Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6841
England would be so much cooler if they had a "young" sexy queen you know like in the movies.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6827|Canberra, AUS

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

England would be so much cooler if they had a "young" sexy queen you know like in the movies.
Like who? Name a royal family member who's hot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6966
Prince Charles!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6827|Canberra, AUS
Uhh.... I meant girl...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6966
You can't resist him!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/royalty/gallery/1024/charles_large.jpg
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6911|MA, USA

Schutzengel wrote:

Hussein hates America with a passion.

Do you think they would let their hate for each other get in their way of their hate for the US ...

Did it stop Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen from taking money and materiel from the US when they fougtht the soviets?
Bin Ladin is a Fundamentalist (remember, you can't have 'fundamentalist' without 'fundament').  He will take whatever he wants from the infidels for his own purposes without feeling that he owes them anything.  Saddam Hussein, in the eyes of Bin Laden is an Apostate because he was the head of a secular state (regardless of who that state's enemies were).  That is as bad or worse than being an infidel (it can be seen as worse from the point of view of a Fundamentalist, because Hussein should have known better).

From Husseins point of view, it would be very dangerous to legitimize or given any serious aid to Bin Laden, because he knew that in the end, Bin Laden would not support an Apostate.  If you notice, many secular Muslim majority states (Egypt, Turkey...formerly Iraq) outlaw fundamentalist groups, and oppress the fundamentalists because they represent a threat to any secular state.  Muslim fundamentalists support the overthow of secular states, and believe they should be replaced with Islamic states using Sharia as the law.

Any connection between Bin Laden and Hussein would have been short, expedient, and lacking trust.  It is doubtful either could trust the other enough to cooperate in causing any serious damage to the US.

Edit:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

We all hate America we all share the same love and passion for the destruction of all Americans and American Bastardization related activities.
Now you are preaching the destruction of the US?  Please...you don't have the balls to do anything but continue to type your anonymous drivel, safe in the knowledge that you will never say any of this face to face with someone who will call you on it.

Last edited by whittsend (2006-02-06 11:20:57)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6966
I like Americans when politics doesnt come up.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I like Americans when politics doesnt come up.
same here, their president is a clown. but the average chick in california is HOT. just came back from there today
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6966
They so fuckin stupid though.. but most bitches i know are stupid too...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6887|cairns australia
you cant spell fundamentalist without mental either
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6836|Denmark

Erkut.hv wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

God bless America and nobody else.
At least you got part of it right. Fugg off, I hope you choke on co2, in a garage somewhere, lonely and depressed, thinking aobut all the pollution us Americans are letting go. I'll be driving in my SUV that gets 200 feet to the gallon, while I drive over baby seals, and tap to the beat in my whaleskin shoes.
May your children forgive you..

America,fuck yeah!! so lick my ass and suck on my balls, america fuck yeah!!!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6994|Cologne, Germany

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

They so fuckin stupid though.. but most bitches i know are stupid too...
isn't that why we call them bitches ?
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6966
If they're smart they're women
Erkut.hv
+124|6888|California

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

God bless America and nobody else.
At least you got part of it right. Fugg off, I hope you choke on co2, in a garage somewhere, lonely and depressed, thinking aobut all the pollution us Americans are letting go. I'll be driving in my SUV that gets 200 feet to the gallon, while I drive over baby seals, and tap to the beat in my whaleskin shoes.

How aewsome was that movie?

I'm so ronrey.... lol.

Relax chief.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6924|Atlanta, GA USA

Erkut.hv wrote:

[A-A]Sgt.Sonner wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

How aewsome was that movie?

I'm so ronrey.... lol.

Relax chief.
freedom costs a buck-oh-five
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6841

whittsend wrote:

Schutzengel wrote:

Do you think they would let their hate for each other get in their way of their hate for the US ...

Did it stop Bin Laden and the Mujahadeen from taking money and materiel from the US when they fougtht the soviets?
Bin Ladin is a Fundamentalist (remember, you can't have 'fundamentalist' without 'fundament').  He will take whatever he wants from the infidels for his own purposes without feeling that he owes them anything.  Saddam Hussein, in the eyes of Bin Laden is an Apostate because he was the head of a secular state (regardless of who that state's enemies were).  That is as bad or worse than being an infidel (it can be seen as worse from the point of view of a Fundamentalist, because Hussein should have known better).

From Husseins point of view, it would be very dangerous to legitimize or given any serious aid to Bin Laden, because he knew that in the end, Bin Laden would not support an Apostate.  If you notice, many secular Muslim majority states (Egypt, Turkey...formerly Iraq) outlaw fundamentalist groups, and oppress the fundamentalists because they represent a threat to any secular state.  Muslim fundamentalists support the overthow of secular states, and believe they should be replaced with Islamic states using Sharia as the law.

Any connection between Bin Laden and Hussein would have been short, expedient, and lacking trust.  It is doubtful either could trust the other enough to cooperate in causing any serious damage to the US.

Edit:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

We all hate America we all share the same love and passion for the destruction of all Americans and American Bastardization related activities.
Now you are preaching the destruction of the US?  Please...you don't have the balls to do anything but continue to type your anonymous drivel, safe in the knowledge that you will never say any of this face to face with someone who will call you on it.
Yes i would come on down and i will say all of these things to you're overweight faces.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6833|Colorado Springs, CO

Erkut.hv wrote:

Nah, just had to vent a little. Considering it is one of my freedoms to tell all the haters where to go, and offer to draw em a map if they can't find it.

You are here:                                          Hell is Here:

X     ====== go to it ======>            X

FLAME ON BIYATCHES! Come on, let that anti-American sentiment flow baby! You know you want to throw a little something Erk's way. Take your best shot.
Hell Yeah USA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6833|Colorado Springs, CO

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

whittsend wrote:

Schutzengel wrote:

Edit:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Yes i would come on down and i will say all of these things to you're overweight faces.
Bring it bitch I live in Oklahoma City,Oklahoma. Tinker Air Force Base. 34 Combat Communications Squadron. I'm sure some of my fellow Airmen would love to meet you as well. I doubt you will talk your shit then retard with some real American muscle wailing down on your punk ass.

Last edited by arabeater (2006-02-07 19:16:10)

whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6911|MA, USA

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

whittsend wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I highly doubt that you will ever do anything but talk shit.  Nevertheless, feel free to prove me wrong by naming a time and place.  I'm sure someone here would be glad to oblige you, my racist friend. 

In case folks had fogotten:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=11037&p=1

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

What i cant stand the most besides chinks is the U.S they are just as bad as the terrorists "land of the free and brave"
And what the fuck do you have against 'chinks' asshole?
What do i have against chinks?

1. Canada my country its called CANADA not China so many of the damn fucking disease infested fucks running around tons of them they breed like rabbits chinese writing all over the place think they own the place.

2. So many of them hard to get jobs.

3. Spreading diseases not to mention they are dirty and very disgusting and ugly.
Perhaps some American 'chink' would love to have a conversation with you.

Know the source before you pay any attention to the drivel.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6841
Yeah its easy for you overweight cowardly americans to talk big on the internet but in person you're all small fry with out a gun in you're hand you will drop to the floor and beg for you're life.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6911|MA, USA

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Yeah its easy for you overweight cowardly americans to talk big on the internet but in person you're all small fry with out a gun in you're hand you will drop to the floor and beg for you're life.
Like I said.  All talk.

Edit.  Sorry, I'm wrong.  All talk and racism.

Last edited by whittsend (2006-02-09 09:37:22)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6966
Americans are a race now? You're getting ahead of yourself
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6994|Cologne, Germany

lol.....time to close this one I guess...
-fe.lep-
+8|6856

Erkut.hv wrote:

Here's me serious topic. I read what alot of you have to say about the United States, especially those of you that don't live here (I'm an American), and it appears that you don't like us Yanks too much.

I had a huge rant written, but figured it would fall on deaf ears. So I'll keep it simple. All of you people that don't like my country can kiss my American ass.
Well, judging by the average arse size of you fecking americans there would be plenty of space. Take your supersized self and F.O.

Osama for president.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6924|Atlanta, GA USA

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Americans are a race now? You're getting ahead of yourself
I guess you missed Berserk_Vampires earlier comments about "chinks."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard