xkullx
+105|6210
Twisted is now out, featuring sniping at pretty advanced levels.

*dragshots
*jumpshots
*quickscoping
*landingshots

and more

Also used some slowmoting on some of the shots.

can be downloaded and streamed at

www.vbors.com/xkullx
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6316
hax?
Lost-Soul
+26|6506
Hmmmm!!!!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
How is that even humanly possible?
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6402|Earth
Some of that was fairly impressive, such as the jumping shot. I kinda do that sweep shooting thing you do sometimes, it's hard but you seem to have mastered it. *edit* After watching more it looks like we are the same sniper. The jump shots, sweep shooting, and the insta-prone are all things I do religiously. You sir, kick ass.

Last edited by pyscofrawg (2007-07-18 16:40:09)

Signature
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6451|USA
Yeah I just watched that whole thing... Every shot you hit you just snapped in the general direction and hit the target, you didn't even aim, random stuff imho.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6299

elite.mafia wrote:

Yeah I just watched that whole thing... Every shot you hit you just snapped in the general direction and hit the target, you didn't even aim, random stuff imho.
It's not random stuff.

It's a technique you know you use it once you like it and then you stick with it?

Great video bro, Looks to see more from you.
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6166
Good shots but the spots you are choosing to snipe from are awful, a medic at 5m would own you. Hide and use those tactics.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6451|USA

Bull3t wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

It's not random stuff.

It's a technique you know you use it once you like it and then you stick with it?

Great video bro, Looks to see more from you.
It's either random or it's an aimbot.
http://bf2s.com/player/94751996/
That's his stats, his accuracy is only 35% (for sniper rifles). It's not like he hits those shots every single time, so it's just random imho.
Shit, even my accuracy is better than that for sniper rifles.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6380|The Sky!!!!
How much==?
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6402|Earth
If you guys think its hacks, just watch his tutorial which shows you how to do all of that.
Signature
xkullx
+105|6210
TranInasen is my "mess around" account, I also use it for recording stuff, i actually went from 1.1 kd to over 2 while making twisted.

xkullx is my real account

http://bf2s.com/player/85785179/

It should reflect my skills a little bit better.

i also have an account with over 30 kd on sniper, that is for when im in super top shape as sniper and hit allmost everything.

So dont get stuck up into a fakenick account, it might not reflect the player properly.
weasel_thingo
+74|6324
lol at all the hitbox rape.

EDIT: what was your ping while doing that, like below 20?

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-07-18 17:52:51)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6728|Michigan
where is the hax you're using or the tutorial?
Teach me o' great one.
Smithereener
+138|6313|California

spacebandit72 wrote:

where is the hax you're using or the tutorial?
Teach me o' great one.
Look at the list of movies on the bottom, there should be 3 tutorial/tip movies. It's actually quite interesting - How to dragshot, how to control recoil, etc.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i snap but nothing like that, wheres nyte i wanna see if he thinks he can top that no way in hell

but tbh that was the most skill i have seen in a movie like for ever im in aww man
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!
Stop whoring claymores like a girl and I might be slightly impressed.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6354
I was able to take shots like that in other FPS games but never in BF2
xkullx
+105|6210
If you have seen me play sniper I allways use claymore to protect myself or flags, not to throw just casually around.

This way it enables me to snipe as I want, and I can instantly change location if i see a clay go off, so that I can snipe from a new more safe location.

Doing this I went 133 - 8 in 4 rounds today, averaging 34.25 - 2 per round, and I also played pretty agressive going for flagcaps and such.

I mean claymores is very powerful, maybe too powerful, but there are also lots of other annoying things in Bf2, such as Support nade spamming all the time, F2000 users with flashbang, the "invincible" J10, the super accurate G36E and so on.

Being good with any of those things is sure to piss people off no matter what.

I would gladly change out the clays for a more powerful handgun on the sniper, but since they are allready part of the kit, I use em simply put.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6525|stalker.
Best sniper ever.
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
hax.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON
9/10

-1 for no streaks though.

This is more of what I want to see in a sniper video.  None of that aim-wait5seconds-shoot bs.

Well done (You don't hear that a lot from me).
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

Tushers wrote:

i snap but nothing like that, wheres nyte i wanna see if he thinks he can top that no way in hell

but tbh that was the most skill i have seen in a movie like for ever im in aww man
Probably not, but I don't have to because I'll still win the round either way .
Alpha as fuck.
Nanten
+24|6427
KDR with the rifle isn't that impressive, but then again you seem to be more of a CQC sniper Style seems to fit ya, good for you I would never have use for such tactics since i'm not a CQC sniper You and Tushers should have a get-together
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6670|A sunburnt country
Nice close range sniping mate, very impressive +1 for effort.   

What are you like at the long range stuff?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard