max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

*sigh*

I have a copperhead as well as both versions of the G5s.

THEY BOTH PERFORM EXACTLY THE SAME.
Software/driver wise they are however different. Razer has way more options. IMO SetPoint is terrible.

I've also used a MX518 and a Deathadder and truthfully can't really notice a difference in performance although on paper they do look better. In the end ergonomics and design should be the deciding reason. All "gaming" Logitech and Razer mice will do a great job
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

I agree with Max, I've used a G5 as well as my Copperhead and the G5 was good, but the software I DESPISED,if you use it it's not got many options and if you dont you get almost no options and it wasn't comfortable >for me< i emphasize that and I dont have the same hands as you, IMO its not all the pretty either, tho the newer G5 is kinda funky but still, not all the pretty IMO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard