David.P
Banned
+649|6265
Quiz time! I'm gonna ask 3 questions, Each one is going to be an example of either statpadding or teamwork. Ready? Let's go!

1. 2 tanks whose drivers are support are blocking the only entrance to a control point, They have a heavy transport full of engineers in back of them, They come under attack by enemy armor and anti tanks, They take damage but are not dead since the engineers are repairing them and they have infinite ammo because the 2 tank drivers are resupplying each other. Teamwork or Statpadding?

2. On wake 2 favs full of engineers drive to the arty island, From there they drive into the water to the point of the .50 cal being exposed but the whole car and it's hitbox are submerged, They rape the carrier, Everyone is getting repair points and driver kill assists. Teamwork or Statpadding?

3. Mashtuur a blackhawk with 1 medic as pilot, 2 support as gunners, and 3 engineers as passengers, Is raping the enemy, The engineers repair the blackhawk when hit and throw down mines/nades while support get resupply points and if engineers get hit the medic heals them, All teamwork points are being given out at a high rate. Teamwork or Statpadding?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
hax
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6122

fatherted13 wrote:

hax
lolcake^
David.P
Banned
+649|6265

fatherted13 wrote:

hax
Wtf you drunk?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center
I'd actually say teamwork for all three.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6780|England
Stats padding or not, all three can only be done through teamwork.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke
1: Teamwork
2: PADDING
3: Teamwork
trippy982
+34|6389
1. team
2. stat
3. team
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6120|My mummys tummy
1 teamwork
2 isnt possible
3 teamwork
PE
+2|6148
1 = team work

2 = paddin

3 = team work
aLi3nZ
+138|6498|New Zealand

fatherted13 wrote:

hax
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6319|105 RVK
this is stupid. the question is stupid... this topic is stupid.

You dont ever see this in the game cause ppl dont use teamwork.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
yeah teamwork for all 3 (last one is only teamwork as long as their aiming for something not just off in the middle of nowhere getting resupply points.)
weasel_thingo
+74|6318

ThomasMorgan wrote:

nonexistentusmc
+26|6436|Queens, NYC
How do you drive to arty island on wake?
lostfx
+16|6567|Georgia
all teamwork....you have never used the pla ice cream truck strategy to get tons of kills/points or had fun that way have you?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

All teamwork, to me stat-padding is when you have a bunch of guys on one team out in the middle of nowhere, not attacking or doing anything, one guy shoots off a few magazines and the other rearms him and vice versa, without attacking anyone or being attacked.
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live

ThomasMorgan wrote:

All three are fair in that they help the team win and it is possible for the other team to defeat each one.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can
1. /care
2. /care
3. /care
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

team
[IMPOSSIBLE]pad
team
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6708|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
1 and 3 = teamwork
2 = statpadding (I'm not sure that's possible anyways, but if it is, I would consider it exploiting)
bofh999
+1|6589
the third is a bad constelation
better is the following
pilot resuply (because you get more points with resuply so i do it as resuply lol)
2 medics as gunner
rest engenner speop and so on

so you have not only an chopper with 2 railguns
you have a mine dropping and c4 dropping monster in the air

my best flight was a bit over 100 points on an full 64 player server with 0 death 0 kills :-)

you should be the sqadleade as pilot

by the way its not padding,.. with this chopper youre target number one and every mec shoot at you
youre the enemy number one and youll be a hard flight
32 guns are in your direction every tank, every antitank, every cheep is a real thread
often its better only one or 2 engenneer and rest antitank on board to shoot the cheeps
you need voice com and good teamwork with that

thats not padding at all,.. its an point machine
---
(like 64 inf only server are too,.. no sorry they are better point machines - one time a server was out there 300 tikek, 64 player 16 player map karkand and jala this was more padding than ive ever seen. i think ife youre good youll make more points there than you can ever pad in average)---

BUT it isnt easy. you wont get a second chance anyone iwll try to take the chopper if youre dead so mostly youve one flight
to make kills with that you have often fly deep between the houses, rotate perfectly to line up your gunners and hide of jeeps and tanks in same time
everytime awayr of anty tank guys,.. you must everytime know where is the best escape route if youre under fire,.. and here you have to flight 100% excatly,.. mostly deadly deep (fligh higher and youre crap doenst matter how much reapirs youll get)

you can dominating the hole server with that,.. you will make 70% of the work for your team so its ok to recive the points for that

so the topic is bullshit

by the way
the first one shows bad teamwork on the enemy team
if on this map is no chopper or jet to blow them you just need 3 men to take this out.. fire at same time on the weakest part of the first apc he will blow

or if oyu have no team make an jihad,.. take a buggy all c4 on it find a route where youll be seen in the last moment and blow the hole team with one death (better on special forces with the one man buggys the tanks will have no chance)
nobody will survie your attac so where is the problem?

one note for number 2? if a jeep is able to rape the carrier .---muahahah sorry youre an idiot
antitank one hot 5 kills what i wanna have more yes thats padding ,..for their enemys

Last edited by bofh999 (2007-07-21 17:46:52)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL
teamwork, It took alot of work to assemble a squad like that, especially if it was people on a public server
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
Teamwork for 1 and 3. 2 I don't understand
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
1. /hax
2. /jesus
3. /fly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard