Nice shooting.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
lol nice vid man... i was doing the same thing today
i felt proud cuz a 3 star accused me of hacking
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
ya man cool, i don't know but i guess certain people just have a feel for that rifle and completely own with it.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
nice vid gotta love the svd.
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6095|Pennsylvania, USA
got to love the SVD ownage
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6407|Brisbane, Australia
SVD is the shiz, you have some pretty good SVD recoil control
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6361|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Yea pretty good vid i been using the svd latly best CQB sniper easily.
Djbrown
+129|6466|Adelaide, Aussieland
Meh, i watched 30 seconds of it.

You spam that SVD like any noob can, you didnt compensate for recoil whatsoever, most probably in an attempt to generate hackusations.

Your other videos are extremely well done, This is crap in comparison imo
k.one
+22|6164|Finland
i like that svd ownage
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
Man, I should play some IO on vanilla, it seems like most players are f'ing idiots. Overall you did a great job on pwning them from so close.

Btw, the first song, another generic shout and roar song, sucked but Benzin by Rammstein was a good choice (even though that's not my style).
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

I watched that, was inspired, and joined the AU server and found just how much its rapid-fire pwns.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6407|Brisbane, Australia
yeah i just did it aswell, got accused of hacking.

iv been using bolt action rifles and my accuracy from that has ported over into SVD, multiple headshots in a row are quite shweet
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6109

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Was playing ghost town yesterday...and owned a 3 star guy like 10 times in tank combat...i didnt even do my best >.<

he really sucked lol
bob-brainiac
+6|6682|belgium
svd rules big time, but this vid sucks big time, every time they shoot at him he start jumping. hes a damn bunny hopper.
no skills needed.
very lame. bunny hoppers are the biggest idiots in the game.
SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

bob-brainiac wrote:

svd rules big time, but this vid sucks big time, every time they shoot at him he start jumping. hes a damn bunny hopper.
no skills needed.
Why are bunny hoppers the biggest idiots in the game? Because you get owned by them all the time?
*InR* Winger
+46|6346|far away

bob-brainiac wrote:

no skills needed.
Bunny jumping is just spamming "space" for most of us,
but it ain't that hard to aim at a jumping guy?

Does your aim suck that much?
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6375|Earth
Just more proof that not many can match you with an SVD. Awesome music too. You would be sad to know that I've slowly switched to using bolts and not much more SVD. I'm ashamed.
Signature
Donald O' Brien
+104|6674

bob-brainiac wrote:

no skills needed.
You're absolutely right, he should stand still next time he is being shot.

Idiot.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6500

meh, its all the same thing. Got boring and old after like 30 seconds.
JaggedPanther
+61|6444
I just about forgot what karkfuck looked like
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

Djbrown wrote:

Meh, i watched 30 seconds of it.

You spam that SVD like any noob can, you didn't compensate for recoil whatsoever, most probably in an attempt to generate hackusations.

Your other videos are extremely well done, This is crap in comparison imo

farmerfez wrote:

meh, its all the same thing. Got boring and old after like 30 seconds.
How did I not compensate? You may need to D/L the high quality version to see but pretty much every shot fired hits. Since I wasn't aiming for the head a lot of the times it took 3-4 shots to down an enemy. More focused on rapid fire rather then 1 shot head shots this time, espsially since most of it is CQC. That start scene I agree I was spamming too much however.

Appreciate the comment about the other vids but I don't know how you can say this 1 is so crap or repetitive after watching 30 seconds.

As for the bunny hopping comment, well if I'm low on health or reloading, yes I will bunny hop / dolphin dive like crazy.

Machine_Madness wrote:

yeah i just did it aswell, got accused of hacking.

iv been using bolt action rifles and my accuracy from that has ported over into SVD, multiple headshots in a row are quite shweet

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lol nice, yeah I guess people think its so strange to use it like that so It must be a hack

You probably can't see it on the youtube version but that guy I no-scoped in the vid typed out haxusations. Much lol.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-07-22 17:17:08)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

bob-brainiac wrote:

no skills needed.
How is bunnyhopping any different to aiming your gun? It's a part of BF2, learn to use it to your advantage rather than calling 'bunny hoppers' the biggest idiots in the game. I'm a bunnyhopper, and I am not an idiot, in fact I do pretty well for myself in BF2. I also shoot lots of 'idiots' who go prone immediately then whine when they get shot by people who have the brains to bunnyhop until they are ready to take their shot.

No skills needed indeed! Ye, erm pressing spacebar is so different to clicking with your mouse. What do you define as skill? For me bunnyhopping to cover/shoot someone is using your brain.....t...h...i..n..k..i...n...g so that you live longer and kill more.
switchbladezz
+48|6588
u could just shoot them in the head instead of wasting a whole clip on every guy...
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6095|Pennsylvania, USA

nighthawk843 wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

no skills needed.
How is bunnyhopping any different to aiming your gun? It's a part of BF2, learn to use it to your advantage rather than calling 'bunny hoppers' the biggest idiots in the game. I'm a bunnyhopper, and I am not an idiot, in fact I do pretty well for myself in BF2. I also shoot lots of 'idiots' who go prone immediately then whine when they get shot by people who have the brains to bunnyhop until they are ready to take their shot.

No skills needed indeed! Ye, erm pressing spacebar is so different to clicking with your mouse. What do you define as skill? For me bunnyhopping to cover/shoot someone is using your brain.....t...h...i..n..k..i...n...g so that you live longer and kill more.
you're my hero for defending bunny hopping/dolphin diving lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard