DooM
+28|6311
Errr? you can only be racist if your white, you should have known that before you even posted this...

Also why come here and complain? go burn a cross outside there house or something?

Last edited by DooM (2007-07-19 15:33:19)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6581|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
"Sorry Mr the judge. I DID beat up the kids for trowing stones at me. I admit that. But i am not a racist at all...ive beat them up just like i would have beaten up a white kids!"

DooM
+28|6311
^Old but funny.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6457|Ontario, Canada

7Canada_eh7 wrote:

I don't understand: it seems that when black people are racist to white people there seems to be no problem, but when its opposite, there is a huge problem. (Its not always this way) I hear a lot of racism that way and nobody cares. (except me). It seems as songs are promoting racism with words like the n word, and nobody cares. I think that should be a banned word. (no offense to any people of any colour, shape or form. I believe we are equals .)
exactly, QFT1!!!

Here, I'll try not to "st3rotyp3" this time...
Ok, 'some, not all black people", I understand your upset that your ancestors had a hard time, I really do understand, so what now? For the rest of your life, your going to prance around beating up someone because they make eye contact with you?
I'd love someone here to give me some examples where a white man starts randomly beating on a black man, for no reason. please post them.

ps - flame me more for i care
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
golgoj4
+51|6778|North Hollywood

d4rkst4r wrote:

7Canada_eh7 wrote:

I don't understand: it seems that when black people are racist to white people there seems to be no problem, but when its opposite, there is a huge problem. (Its not always this way) I hear a lot of racism that way and nobody cares. (except me). It seems as songs are promoting racism with words like the n word, and nobody cares. I think that should be a banned word. (no offense to any people of any colour, shape or form. I believe we are equals .)
exactly, QFT1!!!

Ok, 'some, not all black people", I understand your upset that your ancestors had a hard time, I really do understand, so what now? For the rest of your life, your going to prance around beating up someone because they make eye contact with you?
I'd love someone here to give me some examples where a white man starts randomly beating on a black man, for no reason. please post them.

Where are these prancing aggressors your whining about? Im sorry but your talking completely out of your ass.

As to you examples see: civil rights movement in the south.

clueless sob...

Its already been said that the kids are idiots, but you seem to be exactly their kind of idiot. See you both have something in common!
san4
The Mas
+311|6692|NYC, a place to live

d4rkst4r wrote:

You are joking, right?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6554|CH/BR - in UK

san4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

You are joking, right?
*mock thinks* Now what was that thing called... I know there was a 'k' in it.

-konfusion
geNius
..!.,
+144|6446|SoCal

Superior Mind wrote:

I was hanging out with my friends today by my moms house, which is about 5 blocks from the projects. The three of us were chilling at a local park. There were these four black kids, about 9 or 10 years old. We were just chilling out, minding our own business when one of them comes near us and yells "White bitches! This is our hood!" etc. Then they run off and we were like "wow lol fucking 10 year olds." Then they come back in like 5 minutes and fucking throw rocks at us screaming "white bitches! this is for slavery!". This world is fucking fucked up. I've never in my entire life had a scuffle or problem with a black person. This incident just made me lose some faith in the world.
Obviously, their parents were slaves, so they have every right to still be bitter.

(It's only been 144 years, but who's counting?)
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6457|Ontario, Canada

san4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

You are joking, right?
didnt think you'd have examples
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6290|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Fuck being called racist, fuck hate crime, fuck everything related to racism. I would've chased those little fuckers down.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6457|Ontario, Canada

golgoj4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

7Canada_eh7 wrote:

exactly, QFT1!!!

Where are these prancing aggressors your whining about? Im sorry but your talking completely out of your ass.

clueless sob...

Its already been said that the kids are idiots, but you seem to be exactly their kind of idiot. See you both have something in common!
where are they? their everywhere, wait, your an american right? your just as bad as them.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6446|SoCal

d4rkst4r wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

exactly, QFT1!!!

clueless sob...

where are they? their everywhere, wait, your an american right? your just as bad as them.
Lay off the nationality trip.  If you're gonna go that route, then keep quiet, because no one ever expected Canada to be anything more than a cheerleader.  You, sir, are THE quintessential armchair quarterback.
golgoj4
+51|6778|North Hollywood

d4rkst4r wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

exactly, QFT1!!!

clueless sob...

Silly Canuck, I gave you an example. Its not my fault if you cant figure it out. And yes I am American. But how do you figure im just as bad as 'them'. Who is 'they'? What they hell are you even talking about?

Look, its called Debate and Serious Talk because generally, you can put a cohesive thought together. Apparently, your not someone who can do that.

Simple terms you = fail.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6457|Ontario, Canada
atleast our people dont need to be chained up just to prevent the amount of homicides each year from exploding through the roof.
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6509|Atlanta, GA
Umm... if anyone remembers that there is history between when jesus roamed the earth and 1776, they would know that the Irish were sold into slavery in the mid 1600's to Barbados. But you don't hear anything about it in History, nor do you hear Irish people bitching and moaning that they should get special treatment because their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents we slaves in the tobacco fields of Barbados

What pisses me off is statements like this:

http://www.yale.edu/glc/tangledroots/Barbadosed.htm wrote:

African slaves and Irish natives shared a common fate on the island of Barbados.....Oliver Cromwell "barbadosed" Irish who refused to clear off their land and allowed other Irish to be kidnaped from the streets of Ireland and transported to Barbados. Those who were barbadosed were sold as slaves or indentured servants, to British planters. They lived in slave conditions and had no control over the number of years they had to serve.....Both groups suffered in harsh conditions and joined together to revolt against British settlers.....The enslavement of Africans in Barbados continued ...... By then the kidnaped Irish had disappeared into history....
Hmm.. they were both in crappy conditions, forced into involuntary servitude, had no control over their service... but the africans are considered slaves where as the Irish are referred to as "kidnapped". Some how, in any sense of logic, if two people are experiencing the exact conditions known as slavery, they're both considered slaves.

I bet I just surprised a bunch of you. Go ahead, Google "Irish Barbados".. wow, now why wasn't that taught in your class?

Last edited by citricacidx (2007-07-19 17:39:19)

geNius
..!.,
+144|6446|SoCal

d4rkst4r wrote:

atleast our people dont need to be chained up just to prevent the amount of homicides each year from exploding through the roof.
You still make the top 100 murders per capita list.  We have more worth killing for, I'm guessing.  Since we've changed the topic to "ignorance", you may as well tell everyone how "free" your healthcare is. /sigh

Edit:

d4rkst4r wrote:

It's hard to argue with someone who can't make it past the first hurdle.

Please go explore the differences between there, their, and they're.  When you finish, you may want to investigate proper usage of the words your and you're.  Once you think you've mastered these, I'll give you the next set.  Who knows?  Maybe one day you'll even be taken seriously in D&ST!

Last edited by geNius (2007-07-19 17:46:56)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6669|NT, like Mick Dundee

This entire thread... Tone down the racially oriented jokes guys, the mods seem to be cracking down on that sort of thing.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6457|Ontario, Canada

geNius wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

You still make the top 100 murders per capita list.  We have more worth killing for, I'm guessing.  Since we've changed the topic to "ignorance", you may as well tell everyone how "free" your healthcare is. /sigh

Edit:

d4rkst4r wrote:

It's hard to argue with someone who can't make it past the first hurdle.

Please go explore the differences between there, their, and they're.  When you finish, you may want to investigate proper usage of the words your and you're.  Once you think you've mastered these, I'll give you the next set.  Who knows?  Maybe one day you'll even be taken seriously in D&ST!
Wow, you really have a lot to argue with me. I know you don't have any sort of argument because you have nothing better to do but pick apart my points. You see, if you had any knowledge, you would have posted it by now, other then your spelling skills.
san4
The Mas

d4rkst4r wrote:

san4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

You are joking, right?
omg. I seriously thought you didn't mean what you said. You are probably the only person on these forums who does not know of any examples of white people randomly attacking black people for no reason. Here are some examples.

Yusef Hawkins, murdered by whites who thought he was dating a white girl.

Wikipedia wrote:

Yusef Hawkins (also spelled as Yusuf Hawkins) was a 16-year-old African American youth who was shot to death on August 23, 1989 in Bensonhurst, a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. Hawkins and three friends were confronted there by a crowd of 10 to 30 white youths, at least seven of them wielding baseball bats. One, armed with a handgun, shot and killed Hawkins.

Hawkins had gone to Bensonhurst that night with his three friends to inquire about a used 1982 Pontiac automobile that was for sale. The group's attackers had been lying in wait for black youths they believed were dating a neighborhood girl. Police later said Hawkins was not involved with the girl.

Hawkins' killing was the third killing of a black man by mobs in New York City during the 1980s; the other two victims being Willie Turks who was killed on June 22, 1982 in Brooklyn and Michael Griffith who was killed in Queens on December 20, 1986.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusef_Hawkins
Ever hear of the KKK? Randomly beating on black men was (is?) pretty much their reason for being. They lynched about 4500 blacks between 1880 and 1965. A few more recent examples: in 1981 randomly chosen black kid was murdered after a black defendant was acquitted in a murder trial; and in 1998 James Byrd was dragged behind a truck until his body fell apart.

Wikipedia wrote:

Although lynchings became much more rare in the era following the civil rights movement, they do still occur sometimes. In 1981, KKK members in Alabama randomly picked out a nineteen-year-old black man, Michael Donald, and murdered him in retaliation for a jury's acquittal of a black man accused of murdering a police officer. The Klansmen were eventually caught, prosecuted, and convicted, and a seven million dollar judgment in a subsequent civil suit bankrupted a subgroup of the Klan, the United Klans of America.[21]

In 1998, James Byrd, Jr. was murdered by Shawn Allen Berry, Lawrence Russel Brewer, and John William King, in Jasper, Texas. Byrd, a 49-year-old father of three who had accepted an early-morning ride home with Berry, King, Brewer, was instead beaten, stripped, chained to a pickup truck, and dragged for almost three miles (5 km). An autopsy suggested that Byrd was alive for much of the dragging and died only after his right arm and head were severed when his body hit a culvert. [22] The three men dumped their victim's mutilated remains in the town's segregated Black cemetery and then went to a barbecue. [23] Many of the aspects of this modern lynching echo the social customs surrounding older lynchings documented in Without Sanctuary. King wore a tattoo depicting a black man hanging from a tree as well as Nazi, Aryan and Confederate Knights of America symbols.

Local authorities immediately treated the murder as a hate crime and requested FBI assistance. The murderers were later caught and stood trial. Brewer and King were sentenced to death. Berry received life in prison. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_i … ted_States
And Benjamin Nathaniel Smith, a white supremacist, randomly shot blacks, orthodox Jews and asians in a shooting spree on July 4, 1999 in several towns in Illinois. He killed the coach of the Northwestern University basketball team in front of his family on the street. http://saxakali.com/CommunityLinkups/july_4th.htm
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6457|Ontario, Canada
Nothing recent?
geNius
..!.,
+144|6446|SoCal

d4rkst4r wrote:

Wow, you really have a lot to argue with me. I know you don't have any sort of argument because you have nothing better to do but pick apart my points. You see, if you had any knowledge, you would have posted it by now, other then your spelling skills.
Refer to original quote, where you skewed from the topic to demonstrate your inability to debate the topic, then refer to the quote below.  Thank you.

golgoj4 wrote:

Silly Canuck, I gave you an example. Its not my fault if you cant figure it out. And yes I am American. But how do you figure im just as bad as 'them'. Who is 'they'? What they hell are you even talking about?

Look, its called Debate and Serious Talk because generally, you can put a cohesive thought together. Apparently, your not someone who can do that.

Simple terms you = fail.
san4
The Mas

d4rkst4r wrote:

Nothing recent?
What's your point?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6370|California
you white whore!
Master*
Banned
+416|6499|United States
I really hate that we all classify each other as different races sometimes. I wish that we all looked generically the same, but then we might find something else to separate ourselves.
Collectivism by race is really stupid and I think people should be judged solely as individuals so things like this doesn't happen. But you cant change the way you look so I guess that will never happen.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6487|P-way, NJ

d4rkst4r wrote:

san4 wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

You are joking, right?
LOL

Exactly..

They have white cops beating black man, but it doesn't tell you why they were called do they?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard