innerchild
+4|6123
after 2 years of playing bf2 i use some tricks which i am wondering if other onese are using them 2...

first of all i try to use multiple kits in a round in order to win..

for example...

i kill a sniper as a medic within a flag radius. i quickly grab his kit and try to select his claymore.
if there are not any to choose from or only 1 then i know he has dropped them.
if not then i put them on certain strategic points in the flag radius and quickly grab my medic kit that way i am using 2 kits
at the same time.

or if a sniper tries to cap my flag and i shoot him death then i grab his kit, lay around the claymores and get my previous kit back.
then i leave for another location. most of the time when i am at another location i receive points for killing people with the claymores..

so that way i am using multiple kits at the same time... this counts as well for as i am running out of ammo.. i grab a kit of a ammo supplier,
drop some ammo and grab my previous kit back....

also are you aware of that every flag has his secret radius cap point ? instead of just laying around with the flagpole you can select
a position where people do not check that fast and gives you an advantage...

what i also often do when i am in a heli and trying to cap flags....... i only cap them when they are down and no flag is there.
this is because everyone knows then where to shoot and i am a sitting..flying duck...

i leave the cap for the flag then for my team mates which is then faster for them and the enemy looses a spawn point.
if i then go to another flag and do it there as well you will move the enemy backwards because of the lesser spawn points..

this tactic works very well with wake island... even beter if you have a member in your heli which does know this tactic..

i have been cleaning wake island with this tactic within 4 minutes for many times...

this makes the game so great. you can use tactics which is not straight forward and make people confused because you are going into the line
of play which most players do...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6446|Chicago, IL
ill usually steal claymores like that...
or heal myslef after killing a medic
or take a medics kit to revive teammates

Ive been playing SF and trying to get my badges for specific kits though, so not that much lately
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States
Yes
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6576|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Old tactic...most people use them...they are good tho!
ProRacerNorm
+6|6599
i do it all the time..die less
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6402|Alberta, Canada
Honestly, I hate when my pilot chooses to cap a flag in the helo. Makes us an easy target.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6779|Great Brown North
i do all of that too :\
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6393|The Gem Saloon
amazing.....
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6124|Pennsylvania, USA

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

Honestly, I hate when my pilot chooses to cap a flag in the helo. Makes us an easy target.
yeah some people don't realize that attack helis aren't for capping flags.  and yeah i do all that stuff too.

Last edited by I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY (2007-07-22 20:32:52)

USMCkilla
+16|6761|South Carolina
This is the dumbest post I have ever read. Everyone who has a ounce of common sense knows this stuff already.
innerchild
+4|6123

USMCkilla wrote:

This is the dumbest post I have ever read. Everyone who has a ounce of common sense knows this stuff already.
i can easly flame your ass off but i do not walk the road you are walking.
your reply is rude and is a perfect example of dumb behaviour...

ever thought that people might not fight and play the same way as you are for example ???
i just wanted to share my ideas and thoughts and i was wondering if more did it.

if you do not have anything usefull to comment then please don't...
cospengle
+140|6486|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I've done all these before, but now that you spell it out I might start doing the sniper/claymore thing a bit more often. The most common kit I grab is the medic one of course to revive teammates. I try not to use the C4 button from an ememy's kit though, it's not a good idea (I know from experience ).

The above posters are right, the attack chopper isn't for capping flags. But the transport is, and it's a good idea to just neutralise the flag rather than cap it because as the OP said, they know you're there once it goes grey. If no one caps it you can go back later to finish the job. Fushe Pass is a good map for this on a sparsely populated server. Easy way to get 45 team points IAR .
Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6440|beyond teh blinders

innerchild wrote:

USMCkilla wrote:

i can easly flame your ass off but i do not walk the road you are walking.
your reply is rude and is a perfect example of dumb behaviour...

ever thought that people might not fight and play the same way as you are for example ???
i just wanted to share my ideas and thoughts and i was wondering if more did it.

if you do not have anything usefull to comment then please don't...
OWNED
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6368|Calgary, Canada
hey man, even tho none of this is really "new" to say i still thought it was a good post and has some nice posts.
+1
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Switching kits is no new strategy or no trick, just common sense. When I run low on ammo, I find a support kit and throw a few bags down, same if I'm running low on health. Also if a nearby teammate gets taken down and he's a medic, I'll take his kit and revive him. Really no big deal.
Stizz
+8|6249|New Jersey
heres a good tactic

i am usually the first or one of the first to spawn in on a new map (loads fast for me) so for example, I spawned in first on mass destruction as spetz, pressed insert to make a squad, then another teammate of mine got done loading , joined my squad and spawned on me in the heli.  We then proceded to flags where he hopped out fast and we only nuetralized the flags.  At the last rebel flag the first couple of rebels finally got in and spawned, unfortunatly for them we were right the in the heli.  We then made quick work of neutralizing that last flag and the round ended in record time.  The only problem with this tactic is that you and at least 1 friend need some really fast loading machines, you need to be on the same team, the map has to have an attack chopper that spawns right away at the start of a round, and it also depends on the map and size.
Alternatly, you could hold off on the last flag and just circle strafe the shit outa their team with the chopper.
keyoshi
+28|6419
Doesnt everyone do all that?
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6150|Some Pub in Valletta
Yeah, sound familiar.
It's common sense to take advantage from the kit whom you just killed...
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6336
i stopped picking up pplz kits because sometimes i still CTDP lol
Chodda
+67|6732
i honestly cant remember the last time i capped a flag lol especially in a helicopter
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6672|A sunburnt country
Good tactics if the sniper is a noob or out of clays.  If I am laying down sniping, my clays will always be deployed close to me so if anyone kills me and then comes to get my kit, they will die.  I usually get a couple of kills like this per round.  It's even better if a squad comes to get you.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6282|Pennsyltucky

Claymore spamming at spwan points or flags is frowned upon on our servers.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6221|Finland
Yeh
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6174|Sydney | ♥

Parker wrote:

amazing.....
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6128|My mummys tummy
Yes, but Id never pick up a dead guys medic kit to revive him cus when it happens to me it really pisses me off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard