ReTox
+100|6500|State of RETOXification
I constantly look at kits on the ground, if I see an engineer I'll throw some mines down, same with the gheymores.  When I'm sniper I'm pretty good at only using the schmores to secure my location but if I'm another kit then I throw 'em in high traffic areas.  Other kits I'll grab for ammo, health, etc.  I usually wait for AT guys to get killed then grab theirs to take out armour, switch back and revive if I'm playing medic.  Always neutralize then revive is motto.

All in all a very sound and valuable way of gaming.  Good post for those that don't do it yet.
Revelation_Space
+3|6271
Ja, I do all those things, common sense.

It always irritates me when I'm a medic, and I get shot, and my squad mate just walks away from my dead body. Always always take the kit and revive a fallen medic.

Obviously if I kill a sniper I'm going to use his claymores if I'm capping a flag.

Despite having over 500 hours in this game it honestly never occurred to me to take an Engineer's kit and drop his mines, so I will start doing that.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Yeah Heal myself or Resupply myself !
JG1567JG
+110|6590|United States of America
Something else that I try to do sometimes if I am alone on the battlefield and a second kit is available to grab say your a sniper and an support guy just died next to you.  Sometimes I will grab the support kit just to run out from cover shooting the support gun then duck back behind cover and snipe a little then go back to the support kit.  By switching back and forth you can keep both kits longer and make the enemy think there is more people at your position.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard