tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6144|Malmö, Sweden
Hi there!

I´ve been watching the tour every day since it started.
I´m hooked and have been since the Lance Armstrong era. (armstrong rules)

Do you watch it, and if you do who´s is your favorite rider?
Who do you think will win the Tour this year?

I think the little danish chicken Rasmusen has a good chance!!!!

/Tjocka
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6128
i saw the beggining of it on speed channel or something, then quickly flipped  the channel, as soon as i realized what it was i was seeing
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.
no
Defiance
+438|6671

lolcakes wrote:

i saw the beggining of it on speed channel or something, then quickly flipped  the channel, as soon as i realized what it was i was seeing
Hollow opinions ftw!
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6128

Defiance wrote:

lolcakes wrote:

Hollow opinions ftw!
tbh i dont care ftw
dead_rac00n
+12|6482|DTC
These doped sweaty fags in pink panty riding their SM machines are a disgrace to sport at large.
Every year, there's an announcement that all contestants are clean and 6 months later, they're all proven to be doped.
Armstrong FTW ? Not exactly. "Mr 1-ball-left, EPO & Steroids FTW" is the correct sentence..
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
To see a bunch of drug addics sycle for several hours???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

Evans or rasmussen. Depending on his last individual time attack. Pretty exciting, and belgium isn't doing that bad. Tom Boonen Ftw (and steegmans, our new relevation)
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium
Rasmussen will fail in the last time trial.I hope Contador wins this year.
And hopefully Belgium will have the green jersey with Tom Boonen
Enzzenmachine
+20|6345

Babb Master Flash wrote:

To see a bunch of drug addics sycle for several hours???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's damn annoying to me to see them riding plus it's almost everyday and I have something else to do than wasting my time watching TV all the afternoon.

however they are NOT more drugs addict than other pros in other sports... if we controled as much footballers as bicycle riders, there wouldn't get any footballer able to play anymore since they're all dopped as shit.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6393|Belgium

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

the onely reason for that is, because you dont want a dutch team to win the tour. I think today contador will be put on great ditance by the raboteam.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6479|Trondheim, Norway
Can't say I bother to watch every minute of every stage but I make sure I get to know who won etc. my favorites are ofc Thor Hushovd (CA) and Kurt Asle Arvesen (CSC), Norwegians you know

Jersey guesses:

Yellow: Rasmussen
Climbing (or whatever you call it in English): Rasmussen
Green: Boonen
Youth: Gerdemann (or what he is called), he put himself in a really good position on the stage he won, and I'll guess he'll make it.

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-07-23 02:33:00)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium

Doperwt. wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

the onely reason for that is, because you dont want a dutch team to win the tour. I think today contador will be put on great ditance by the raboteam.
No, I don't care whether a Dutch team wins or not, I don't have a problem with the dutchies . All I'm saying is, if you look at Rasmussen's time trial history, he blows! Contador is above average in time trials and is also a true climber just like Rasmussen (look at yesterday's stage!).
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

I want Cadel Evans to get second at the very least.
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6144|Malmö, Sweden

some_random_panda wrote:

I want Cadel Evans to get second at the very least.
hm... Why not first place? I mean you are australian are you not
san4
The Mas
+311|6688|NYC, a place to live
I've been following it this year. (I ignored it last year because I was disillusioned by the drug scandals.) It looks like it could be close until the last time trial. There wasn't too much suspense in the Lance Armstrong era, so this is more interesting.

Although I think every sport has tons of players who use drugs, I think drugs are worse in cycling because there isn't much eye-hand coordination required. In baseball or soccer/football, you have to have incredible skill, not just strength and endurance, so drugs don't make as much of a difference.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

gene_pool wrote:

no
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6394|Evilsville
Yes
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6267|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

dead_rac00n wrote:

These doped sweaty fags in pink panty riding their SM machines are a disgrace to sport at large.
Every year, there's an announcement that all contestants are clean and 6 months later, they're all proven to be doped.
Armstrong FTW ? Not exactly. "Mr 1-ball-left, EPO & Steroids FTW" is the correct sentence..
OMG, how ironic that statments like this are being made on a forum (A FORUM) dedicated to people who are so into their computer games they have to share their opinions and stories with other like minded people.
Personally I don't think any of us has the right to slag off any sport that actually involves leaving the house!
CommieChipmunk
+488|6569|Portland, OR, USA
Yessir, but it gets kinda boring after a while...

I go out and actually ride 20-30 miles a day...
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands

gene_pool wrote:

no
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
nope, but then again i dont watch boxing, soccer, nascar, golf, or hockey(unless its the Bruins) either

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-07-23 10:00:32)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6527|Belgium

Emil wrote:

Can't say I bother to watch every minute of every stage but I make sure I get to know who won etc. my favorites are ofc Thor Hushovd (CA) and Kurt Asle Arvesen (CSC), Norwegians you know

Jersey guesses:

Yellow: Rasmussen
Climbing (or whatever you call it in English): Rasmussen
Green: Boonen
Youth: Gerdemann (or what he is called), he put himself in a really good position on the stage he won, and I'll guess he'll make it.
Well after today, I liked what vino did, but he will not win anymore.
Youth will be contador, I don't think Gerdemann will pass that guy anymore.
Green: boonen without accidents.
Climbing: still close, maybe soler if he goes for it.
Yellow: Evans disappointed me today, will probably be Rasmussen or Contador.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Personally I don't think any of us has the right to slag off any sport that actually involves leaving the house!
I think we do.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6847|Seattle, Washington, USA

I haven't been watching this year, but I watched every year that Lance won.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard