idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6718|Debris From Space
Dammit, this badge is pissing me off.... I have been 2 kills off it, then the round ends... i'm ****ing fed up with this shit. It's impossible, i've been on every 64 karkand server imaginable, and i'm just pissed off. This badge is impossible to get without stats padding, there is no other way, i can see. This is the last straw, how does EA expect people do be able to do this shit.. Please tell me how you got yours and how I can knife people better.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-20 10:25:04)

elite
+89|6705|Sheffield, England
i have the best server for that badge, i got my expert on it also, the ip is- 81.3.59.216: 34710
the admins say only knife or what ever or be kicked, so its ideal for that badge, give it a try. when u go on server just say next round knife fight ok.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
ok thanks.... i'll try it.

EDIT.

The server is full... So that count's that option out for the moment. I'm aiming to get it by the end of the day or else i would make a post here announcing that my head exploded.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-20 10:32:19)

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
You were wrong, i went on and they said they never have knife only fights,

I'm fed up now. What were EA thinking? That as soon as people see you with a knife they helpfully stand still and let you kill them. And now that everybody uses the 1 hit kill G36E it's impossible... Stupid fools.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-20 11:02:18)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6700|th3 unkn0wn

elite wrote:

i have the best server for that badge, i got my expert on it also, the ip is- 81.3.59.216: 34710
the admins say only knife or what ever or be kicked, so its ideal for that badge, give it a try. when u go on server just say next round knife fight ok.
STATPADDER ALERT!!!
LockerFish
+47|6697
yeah you pretty much just admitted that you're a statpadder and told everyone how to do it. good job dumbass. now all the cheaters are going to get in there and get their badges and all the legit players are going to not play wiht you or anyone else who they hear about in that game or go to that IP anymore.
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6716

idiotofwar wrote:

You were wrong, i went on and they said they never have knife only fights,

I'm fed up now. What were EA thinking? That as soon as people see you with a knife they helpfully stand still and let you kill them. And now that everybody uses the 1 hit kill G36E it's impossible... Stupid fools.
I dont know if this will help u or not but what kit do u use when u knife? Ur probably smart and know u should use  medic. When u are 'rushing a guy" have ur healing pouch out so if u start to take damage u will regain it. And you know what i have respect for people when i see them knife and usually ill try to knife them back. Knifers have wevery right to bunny hop :-p
Good luck with it bro.
Dustriderx
+0|6692
Would it be considered stat padding if a server was a only something server?

Like knife one round, C4 the next, shotgun etc etc.

I think it's not stat padding if you atleast have one round of each single weapon.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6732|In your head
It isnot stat padding because your are getting it legit......stat padding is killing a guy with a knife and having another one revive him and kepp on going until met requiements.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6742|Derby, England
The knife medal is possible in a normal game, without having to go on a knife only server. I got mine after a lot of deaths and frustration, so I feel your pain bro. It all worth it in the end when that little golden picture comes up.

Here's the proof and some tips on how to get your knife medal: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6764

Good luck, dont lose the faith, and keep on knifing.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6700|th3 unkn0wn

ghostgr wrote:

It isnot stat padding because your are getting it legit......stat padding is killing a guy with a knife and having another one revive him and kepp on going until met requiements.
Doh! Dumb reasoning. Customizing a server so that people can obtain awards that should be EARNED the NORMAL way is still statpadding in my opinion. If everyone plays with just knives on a knives only server you're bound to get your Expert Knife badge in no time at all. In the end specific weapon servers are rigged specifically for purposes that are quite obvious.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2005-12-26 15:36:25)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
play 64 player sharqi, play as mec, get in chopper, bail out. remember to stay near the entrance to roof top, chopper whores just like to get to their chopper PM me for sum secret detail on how to errrm lets say... just pm me if u want to know more, i dont want n00bs to do this or EA to find out about this particular glitch
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6743|Toronto, ON
Yawn.

Just jump, then prone in midair, and target the Tuber/DAO-12/PKM player, GG.

Over 1000 hotshots bwned with my knife.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard