usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Shaguart wrote:

ok just to say im NOT a racist, but sometimes black people can make me mad.
lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

Shaguart wrote:

Yeah, I am not a racist either but damn, I hate black people!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

lowing wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Replace the word black with muslim in his sentence and the bf2s liberals would shit their seats.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
Whenever someone says their not racist, they make a racist statement lawl.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Replace the word black with muslim in his sentence and the bf2s liberals would shit their seats.
Yeah, I am not a racist either but damn, I hate LIBERAL people!!

Lets sit back and enjoy the show!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

It shows how black people can call a white person whatever they want, but not the other way around.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

It shows how black people can call a white person whatever they want, but not the other way around.
And it shows how out of touch a person can be...Afro Americans....WTF is that?
Fear_ofthe_Dark
+2|6394
Really, the truth is almost every race has some fault in their past that come back to haunt them.  For example the Japanese keep being beat up upon by the Chinese for their actions in WW2.  What people need to realize is that things in the past can be made up for with words and material, but that doesn't change what happened.  I know it sound corny, but we need to forgive each other.

In your case the kid probably don't even know much about it and did it to flex their "young muscle" they were trying to act smarter than an adult (its what I think).
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

I'm not racist, but I fucking hate black people. White power!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

Fear_ofthe_Dark wrote:

Really, the truth is almost every race has some fault in their past that come back to haunt them.  For example the Japanese keep being beat up upon by the Chinese for their actions in WW2.  What people need to realize is that things in the past can be made up for with words and material, but that doesn't change what happened.  I know it sound corny, but we need to forgive each other.

In your case the kid probably don't even know much about it and did it to flex their "young muscle" they were trying to act smarter than an adult (its what I think).
Japan is a very very racist country even today. When the first Europeans landed in Japan they called them uncivilized barbaric animals. Japanese people discriminate against the natives of Japan (Ainu). Just because they have more body hair and they look very caucasian.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

When the first Europeans landed in Japan they called them uncivilized barbaric animals.
To be fair, they were Portugese...............
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6556|CH/BR - in UK

Heh - well guess what? We get this on these forums xD
It's called double standards. I hate it when this happens, but there isn't much you can do. Affirmative action isn't helping.
I could make a parallel with this relating to Israel - Palestine, but for once, I wont.

-konfusion
PureFodder
+225|6291
Just shows that no matter what your race, religion, or nationality etc. you can still be a complete dick.
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States
Superior that's unfortunate but I'm black and I know I would never do anything racist towards anyone regardless of color. What you ran into were the wrong type of people who happened to be 10 and uneducated and probably heard their father talking about their ancestors incorrectly.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-07-19 08:53:40)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

Bubbalo wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

When the first Europeans landed in Japan they called them uncivilized barbaric animals.
To be fair, they were Portugese...............
Ok.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6646|Your moms bedroom

Superior Mind wrote:

I was hanging out with my friends today by my moms house, which is about 5 blocks from the projects. The three of us were chilling at a local park. There were these four black kids, about 9 or 10 years old. We were just chilling out, minding our own business when one of them comes near us and yells "White bitches! This is our hood!" etc. Then they run off and we were like "wow lol fucking 10 year olds." Then they come back in like 5 minutes and fucking throw rocks at us screaming "white bitches! this is for slavery!". This world is fucking fucked up. I've never in my entire life had a scuffle or problem with a black person. This incident just made me lose some faith in the world.
in the year 2050 the same thing will happen to another person
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6459|Ontario, Canada
black people look for every opportunity to take offense against anything and everything, its ridiculous.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Master*
Banned
+416|6500|United States

d4rkst4r wrote:

black people look for every opportunity to take offense against anything and everything, its ridiculous.
See Superior there is one example of an uneducated comment.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6742|Salt Lake City

I hate everyone equally.

No, that's a lie.  I hate neo-cons a bit more.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

d4rkst4r wrote:

Stereotyping ftl. That's why you must type most black people
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6459|Ontario, Canada

Masterstyle wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

See Superior there is one example of an uneducated comment.
well its the truth, they literally look for reasons to beat the shit into you, atleast from what I see at my school.

Last edited by d4rkst4r (2007-07-19 09:01:48)

"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't see many Black people around here. That's probably why I've never experienced a racist comment. I do however see a lot of Muslims, but they too have never said anything racist.

Not sure why, I can't really imagine taking offence to someone calling me a "White bastard" or whatever racist insults there are for White people.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6646|Your moms bedroom
wheres Al Sharpton when you need him
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire
In my school growing up there was only one black kid for years and he once told my brother to 'fuck off back home where he came from' (because my brother was born in Scotland) ...and he was from fucking London himself, talk about the pot calling the kettle black (pardon the pun).

It was unfortunate for the black community where I grew up that their sole representative was a complete wanker, I mean this guy could have been green and he would've still been a wanker. These particular black people being discussed here are just like the many racists we have in the white community or that exist in the Spanish community, there are racists in every community.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard