ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command
http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbc … 20053/1001

" Wave of hate..."

You have no respect for our laws and our country.
Practice what you preach.

If only America would do to Mexico what they do to their illegal aliens;
http://www.cis.org/articles/2002/back702.html
d.cripz
+29|6400
i also do not like mexicans
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6541|CH/BR - in UK

I really do dislike those aliens who get to America, only to go on about how their country was so much better. I have one answer for them: go back.

-konfusion
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6211|cs_connecticut‬‭
Mexican food is good, but I don't like them here illegally.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6436|EE Chat
The aliens have no right to complain about a country that is giving them health care and free education. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!! If it so horrible then go home! Stop whining about how horrible it is if you chose to move!
~Reddhedd
ATG
Banned

d.cripz wrote:

i also do not like mexicans
That's not my issue; my wife is Mexican.

It has to do with the way they talk about resistance to their coming up in illegal waves as racism.

It's fucking not racism. They are scofflaws; we do not need anymore people that do not care about the law.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

Reddhedd wrote:

The aliens have no right to complain about a country that is giving them health care and free education. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!! If it so horrible then go home! Stop whining about how horrible it is if you chose to move!
~Reddhedd
I thought America had no free health care?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6156|California

konfusion wrote:

I really do dislike those aliens who get to America, only to go on about how their country was so much better. I have one answer for them: go back.

-konfusion
I am half Mexican myself, and I believe that those who say Mexico is better should go back then.
I completely agree with you
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Eh?  It is free for those who do not pay taxes.
ATG
Banned

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Eh?  It is free for those who do not pay taxes.
He's serious folks.

Illegal aliens show up at emergency rooms and get treated.
It is illegal for them to be turned away or reported to the Immigration services.
keyoshi
+28|6411
*sigh* Where can I move that doesn't suck? USA has too many problems with immigrants and stupid presidents...the UK has too many terrorists....hell.

I'ma start a fund and buy an island in the pacific.

The USA does not suck, just to clear that up.

Hell I may even go into the marines for 8 years. But seeing at how everyone bitches at soldiers, and then I'm protecting people who hop the border and steal my money (when I am paying taxes)...agg. Too confusing.

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-07-22 14:03:07)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

keyoshi wrote:

*sigh* Where can I move that doesn't suck? USA has too many problems with immigrants and stupid presidents...the UK has too many terrorists....hell.

https://img261.echo.cx/img261/5994/petoria8mr.png
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

keyoshi wrote:

You must be in MI5 because when looking around it's not like we have a shit load more terrorists than any other countries.
keyoshi
+28|6411
Yea but all the UK's terrorist problems are all over tv all the damn time. I mean, 9/11 was all over the TV too, but, you've had far more terrorist attacks than we have since 9/11. But...we are also not as easy to get to.

Stay on track though =p
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

Illegal aliens are hypocrites, what can I say.
I really don't like how they demand everything for free and take advantage of our country.

European and Asian immigrants go through the hoops of acquiring citizenship the right way, finding a decent job, becoming educated, and learning English.

South American immigrants, on the other hand, flood here, demand that we just hand out citizenship to them, go on protests and claim that they have rights, too, and that they are not criminals, and continue to plague our society. Very few of them are actually appreciative to be here.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
My opinion: If your going to go to another country, illegal or not, RESPECT THE FUCKING COUNTRY YOUR IN.

All the Mexicans that Ive met that follow that are cool IMO. Most of the ones who don't become a thug.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-07-22 14:09:11)

RECONDO67
+60|6627|miami FL
when an organization speaks out for the people it's really not the peoples point of view its the opinion of a handful that are outspoken.
the news article was published in Miami Florida and most immigrants in Florida are Cubans not Mexicans.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

RECONDO67 wrote:

when an organization speaks out for the people it's really not the peoples point of view its the opinion of a handful that are outspoken.
the news article was published in Miami Florida and most immigrants in Florida are Cubans not Mexicans.
I was just about to post that. Most Hispanics here in Fl are not Mexican.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
It doesn't change the fact that Mexico has one set of expectations for it's border, and a different set for it's own.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina
Oh, these Mexicans trying to steal California, Texas and New Mexico, lol.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

sergeriver wrote:

America 'acquired' it from them fair and square. They can try to 'acquire' it back anytime.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6431|A drop house

sergeriver wrote:

Forgot Arizona.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

lavadisk wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

America 'acquired' it from them fair and square. They can try to 'acquire' it back anytime.
Aren't they?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

N.A.T.O wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Forgot Arizona.
They don't want Arizona back, just the other three.  It was a fair deal.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-22 15:37:02)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Kmarion wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Aren't they?
NOT WITH FORCE! 

nuke the moon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard