Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6103|Carnoustie, Scotland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

the girl with the cut arm needs help. she obviously wer'nt depressed when she did that, i mean, if you were depressed you would cut yourself randomly not carv an apple logo into your arm.
Most of them aren't depressed, they do it for attention. Hence the picture being on the internet
I've said it once, and I'll say it again ...

(This is on my anti-anti-emo page on Bebo)

The stereotypical Emo cuts for attention. That's what society has lead us to believe.

Society is WRONG

Those of you who have cut in the past, myself included, will know that cutting feels really, really good. The science behind it?

When the body is injured, it releases a special chemical called Endorphin. This chemical gives the receiver a feel good factor, much like adrenalin.

So therefore, when we cut, the brain thinks it is getting injured, and to give the mind a boost it releases some of its store of Endorphin.

In some cases, though, attention does come into play. If you're having a really shit week and nobody is paying attention to you/being mean to you, there's more of a chance you will cut as to shout out how vulnerable you are to your friends.

Cutting makes you feel good. It's not always just for the attention.

P.S read all about Endorphins at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphin although it's pretty complicated speak.

So shove that up yer crack pipe and smoke it
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6411|A drop house

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

the girl with the cut arm needs help. she obviously wer'nt depressed when she did that, i mean, if you were depressed you would cut yourself randomly not carv an apple logo into your arm.
Most of them aren't depressed, they do it for attention. Hence the picture being on the internet
Those of you who have cut in the past, myself included, will know that cutting feels really, really good. The science behind it?

When the body is injured, it releases a special chemical called Endorphin. This chemical gives the receiver a feel good factor, much like adrenalin.

So therefore, when we cut, the brain thinks it is getting injured, and to give the mind a boost it releases some of its store of Endorphin.
Why not just go for a run.? Exercises releases endorphins to. People who cut just do it so people will ask them what happened, so they can go into a fucking boo hoo story about how dark and different they think they are.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-07-20 01:04:02)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

agent146 wrote:

not emohttp://themot.org/gallery/d/148097-1/Fa … ntPlay.jpg but fatty is a sad sad panda
hilarious...
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6708|IL
I bet them boys dads are real proud!!!!!
lagerfool
+23|6735|SE Virgina

N.A.T.O wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Why not just go for a run.? Exercises releases endorphins to. People who cut just do it so people will ask them what happened, so they can go into a fucking boo hoo story about how dark and different they think they are.
NATO I agree

COWBOY up you lame weirdos.  I feel so bad for your fathers.  The law should allow them to smack you in public.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

The stereotypical Emo cuts for attention. That's what society has lead us to believe.

Society is WRONG

In some cases, though, attention does come into play. If you're having a really shit week and nobody is paying attention to you/being mean to you, there's more of a chance you will cut as to shout out how vulnerable you are to your friends.

P.S read all about Endorphins at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorphin although it's pretty complicated speak.

Wow. Bebo you're the most hardcore person I know.

How you go and do something thats worth endorphin's being released. Or take the easy way out and KILL YOURSELF I bet that'll release endorphins.

Go release the endorphins from your brain with a shotgun. PAINT THE WALL WITH ENDORPHINS.
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

Society is WRONG

endorphins??? fuck that, if i get cut i dont feel good, it just stings a lot and that dont make anyone "feel good"
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6479|Bournemouth, South England
Masturbation releases endorphins, and is way more fun than bleeding.  Besides, if you partake in hand to gland combat as much as possible, you prevent prostate cancer, and on the plus side, you don't bleed to death.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

Penetrator_01 wrote:

Masturbation releases endorphins, and is way more fun than bleeding.  Besides, if you partake in hand to gland combat as much as possible, you prevent prostate cancer, and on the plus side, you don't bleed to death.
You beat me to it.
Running sucks ass!
specops10-4
+108|6714|In the hills

Penetrator_01 wrote:

my fucking god, that is disturbing.  Well the last bit...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Last edited by Cougar (2007-07-22 22:59:26)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

unbanned? or was it temp...

lmao @ the pics.
I made an Anchorman quote thread (that moderators even participated in) and Orangehound banned me for "plagiarism".

Yet they failed to ban you for all those plagiarisms you committed as Fancy_Pollux.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
this shit gets girls?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

this shit gets girls?
Apparantly, although I highly doubt it's the typ of girls you would want to "get".

Well, unless your into the whole crying/depressed/suicidal girls.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6479|Bournemouth, South England
Suprised no one has started a chav & chavette gallery....
Bernadictus
+1,055|6708

ghettoperson wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5797/macfetish4rjqg6.jpg
Bernadictus anyone?
Hey what the hell! Those are private!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de

Nintendogamer wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Society is WRONG

endorphins??? fuck that, if i get cut i dont feel good, it just stings a lot and that dont make anyone "feel good"
a friend of mine did cut herself. you wouldn´t think that, if you see her. it is not about attention. it is about mental pain. do you laugh about every weak person? do you laugh about people with cancer? there is no difference between mental and physical illness. both need cure and help - and not some shitheads who laugh at them.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

do you laugh about every weak person?
yes
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

yes
What about people in wheel chairs?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

jord wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

yes
ofcourse not.  just those with small hearts and pussy syndrome.

I dont see how cutting oneself got so friggin popular.  When i was a kid in school, and somebody did that, everyone would view that person as a weirdo with problems getting attention because mom and dad couldnt give them enough at home.  I dont see how this shit is becoming acceptable, at least it sounds more common now than when I was growing up.  somebody wants to cut themselves?  damn right im gonna laugh, and then call them a retard.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-07-23 08:23:25)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
lmfao at this guy
https://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9402/1183262135566uz3gv8.jpg
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Society is WRONG

a friend of mine did cut herself. you wouldn´t think that, if you see her. it is not about attention. it is about mental pain. do you laugh about every weak person? do you laugh about people with cancer? there is no difference between mental and physical illness. both need cure and help - and not some shitheads who laugh at them.
emos, are just stupid miserable bastards who need to get a life, i'm saying that proberly most emos cut themselves to look "cool" like chavs and smoking and drinking. not because they are depressed.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jord wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

yes

I dont see how cutting oneself got so friggin popular.  When i was a kid in school, and somebody did that, everyone would view that person as a weirdo with problems getting attention because mom and dad couldnt give them enough at home.  I dont see how this shit is becoming acceptable, at least it sounds more common now than when I was growing up.  somebody wants to cut themselves?  damn right im gonna laugh, and then call them a retard.
Agreed. I've never seen someone hurt there self on purpose. Apart from this game my friends used to play with darts.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6362|fåking denmark

jord wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jord wrote:

Agreed. I've never seen someone hurt there self on purpose. Apart from this game my friends used to play with darts.
I've been close hurting myself .. But I gess that doesn't need attention ..
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Society is WRONG

I'd be happy to accept that some people have mental illnesses which MAKE them think that cutting themselves 'helps'.

But fuck ass emo kids who see their friends or their favourite band's videos or whatever with people cutting themselves or talking about 'pain' (where pain means 'nobody likes me' or 'why am I such a fag?') are just pathetic, stupid and highly suggestable. They think they're being different from the crowd, but then don't realise that the 'crowd' is now fucking emos!

I'm quite happy that they cut themselves because there is more of a chance that they will all die! (Not that I'd want to see people die or anything)

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-07-23 08:34:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard