pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth
I've been wondering for some time now, when you die with say a medpack or a wrench, where does the death go in your stats? I mean, if you die with a shotgun, you get a death in your stats under shotguns, but there is no place for wrench or medpack. Just wondering.
Signature
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
It doesn't work like that.  It shows how many times you were killed while holding that weapon, not how many times you were killed by that weapon.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

It doesn't work like that.  It shows how many times you were killed while holding that weapon, not how many times you were killed by that weapon.
That's what he's saying.

What if you died holding a wrench?
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
durr.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
It disappears..
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land
you'd get a death, just the only place it would show up would be under global death
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth

Blehm98 wrote:

you'd get a death, just the only place it would show up would be under global death
I think you are right. I just added up my total vehicle deaths and total weapon deaths and it doesn't equal my total global deaths. Anybody else have anything add or have we figured it out?
Signature
Ricerckt93
+69|6645

RDMC(2) wrote:

It disappears..
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live

pyscofrawg wrote:

I've been wondering for some time now, when you die with say a medpack or a wrench, where does the death go in your stats? I mean, if you die with a shotgun, you get a death in your stats under shotguns, but there is no place for wrench or medpack. Just wondering.
That's a good question. There ought to be stats for deaths while holding wrenches and medpacks because skillful engineers and medics will wield their wrench or medpack only when it is safe to do so.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

ThomasMorgan wrote:

reading ftw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

fatherted13 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

reading ftw
wtf iz raednig?
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6130
Lol so everyone that want a higher kit k/d ratio is now instead of shooting back just holding a wrench x)
confused
+10|6386|British Columbia

pyscofrawg wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

I think you are right. I just added up my total vehicle deaths and total weapon deaths and it doesn't equal my total global deaths. Anybody else have anything add or have we figured it out?
The deaths are attributed to the kit, but not a weapon.  Kit deaths equals global deaths.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard