=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6582|England
Its 3:28AM here in the United Arab Emirates, why did i have to just run into a supermarket in Dubai and buy that Harry Potter book for my sister.

Its a book ffs, im sure waiting till the morning wouldnt make any difference.

Anyone else wondering whats up with this Harry Potter mania?

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-07-20 16:29:03)

RECONDO67
+60|6634|miami FL
people are easy to manipulate and feel the need to be part of a crowd just like the people from star trek and star wars this are the mutants.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6180|c-c-c-Canada
what does FFS mean thought?

i think that your sister is pretty stupid... i dont know why she couldnt wait thought.... shes probably gats all the attention in your house and then becoming a gritty person that can wait 5 hours.... or shes manipulated in Harry potter..

just trying to give a tip if your going to fight with your sister about you going in the morning the morning and realising wtf you were doing and uber pwn her..

Last edited by phil-12-12 (2007-07-20 16:34:48)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6535|Chicago
I'm more wondering why the hell you're in UAE, but I'll let it slide.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

RedTwizzler wrote:

Dubai is the shit. It's not like the rest of the Middle East. It's practically an International city too.

But yeah do you live there?

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-07-20 16:39:12)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6535|Chicago

phil-12-12 wrote:

For Fuck's Sake.

Last edited by RedTwizzler (2007-07-20 16:35:47)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

phil-12-12 wrote:

i think that your sister is pretty stupid... i dont know why she couldnt wait thought.... shes probably gats all the attention in your house and then becoming a gritty person that can wait 5 hours.... or shes manipulated in Harry potter..

just trying to give a tip if your going to fight with your sister about you going in the morning the morning and realising wtf you were doing and uber pwn her..

FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!! who doesnt know what FFS stands for!!!

(hehehe that should tell you)
15 more years! 15 more years!
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6535|Chicago

Mekstizzle wrote:

But yeah do you live there?
Nah, I was just fucking with him.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Snape Kills Dumbledork.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6582|England

RedTwizzler wrote:

This is why.
A country that is 45 degres every day, rains once a month and is populated by some of the richest cample humpers ive ever seen. I saw a Mercedes Mclaren SLR today parked outside the hotel.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

The rush is on to buy the last Potter book before T-shirts come out spoiling the ending, websites set up to say who dies and people going through internet forums writing spoilers at every opportunity simply to wreck the books for other people. If people could rely on the book being kept a secret I'm sure they'd wait to buy it so there wouldn't be a mad rush.
There will always be those who like to kick the sandcastle and wreck enjoyment for others for absolutely no reason. The funniest thing is that these spoilers come out so quickly you know that the person who started it all and claims to despise Harry Potter would have to have been in the ruck in order to get a book the day it came out.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Someone said she was writing another book after this one, but wasn't Harry supposed to die in this one?

Here's my version of what goes on, wizards go to castle, wave wands and whatnot, castle gets invaded by Russians, wands cease to work in real world scenario, wizards blown away by AK's, tactical nuke hits castle, everything sizzles, £35 million in the bank for me. Hey this is how my books go , minus the wizards and wands of course.
=Karma-Kills=
+356|6582|England
Omg Harry Dies!

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2007-07-20 16:41:50)

weasel_thingo
+74|6324
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690

M.O.A.B wrote:

Someone said she was writing another book after this one, but wasn't Harry supposed to die in this one?

Here's my version of what goes on, wizards go to castle, wave wands and whatnot, castle gets invaded by Russians, wands cease to work in real world scenario, wizards blown away by AK's, tactical nuke hits castle, everything sizzles, £35 million in the bank for me. Hey this is how my books go , minus the wizards and wands of course.
Lol, sounds wicked.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-20 16:42:29)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
I have to admit i'd like to see Hogwarts try and ward off some Tactical Nukes and Conscripts armed with AK-47's.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6124|So Cal
Everybody please shut up with this Harry Snotter Crap!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....   ARGH... *gets gun* ....... *BAM!*
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6229

RECONDO67 wrote:

people are easy to manipulate and feel the need to be part of a crowd just like the people from star trek and star wars this are the mutants.
Or maybe they're just good books.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6180|c-c-c-Canada

Ryan wrote:

Snape Kills Dumbledork.
that better not be true... or els ill get really pissed cause you spoiled the damn ending!!

Last edited by phil-12-12 (2007-07-20 16:45:32)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

'Enemy Wizard Spotted!'

Rat-at-tat-tat

DefaultRussian [AK74] Harry Potter

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-20 16:45:57)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

phil-12-12 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Snape Kills Dumbledork.
that better not be true... or els ill get really pissed cause you spoiled the damn ending!!
Nope, it doesn't happen in this book.

It happens in the sixth book.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

Mekstizzle wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

Dubai is the shit. It's not like the rest of the Middle East. It's practically an International city too.
Fixed.

Dubai is a horrible shit hole. Nasty grey sand, unpleasant atmosphere and utterly tasteless surroundings.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2007-07-20 16:57:13)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bertster7 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

Fixed.

Dubai is a horrible shit hole. Nasty grey sand, unpleasant atmosphere and utterly tasteless surroundings.
No shit. It's a bunch of supermodern skyscrapers on the coast in the middle of a desert... I'll pass. That and if you work there sharia law applies to you...

Or so says my brother and his girlfriend, who looked at moving there for work.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6777|Great Brown North
hmm, ill probably pick it up at superstore next week when i go in to restock on pepsi
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

cowami wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Snape Kills Dumbledork.
Nope, it doesn't happen in this book.
It happens in the sixth book.
Who cares. I hope they all die.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard