Hymenator
+1|6655
If EA had have made a new map for SF instead of Highway Tampon. I would've liked to have seen something new for one of my favourite expansion packs ever created for a game.

My preference would've been perhaps a Rebel's night map, maybe against Insurgents. It would've helped the popularity of SF servers that are continually getting replaced by dead 24/7 Tampa servers...Internode, I'm looking at you. 16 servers without one SF.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"
Agree a new map for SF would be ideal for me as its all i play, something to rival warlord or ghost town would have me making a mess in my pants!!

However as they just throw bits together from other maps, nothing original i doubt, sorry know they will never design something completely new, and not for SF. That would just take to much work!!
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Sf maps are harder to make with a less player base.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I spoiled this party.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
SF suck.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Yeah, as if DICE/EA is gonna do all that work on creating a new map, which will probably only be run by 6 servers, from which 2 are allways empty, whilst the other 45 continue running warfaglord and ghost queer town.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-07-22 04:51:23)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
I would have like to have seen a level for SF set in a mountainous area, with small villages in it, some kind of Siberian conflict.  Bit late now, should have been a year ago...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Theyll never make another map again, look how well tampa went down ....

For those that dont know it sucked more cock than george michael
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

That map really must suck, a lot.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

Longbow wrote:

SF suck.
not for inf
Hymenator
+1|6655
I don't play any SF servers unless they rotate every map. Come to think of it, I don't play any server that doesn't do that. All SF maps are cool though. No waiting for transport to spawn meaning you can usually leg it to where the action is.

There are still some servers that get 32/32 players on 64 player maps.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6754|Florida, United States
Then night maps own
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Maybe if you actually didn't have to load different games for SF, then more people might actually play it.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
Maybe a rugged mountain SF map like somewhere in Afghanistan...flags reachable by transport choppers and heavily guarded...  Ill see what i can come up with...  fires up editor...
Love is the answer
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6413|Belgium

Longbow wrote:

SF suck.
Vanilla sucks.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6787|Bulgaria
Highway Tampa is a great map!
TheGiantSE
+14|6472|Sweden
Would be greate with a new citymap for regular BF2... China vs. US!

And for SF a citymap with China Special Forces (what ever they are called) vs SEAL's.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

Longbow wrote:

SF suck.
it's funny the people who say this are always kark noobs.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Dimaxx099
+8|6334|Uae-Ukraine

Longbow wrote:

SF suck.
SF-> doesnt suck...
you-> suck at SF.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
I'd like another rebels map.

Maybe the rebels have raided a russian arms depot and are trying to load up all weapons and leave quickly before dawn, But what they dont know is that the spetsnaz have been deployed and they are airdropping in the middle of the night. See the spets have only an airspawn so they cant be raped.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

David.P wrote:

Maybe the rebels have raided a russian arms depot and are trying to load up all weapons and leave quickly before dawn, But what they dont know is that the spetsnaz have been deployed and they are airdropping in the middle of the night. See the spets have only an airspawn so they cant be raped.
Airspawns do get raped, read- Warlord
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6413|Belgium

David.P wrote:

You do realize that noobs don't understand how not to get raped by spawning on a parachute spawn. On Warlord, every noob always pulls the ripcord immediately... If I ever use that spawnpoint, which is very rare, I just sky dive down and press 5 (yeah I changed it) at the last moment. If you're going to sail down from the air with your parachute, even when banking left and right you're just T-90/pickup truck fodder or on IO RPK/SVD/m95 fodder.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6166

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Theyll never make another map again, look how well tampa went down ....

yeah Tampa was a failure
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6532
I would definetly like a new SF map since SF makes up the majority of my BF2 play.
signa
~~~~~
+50|6730|Michigan, USA
I wish EA would finish the 4 maps they never released with SF.

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4559/whattheheck4og.png

Last edited by signa (2007-07-24 11:40:25)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

signa wrote:

I wish EA would finish the 4 maps they never released with SF.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4559 … eck4og.png
seems like one of those may have turned into gator?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard