Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6548|San Diego, CA, USA
What are you superpowers?

My superpower is the ability to know when the Microwave is at or near 0 without looking at it.  Set it at 2:22...I stop it at 2-3 seconds left without looking.

I can also wake up 1-2 minutes before my alarm clock goes off.  All I need to do is make sure I see my clock radio before I goto bed.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
lol, I do what you said all the time.
okashii
+34|6528|I'm form Poland and I hate it

Obiwan wrote:

You stole his Hax!!!!!

My superpowers : I'm 21 and I'm sill a virgin - beat that

oh, and also I have never in my life  been drunk

Last edited by okashii (2007-07-19 17:18:09)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Do you include alcohol induced superpowers?

I have an amazing ability to come back spectacularly at pool even when I still have 7 balls up I then lose by missing the easiest 8 ball shot in the world.

Last edited by wah1188 (2007-07-19 17:16:53)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

I have the abilityto drink ANY hard liquor and not have it "burn" going down.  People have explained this to me, but I have never experienced it.

I can eat a block of cheese and not get constipated, yet can get diahrreah from the wind off a passing butterfly's wings.

I can, off the top of my head, say things so fucked up it breaks four commandments and violates 3 sins.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

You stole his Hax!!!!!

Get off of that computer and go get laid now..........................................................
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
I am within 1 minute any time I try to guess the time.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I have the ability to crash anything I am riding on/driving into a parked vehicle.
okashii

Obiwan wrote:

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

You stole his Hax!!!!!

Get off of that computer and go get laid now..........................................................
care to join me ? then it will be easy
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Obiwan wrote:

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

You stole his Hax!!!!!

I was 24 when I first got laid.   But, being an out of line LSD popping, crazed drunk since I was about 15 kinda cock blocks you.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6463|Tyne & Wear, England
No matter what time I set my alarm, I always wake up 4 minutes before it is due to go off.  Even if i set it at 8am one day and 10:30am the next.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA

KILLSWITCH wrote:

No matter what time I set my alarm, I always wake up 4 minutes before it is due to go off.  Even if i set it at 8am one day and 10:30am the next.
but then when you don't set it you wake up an hour late..

I hate that soooooo much.
l41e
+677|6648

Hmm. I'd have to say mine is to call, IM, e-mail, or generally contact anyone and everyone at the exact wrong time.
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6136
Doh, callin these superpowers?
Missin every single SVD bullet while shootin an afker - that's a real superpower.

And the stuff with waking up right before the alarm happens to me aswell.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I have the ability to hit the snooze button on my alarm clock radio without waking up, (repeatedly.)
I have the ability to sense when my mother and my sister are about to have a huge shitfight, (after many years of this my Dad aquired this talent too, whenever one of us senses one coming up the code to the other is "d'you want to go to the pub?" It's beter than "Oh fuck they're at it again" because that generally brings you in on the argument.)
What else...
Oh yeah, the laser vision thing. More controlled than that Cyclops fellah, it's an "at will" kind of deal.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
okashii
offtopic

Obiwan wrote:

It's not that I'm not trying - it's just that Nyte's sister is so far away...
/offtopic
aLeX
.?
+160|6331|:D

Ty wrote:

I have the ability to hit the snooze button on my alarm clock radio without waking up, (repeatedly.)
I have the ability to sense when my mother and my sister are about to have a huge shitfight, (after many years of this my Dad aquired this talent too, whenever one of us senses one coming up the code to the other is "d'you want to go to the pub?" It's beter than "Oh fuck they're at it again" because that generally brings you in on the argument.)
What else...
Oh yeah, the laser vision thing. More controlled than that Cyclops fellah, it's an "at will" kind of deal.
Damn, that's teh secks.

Well.. I can, um.. what can I do? Impressions.. and I'm funny, what else do you need to defeat a villian?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks

okashii wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

You stole his Hax!!!!!

take a trip to vegas man
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6319|Canadia

okashii wrote:

could those two be related???
weasel_thingo
+74|6326
i have very mild superpowers

EDIT:got a better quality one

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-07-19 17:59:13)

Dersmikner
+147|6498|Texas
I have four. Well, I have two superpowers and two supercurses:

1. I can work out any fucked up, improbable, out of reach business deal, and make something out of it. I'm not sure how. Sometimes it just starts with a fleeting thought, then a gut feeling, then a half-assed plan, then an attack, then success. I get a lot of ideas, and usually get this tingle in me when something is going to work out. When that tingle comes, I go for it.

2. I manage to attract chicks who are WAY out of my league. I am an average looking dude. I do dress very well, and try to stay sharp and polite, but there is no way I deserve the kind of chicks I've had in my life, and no way I should get the offers I get from chicks.

My supercurses:

3. I can look at 10 shirts, and pick my favorite of the ten, and EVERY FUCKING TIME it's the most expensive. If I look at 4 pairs of shoes and like one more than the others, the three I didn't pick are $200, and the one I did is $300. I don't care if it's clothes, cars, TVs, wines, furniture or fucking dishes, I NEVER like the less expensive shit and I straight pisses me off.

4. I get manage to get in trouble for ANYTHING at ANY time for shit I didn't do, but not get in trouble for the things I really do. I will put together some jacked up business deal with some silent partner of some local company, that allows me to make money off my most hated competitor and nobody has a clue, but I look at some girl the wrong way and two days later it's all over my social circle that I'm sleeping with her. It's nearly annoying. I could shoot someone in my front yard and get away with it, but if I'm at Best Buy and I run into a girl who works at a client's office and we walk out at the same time, by Monday morning my family is asking me to go to counseling for my sex addiction. I have quite literally nearly lost my company and my girl for shit I didn't do, all the while doing stuff that should probably qualify for prison time, with impunity. I think if I did start fucking around nobody would ever know. Maybe that's the ticket.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6533|Cardiff
my superpower is invisibility.

sadly im deaf, blind and mute too.

(think about it lol)

they call me 'THE UNSEEN'
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6440|A drop house
I always look at the clock on the 11th minute of the hour, and I can sneak up on cats and scare them. I R lik jezus.
specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

[THE] comben wrote:

my superpower is invisibility.

sadly im deaf, blind and mute too.

(think about it lol)

they call me 'THE UNSEEN'
If you really were invisible, that would suck to have an invisible child that didnt make any noise, and didnt respond to anything.  I would literally freak the fuck out!

N.A.T.O wrote:

I always look at the clock on the 11th minute of the hour, and I can sneak up on cats and scare them. I R lik jezus.
Oddly enough, I have both of those super powers as well.  However I look at the clock at the half hour, and I walk up behind any animal and scare them, but I have cats, so I do it to cats.

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-07-19 18:01:35)

SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
My fantastic superpowers are: I almost always use 2 alarms to get up in the morning, but I ALWAYS arrive 2-3 min late for work. ALWAYS.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard