Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6713|Wherever the F**k i feel like
I even more happy i had the greatest round ever i got my meritous unit ribbon, vet first aid, vet medic combat, and a score of 113
stef
+-6|6748
i had my best round today 202 points.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6723|New Hampshire
Or you could suck it up and go for WCR legitimately.  You don't need to manipulate a server to win - you need to work your ass off to get it (and yes, maybe a little team switching).  I've been working on the WCR for 2 weeks now and have brought my win loss ratio up from .98 to 1.41 at the time of this post.  I play a lot of Karkand as USMC, and I command as often as I can.  I team switch very little, I'll only do it if I enter a server that's being slaughtered and my team is way past screwed (i.e. MEC on Karkand with 100 tickets to USMC at like, 200 or so with just one spawn point - if I come in on that it's crap, so I switch teams).  But other than this I've been getting my wins legitimately.  The WCR is a pain in the ass, but in comparison to some of the ribbons coughAIRBORNEcough I'm glad there's one that actually takes some effort.
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6748|Florida

TehSeraphim wrote:

Or you could suck it up and go for WCR legitimately.  You don't need to manipulate a server to win - you need to work your ass off to get it (and yes, maybe a little team switching).  I've been working on the WCR for 2 weeks now and have brought my win loss ratio up from .98 to 1.41 at the time of this post.  I play a lot of Karkand as USMC, and I command as often as I can.  I team switch very little, I'll only do it if I enter a server that's being slaughtered and my team is way past screwed (i.e. MEC on Karkand with 100 tickets to USMC at like, 200 or so with just one spawn point - if I come in on that it's crap, so I switch teams).  But other than this I've been getting my wins legitimately.  The WCR is a pain in the ass, but in comparison to some of the ribbons coughAIRBORNEcough I'm glad there's one that actually takes some effort.
Exactly.

If you really work for it and give it your all, you will find you shouldn't lose as much if your team is worth anything.  I have been working on this ribbon for I think 2 months now, and I almost have it.  So they better not change the requirements now or else I did all that work for nothing.

Yes, I team switched to get to where I am, and you bet I'm going to team switch until I get it.  So tell me if this is so bad.  I do all that I can most of the time to gain that win.  If our team is screwed, I still fight up until the end.  2-3 tickets left, and I switch.  No, I'm not necessarily proud of doing it, and in fact, I hate it.  Next round, I switch back to the crap team.

When I started, I was at like a 1.2 or something.  Now I'm at a 2.7.  I know a lot of you won't believe me, but team switching is actually hard.  For me it is at least, because I have to focus on something other than playing and once you've done it enough, you're effing sick of it.  During my ride to where I am, I constantly had to ask myself if it was really worth it and I've contemplated giving up.

So I don't think it's that bad when this is the only ribbon that has given me a challenge and I've struggled with it for quite a while.  Go ahead and call it the "TeamSwitching Ribbon".  I know that if there really was a ribbon that glorified team-switching, everyone would go out of their way to get it.

rantrantrant
Kniero
Banned
+1|6746|AZ
I've gotten the War College Ribbon legitimately and during my "quest" of achievement, the only time I had ever switched teams was at the end of a round, once it was OVER (during warm-up). I'm an armor whore, yup, I'm a Strike at Karkand whore, yup, but it's not like I can play any other map and work on the things I need to be working on when I lag every minute. I've tried that on my other account and I just crash and burn when I try to use an aeronautical vehicle, which is what I plan on doing if I visit other maps. Simply put is the fact that you can't maintain a high SPM unless you're an avid user of vehicles or the Medic class (though more specifically for medics, city maps are best for them). Right now the badge I'm working on is my Expert Pistol Combat, and I just need about 126 more pistol kills for eligibility. Down the road, looking to up my DSAAs (driver special ability assists) once I figure out this lag problem.

Saaaalutations,
Kniero

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard