Raphi
Banned
+354|6264|Basel, Switzerland
K, this is my guide. Worked and is working great for me and my friends.

Yes, I'm not allowed to drink yet. So use this tacticts;

Rule number one: Never, never, never go in a shop. They will ask you how old you are and this is just shit...

Rule number two: Never, never, never try it, when your 12 years old friend is with you. You will fail.

Rule number three: Never do this alone. If you're going in a group of 4-6 persons the sellers will be scared and give you what you want.

Tactic number one: Go with your friends to a supermarket, just take what you want and say nothing. Not even a hi or something, just have the money ready (so the seller doesnt needs to give you something back) and give year. Just walk away. You're done.

Tactic number two: Let your friends wait outside, while you're goin into the supermarket. Search somebody ask ask where the alcool is. You tell them it is for your father. You should pronounce it wrong,

like bacardi=bicarda
       jack daniels= jek denils and and and...

If they ask you to show your document of identification run away and try it in another supermarket.

And: Don't drink too much if you never do it. Take chewing gums or something with you. If your parents ask you, if something is wrong, just say you're tired.

Survived.

Last edited by Ersguterjunge (2007-07-22 08:29:04)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6687|Disaster Free Zone
huh what?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6138|Scotland!
Yeah, and don't forget, when you're in your lovely group of 4 - 6 drunken twats, scream loudly, run around all night keying cars, throwing shit at windows, jumping random people from behind and laugh about it because you can blame it on the drink later.

Nice guide on how to be a chav.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6448|Stealth City, UK
Thats the most hypocritical guide ever.....but it might work for somebody I suppose.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Yeah, and don't forget, when you're in your lovely group of 4 - 6 drunken twats, scream loudly, run around all night keying cars, throwing shit at windows, jumping random people from behind and laugh about it because you can blame it on the drink later.

Nice guide on how to be a chav.
i've always loved you:D
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Lmao @ Tactic number two.

Or you could just make yourself look older. Ie: Don't wear all that Chav shit. Get some stubble etc..

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-07-22 08:34:37)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6562|Kent, UK
Guide to fail at being a teen alcoholic.
Neither of those "tactics" will EVER work in the uk.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
alternatively, you could just not drink? i rarely drink, and when i do, i don't even drink that much. honestly, i'm willing to bet most teenage drinkers just want to look cool. in fact, i know it.
Raphi
Banned

leetkyle wrote:

alternatively, you could just not drink? i rarely drink, and when i do, i don't even drink that much. honestly, i'm willing to bet most teenage drinkers just want to look cool. in fact, i know it.
infact, a few groups of teenagers just got problems with some things and haven't got a life like "hey mum, can i get this and this and this?"
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6138|Scotland!

Ersguterjunge wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

infact, a few groups of teenagers just got problems with some things and haven't got a life like "hey mum, can i get this and this and this?"
There is no situation in the world that would justify underage teenagers trying to drink their problems away
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6725|Scotland
fake ID wins.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
The reason they can't get anything is because they spend all of their money on alcohol. If they have problems, then they should talk to someone. And not an alcohol bottle.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6241|Uk

leetkyle wrote:

know what you mean, i feel some people that i know do that, me on the other hand act like a retard who is drunk all the time and so dont need drink really, i just drink beer and vodka/whiskey as i like the taste. im perfectly happy to also be around people who are drinking with a coke or something like that.
Raphi
Banned
k.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6532|Milkystania, yurop
I just went over to denmark when we needed to get something to drink OR got one of them numbers that you get from one of them boozesmuggling ppl
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

Alternatively move to a country where the drinking age is low enough/people don't give a fuck.
ssonrats
+221|6650
Tactic: Wait until you're old enough.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6513|Bournemouth, South England
Just go into nightclubs after midnight, the door staff will assume 7/10 times that your over 18, if they say no, try starting puberty.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6144
Make a shopping list.....ask some one to help you gathering the stuff (put some cheap household item to the list x) )
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6418|Belgium
Or live in a country where underage drinking seems to be socially accepted.
Hurray Belgium

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-07-22 09:34:15)

Raphi
Banned

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Just go into nightclubs after midnight, the door staff will assume 7/10 times that your over 18, if they say no, try starting puberty.
14=18? Well, they'd have to be drunk. lol
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6513|Bournemouth, South England

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I started shaving early, and was stocky for my age, so I could go into most clubs and some pubs at about 14 yrs, 6 months, which was great, but I could hardly afford a night on the piss...
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6241|Uk

Ersguterjunge wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

i was at a music festival all of last weekend, and so you could get in and out they gave you a wristband type thing, one colour for under 18s and one colour for over 18s. i barely look 16, which i am, and i told them i was 18 and they just gave me one. then if you wanted to buy alcohol they just looked at your wristband pretty much
Raphi
Banned
lol.

*GG*
Pyrri
+7|6628
Or... You could find someone to buy out for you, preferably male, aged 50, married, well paid job, bald.
You'll only walk funny a while, but it'll pass.

...why?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard