+36|6423|...
come ffrom cs?
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6245|israel
LOL first time i see bf2 sniper in the same level as CS players
u are a master bf2 sniper ok??
gj
+1

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-07-19 01:08:02)

Shakez
+39|6177
nice video dude

Last edited by Special_Op (2007-07-19 02:13:08)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6409|dm_maidenhead
to be honest I did think you were hacking, but after watching SG 3 tutorial I now do not think you hack at all. If you watch until the end he shows the dragshot, where he consistently flicks and hits in the exact place twice in between two lines.

Very impressive +1.
Fateless
+36|6249|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Very cool....great skill mate.

Fateless.
xkullx
+105|6220
Thanks for the good critisism.

I played a lot of Cs before Bf2 so I just adapted my style using AWP in cs to using sniper rifles in bf2, took som time but I got it down now.

And for the CqC sniping, I`m actually better at long range ( beleive it or not )

At 350-400M I do my very best sniping, if you watch some of my other videos on my site you will se some more long range sniping, and Twisted is a 4 part movie going from CQC sniping to long range and more, just stay tuned on the website and the movies will be released when ready.

Cheers mates
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6245|israel

xkullx wrote:

Thanks for the good critisism.

I played a lot of Cs before Bf2 so I just adapted my style using AWP in cs to using sniper rifles in bf2, took som time but I got it down now.

And for the CqC sniping, I`m actually better at long range ( beleive it or not )

At 350-400M I do my very best sniping, if you watch some of my other videos on my site you will se some more long range sniping, and Twisted is a 4 part movie going from CQC sniping to long range and more, just stay tuned on the website and the movies will be released when ready.

Cheers mates
u welcome snapShooter... do u play aother kits? or u only sniper?
maybe we can see some snaps in m16...
the best aim... is like u play, instinct shots.. FTW
{HMS}_jee
+15|6653
Really nice vid there I'm in the process of making a short cqc-geared sniper clip (nowhere near as good as this though ) and was wondering what settings you use for Fraps. I record at 60fps, no sound and get a lousy 30-40fps when playing, which is a pain as I'm used to playing at 90-100ish Lowering the graphics settings doesn't seem to affect it at all either.

Overall excellent video imo, I'd give it hmm let's see 9.7/10 good music and length, OTT shots, some more kill streaks perhaps and it'd be near-perfect
Raphi
Banned
+354|6265|Basel, Switzerland
Have to say, nice video. Nice sniping style.
Rivfader
+35|6243|Sweden
Nice shots!!
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Rivfader73/bannerflyy.jpg
K3rt6699
+70|6375
If i had a hat on, I'd take it off for you. Very enjoyable video, thanks for sharing.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

I have to ask...Why in almost every video you are under a different name?
Aside from that: Holy fuck.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6239
Amazing video.  +1 as a bribe for you to never play in a server I'm in.  (I'm scared of you)
fr33k
+1|6133|Toronto,Ont
that was hella good man
TFOGas
+15|6631

xkullx wrote:

Twisted is now out, featuring sniping at pretty advanced levels.

*dragshots
*jumpshots
*quickscoping
*landingshots

and more

Also used some slowmoting on some of the shots.

can be downloaded and streamed at

www.vbors.com/xkullx
It's no hax at all .. watch his tutorial before you call names.

Real nice Vid buddy .. I have hosted it at Gamerztheatre coupled with your tutorial.

http://www.gamerztheatre.com/content/view/435/82/

Gas
SteikeTa
+153|6755|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Have not seen the movie yet, but as soon as I get home from work I'll watch it.
Great players comes from Norway/Sweden
BL4CKL10N
+66|6289
one of the best sniper vids ive seen. keep up with your work!
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6552|Flower Mound, TX

LT.Victim wrote:

How is that even humanly possible?
He's a robot
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6326
alright, so you dont hack, but god damn son....
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6657|Keyboard
Holy Shit, +1 from a fellow sniper.
blacklupus
+13|6697
Nice vid. We see some skilled sniping here. But i was pretty upset recognizing im in the movie, too. ^^
aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand
There was some amazing shots but the vid would be a lot better if it was streaks.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland
Total ownage, you have the flick shot down well.
ssonrats
+221|6652
That was a good video, haven't posted in ages, i have just started playing bf2 again after months off and this vid makes me want to pickup my rifle again!

Maybe i will join you and see how you snipe by my side.

More streaks would have been nice to show us that you can hit those shots regularly instead of one offs taken over countless rounds.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6412|Earth

ssonrats wrote:

That was a good video, haven't posted in ages, i have just started playing bf2 again after months off and this vid makes me want to pickup my rifle again!

Maybe i will join you and see how you snipe by my side.

More streaks would have been nice to show us that you can hit those shots regularly instead of one offs taken over countless rounds.
He definitely can make those shots over and over again. I just had a 1 on 1 with him for about an hour at a Karkand server. He showed me a TON of tricks I had no idea about and in general how to be a better sniper. This guy rocks, seriously. We would go 1 on 1 on an American server, where I had a ping of 40 and his was 200, and we was making some great landing shots and headshots basically everytime.
Signature

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard