13rin
+977|6477
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/vandals-ba … 3409990001

Environmental wackos piss me off.  I'd love to catch one of these little bitches fucking with my Jeep (which gets only 10 mpg).  Is this what America is coming to?  The neighbor's response, "It's more liberal leaning. It's ridiculous to be driving a Hummer."  - Are you kidding me?  So because your neighbors are hippies you must conform to their beliefs?  So much for bleeding heart tolerance of others.  I know about evil homeowners associations, but how about evil hippies?  If I was that guy -I'd sell the H2, buy the real Hummer, lift it another foot, slap some 44 super swampers on it and  buy a pack of fucking Rottweilers.  Then, when I found out who trashed the H2, I'd monster truck their priuses.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA
He has insurance. He'll be ok.

He should have put it in his garage. Oh wait, it wouldn't fit.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-07-19 06:40:29)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Although I disagree with what they did I think driving one of those behemoths around is wasteful, irresponsible and usually completely unnecessary. Penis attachments are what they are basically.
san4
The Mas
+311|6686|NYC, a place to live
Environmental wackos don't piss me off, but people who destroy other people's property do.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6371|Kyiv, Ukraine
Oh cool, over-hyped story on "eco terrorism".  Curious the article didn't put anything in perspective, like noting how many vehicles get trashed by destructive kids/angry ex's every day in the US.  Apparently burning crosses doesn't make the news anymore either.

Is it going to be like in the 80's when we had secretive Satanic cults in the US that just turned out to be a bunch of copycat kids spray painting rebellious pentagrams everywhere?

Trying to figure out what the point of hyping this was, who was MSNBC trying to play to by keeping it on their front page for more than 24 hours now?

Were they pandering to the wingnuts in giving them yet another thing to be scared about..."Watch out for librul eco terrrists!"?

Or, were they pandering to the rebellious kids that haven't figured out liberal politics yet "Here kids, try this in your neighborhood!"?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

CameronPoe wrote:

Penis attachments are what they are basically.
Yeap, ppl who drive huge over sized jeeps usually have issues about their small dicks or their performance in the bedroom.

"I can't keep it up, but if I drive this big ass jeep women with think I'm a Sexual tyrannosaurus"
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas

DBBrinson1 wrote:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/vandals-batter-mans-new-hummer/20070718163409990001

Environmental wackos piss me off. 

I'd love to catch one of these little bitches fucking with my Jeep (which gets only 10 mpg). 

"It's more liberal leaning. It's ridiculous to be driving a Hummer."  - Are you kidding me? 

So because your neighbors are hippies you must conform to their beliefs?

So much for bleeding heart tolerance of others.

I know about evil homeowners associations, but how about evil hippies?
Wow, this board is like a neo-con redneck magnet.  They multiply here so rapidly!

Unless you live somewhere that requires you to drive through extremely rouch terrain and muddy boggy river bottoms on your way to work every day then you don't need a gigantic hummer.  Period.  Anything other than that is just you trying to "impress the ladies" because your too big of a loser to do so on your own.

Also, you probably have a small penis.  Or perhaps, only one testicle.  One or the other.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

The military version of the hummer is far more fuel efficient than the civy one. Go figure.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6554|Kent, UK

Cougar wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/vandals-batter-mans-new-hummer/20070718163409990001

I'd love to catch one of these little bitches fucking with my Jeep (which gets only 10 mpg). 

"It's more liberal leaning. It's ridiculous to be driving a Hummer."  - Are you kidding me? 

Wow, this board is like a neo-con redneck magnet.  They multiply here so rapidly!

Unless you live somewhere that requires you to drive through extremely rouch terrain and muddy boggy river bottoms on your way to work every day then you don't need a gigantic hummer.  Period.  Anything other than that is just you trying to "impress the ladies" because your too big of a loser to do so on your own.

Also, you probably have a small penis.  Or perhaps, only one testicle.  One or the other.
or both
srsly, why do you need a vehicle that big? do you even have a wife and kids to ferry around or is it for your sole use?
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6257|B.C. Canada
Like come on! Who cares if he drives a hummer around. Its his problem that they suck the gas back as fast as I drink a gatorade. No need for that bull shit. I would do the same. Buy something bigger and put a lift on it with the biggest tires I can find and then do up the exhaust system to make it sound shit scary! Now that would be funny. LOL fuckin hippies.

Oh ya whats wrong with "trying" to impress the ladies. Thats how people actually get laid you know. THEY DO SOMETHING!

Last edited by trex1210 (2007-07-19 08:25:51)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6546|San Diego, CA, USA

san4 wrote:

Environmental wackos don't piss me off, but people who destroy other people's property do.
We routinely have fires here in San Diego of Environmental Extremists.  They burn Condo complexes near canyons and gas expensive car dealerships.
PureFodder
+225|6283

Flecco wrote:

The military version of the hummer is far more fuel efficient than the civy one. Go figure.
I'd hope the military version of the Hummer would be far more everything than the civy one.

Huge SUVs are in most cases completely pointless, but that's not an excuse to trash other peoples stuff. These people are putting a bad name to a righteous cause. Kind of like the animal rights campaigners who go around threatening people and vandalising testing labs etc.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

I would buy a Hummer and join an environmentalist club, and then laugh at the expression on their faces when I take them to some environmental get together in some guys tent in a muddy field.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6554|Kent, UK

trex1210 wrote:

Oh ya whats wrong with "trying" to impress the ladies. Thats how people actually get laid you know. THEY DO SOMETHING!
Yeah, like SPEAK to the girl, flatter them, converse with them and impress them with wit and charm.

I wouldn't want to tap the sort of chick i could pull just by driving a $30grand dick on wheels
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA

Harmor wrote:

san4 wrote:

We routinely have fires here in San Diego of Environmental Extremists.  They burn Condo complexes near canyons and gas expensive car dealerships.
links?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Only 38k? It must have been used or an H3. I would never get one because for the money there are much better options out there. My buddy has one and I am not impressed with them.

Oh yea, and gas is to damn expensive.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

JahManRed wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yeap, ppl who drive huge over sized jeeps usually have issues about their small dicks or their performance in the bedroom.

"I can't keep it up, but if I drive this big ass jeep women with think I'm a Sexual tyrannosaurus"
Has it ever occurred to you that people use the space for stuff like children, tools, waterbeds, 20,000 watt stereo systems.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

rawls2 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Has it ever occurred to you that people use the space for stuff like children, tools, waterbeds, 20,000 watt stereo systems.
Ever heard of trailers?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

trex1210 wrote:

LMFAO

---

I don't condone the smashing of other peoples property, but neither do I think that a H2 is needed. If you want to haul shit, get a pickup. The civilian Hummer is pointless. Besides if you're gonna get one, get the H1. Infact buy one from the army and strip out the guns/armour. Those Hummers are cool.

But still, you don't need one. Unlike the military.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-07-19 09:53:46)

KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6679|Dayton, Ohio
Did you guys catch the part about him trying to project an image as part of his new marketing company.  He is trying to boost his image so others will pay him to boost thiers.  Got to start somewhere.  My guess is his clientel is not too concerned about the environment but would probably enjoy a ride in the hummer on the way to lunch.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558

CameronPoe wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ever heard of trailers?
As in big rigs? Come on man. Try making a U-turn in one of those suckers let alone finding parking.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom
those eco bitches arent riding around in horse and buggy, and there houses probably have air-conditioning
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

CameronPoe wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ever heard of trailers?
That would require more materials to manufacture and just add more weight, in conclusion it would be no-different. PLus if you're talking about those little two wheeler things you attach to the back of your car then no thanks, I don't want one of those following me and rattling all the way.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6355|CA, USA

Cougar wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Where i live i see land yachts all the time.  *most* of them are driven by women toting their 2.5 kids to soccer practice while manning their cellphone and sipping their nonfat machiata latte'.  So, the 'penis' analogy is not so accurate.

Other times, they can be seen hauling boats up to the lake.  Some of these trucks are nearly 6000 pound vehicles and are not aerodynamic in the least.  as such, they of course get crappy gas mileage. 

What about diesel?  My friend has a dodge cummins 2500 and that gets about 20 mpg on the highway.  he uses it as a work truck as he's in construction.  maybe he could fit the jackhammer and other things in a minivan though.

the dream of everyone driving hybrid cars and being more environmnentally concious should first be fought in the conciousness of america (or the country) and not directed at the 'evil' corporation.  if there's not a market for the car in the first place, people won't buy it. 

target your eco 'rage' at celebrities like Jay-Z, Diddy, etc who ride around in their huge caravans of SUVs.  if the celebs don't drive them and they are then considered unpopular, then avg suburban housewife might pick a different car to tote the kids around.  then, as the market for this kind of vehicle dries up, the auto manufacturers will build something else.  rather, right now people are targeting the manufacturer directly and people still *want* the car so it won't be effective.

another reason these vehicles are popular is that they are 'tall' on the highway so you can see better.  They are also perhaps falsely considered safer than an econo-box due to their sheer mass. 

so bottom line, i can see why someone would want a SUV and i am not of the camp to say they shouldn't drive one.  that said, i also think that for groups that don't think we should have so many SUVs on the road, that they are going about changing things in the wrong fashion by attacking a corporation or business and instead should work on the mind of the consumer directly.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
Is it weird if my grandmother wanted to buy an H2?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard