seem very likely.
the game is american,created in the usa.(exception of dice being in canada)
why doesnt your country create a game to fit just your liking?
what a subject to whine about,this pussy buys a game made in the usa,based around united states marines,who by the way would kick your ass,then cries about too much usa in the game.
like I said,can your country create a game just for you,then maybe youll stop crying...boo hoo

btw,isnt sometime in early feb. going to suit your fancy,somebody must of heard you crying
bf2 euroforce

oh yea,that was funny about the lymie in the pub wearing american clothes and smoking marlboros
wear our clothes,smoke our cigs and play our games and cry hate,too funny,just too funny...

the world is full of so much hate....what a shame

Last edited by KillerYaNk (2006-01-23 05:49:16)

BlackKesha
+1|6702|Моск&#
it can be we will close the theme of national hatred?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard