keyoshi
+28|6425
Wow. Talk about nerds. Fighting over ranks and who pwnd who. WOW.

I've never seen such an intense battle over a hack accusation and a TV missile kill before.

Lol maybe I should quit bf2 now. I don't want to end up like these guys, the higher the rank the cooler they are.

I especially love, how when they read this, those generals are all gonna flame me about how good they are, but I have more points then both, with less time, AH LAWL PWND.

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-07-24 01:53:41)

Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6402
https://i11.tinypic.com/6c3cxvq.gif

I don't think I'll ever get to that rank but thanks for the info anyways. Don't you need a specific amount of hours for it?
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6764|Denmark

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Every month the top 50 3star generals (global scorewise) get promoted at the end of the month
dont you also have to have the requirements? eg. expert armor and such?
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6226|Turkey
not expert only veterans
keyoshi
+28|6425
Didnt one of them at one time require vetern armor? I swear when I was a noob some of the higher ranks required expert armor....
cospengle
+140|6492|Armidale, NSW, Australia

ChevyLee86 wrote:

how stupid top 50 is kinda long gone lol i want 4 stars but never will get it <3 u ea requirements
Well for some of us it's just a dream, but if you're under 16 you have a chance. Just keep playing a few hours a day to keep your score ticking over, but remember to eat well and exercise regularly. Eventually all the top ranked players will die because they are fat computer geeks that live on potato chips and coffee. Then once they're dead, find their BF2 daemon and click on close. After you've done that their points will stop accumulating and you can start to catch up. Good luck.

Z-trooper wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Every month the top 50 3star generals (global scorewise) get promoted at the end of the month
dont you also have to have the requirements? eg. expert armor and such?
you need all the veteran badges (except explosives I think) before you can get to 3 star general.

Last edited by cospengle (2007-07-24 15:58:43)

Chodda
+67|6739
hehe i got karma from three different people from three different posts lol

thx ! <3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard