BlackhawkBoge
+0|6142
Uhh.. I messed up my username. my IGN is BlackhawkBogey.

So anyway, very soon, I will get the promotion to First Sergeant and I still havent gotten the following:

PKM
MG36
MK whatever
MP7

1: Which ones should I get? (PKM and G36, PKM and MK whatever, or MK whatever and MP7
2: Which is better: The MG36 or the PKM?

Last edited by BlackhawkBoge (2007-07-17 13:20:24)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6302|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

BlackhawkBoge wrote:

Uhh.. I messed up my username. my IGN is BlackhawkBogey.

So anyway, very soon, I will get the promotion to First Sergeant and I still havent gotten the following:

PKM
G36
MK whatever
MP7

1: Which ones should I get? (PKM and G36, PKM and MK whatever, or MK whatever and MP7
2: Which is better: The G36 or the PKM?
Which G36 haven't you gotten? The MG36, I'd assume.

Anyway, go with the engy unlocks. At the least do the PKM and Jackhammer.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
l41e
+677|6661

Er...there are 3 G36 family unlocks. Do you mean the G36C (Specops), G36E (Medic), or MG36 (Support)?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6640|UK
Assuming that you're talking about the G36C, get that.
Assuming that you're talking about the G36E, get that.
As for the MG36, you need to have the PKM first.
BlackhawkBoge
+0|6142
Ahhh, MG36, excuse me.

As i was looking over the stats of the PKM and G36, it seemed G36 had a faster rate of fire but PKM deals more damage, which is basically the only difference. So I'm looking for people that have used both.

Last edited by BlackhawkBoge (2007-07-17 13:21:26)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6302|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

MG36 fails big time.

I just wanted to get that off my chest.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6298|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

cowami wrote:

MG36 fails big time.

He speaks the truth. PKM > MG36 by a lot.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6405|Southern California

cowami wrote:

MG36 fails big time.

For once its a good idea to listen to cowami, while I fail with any MG that one seems particularly bad.

I was in about the same situation as you....I went MP7, shotgun vs SMG is completely different then just a different gun of the same type as with the others you mentioned.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6142|My mummys tummy
Anything but G36e
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6578|Area 51
Aren't you allowed to pick 2? So, take the PKM and Mg36.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6191|Wisconsin
Pkm and Jackhammer ftw
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6285
unlock the jackie!!!and then play Kark IO for the next 2 weeks
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6544
Get the jackhammer and pkm. That way you got an unlock for each kit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

cowami wrote:

MG36 fails big time.

No, Cowami just can't use LMGs. MG36 kicks arse when you learn how to use it.

Cowami ftl
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
syndicat111
+39|6691|UK
To be honest M11 shotgun >  Jackhammer... you dont need unlocks! 

Last edited by syndicat111 (2007-07-17 13:53:52)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6394|Oslo, Norway
Select Jackhammer (Mk3A1) and PKM! Then you have unlocks on every kit, which is a plus playing SF. Then you don't get to use yor 2nd unlock unless it belongs to the army your playing with.

Last edited by Babb Master Flash (2007-07-18 04:50:23)

PangeaLeader
+5|6177
i do not understand this. WHY asking other people to tell you which unlock is better. why is this a failed question ? BECAUSE every single gun is good. and everybody has their opinions. some people will say PKM is great, others will say - too slow. some of them will say MG36 a great gun, other - useless gun, taking no damage on enemy soldiers. MP7 here wasnt even mentioned, tho its a good gun and you CAN make amazing scores and KDR s. why it wasnt mentioned ? because people dont use it. they dont know its powers. or HOW to use it. 

every gun has its GOOD sides and BAD sides. i suggest you ( topic master ) to NEVER ask that kind of question again, since you ll get ALL unlocks sooner or later. or your friend will give them to you ( if he has a SF ). or clan member.

asking that kind of questions is pointless AND YOU CAN SEE a lot of topics with the same dumm question.

syndicat111  -  i have been testing both guns for a lot of time. both are good guns. but M11 fails against JackHammer. why ? if you miss one shoot
you ll get owned by jackhammer. 

samtheman53 - you fail with your opinion.

Last edited by PangeaLeader (2007-07-18 07:32:01)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6145|Scotland!

Samtheman53.000001 wrote:

Anything but G36e
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6660|I smell corners

PangeaLeader wrote:

i do not understand this. WHY asking other people to tell you which unlock is better. why is this a failed question ? BECAUSE every single gun is good. and everybody has their opinions. some people will say PKM is great, others will say - too slow. some of them will say MG36 a great gun, other - useless gun, taking no damage on enemy soldiers. MP7 here wasnt even mentioned, tho its a good gun and you CAN make amazing scores and KDR s. why it wasnt mentioned ? because people dont use it. they dont know its powers. or HOW to use it. 

every gun has its GOOD sides and BAD sides. i suggest you ( topic master ) to NEVER ask that kind of question again, since you ll get ALL unlocks sooner or later. or your friend will give them to you ( if he has a SF ). or clan member.

asking that kind of questions is pointless AND YOU CAN SEE a lot of topics with the same dumm question.

syndicat111  -  i have been testing both guns for a lot of time. both are good guns. but M11 fails against JackHammer. why ? if you miss one shoot

samtheman53 - you fail with your opinion.

Samtheman53.000001 wrote:

Anything but G36e
The M11 is much better than the Jackhammer

You fail with your opinions
l41e
+677|6661

PangeaLeader wrote:

but M11 fails against JackHammer. why ? if you miss one shoot
And if you don't, the enemy's dead.
PangeaLeader
+5|6177
not you too...   people should learn how to use G36E right and then HOW to respect this gun. its worthy of respecting and i have serious doubts what would happen if i would be fighting against myself  and 1st me would have Ak -101 and 2nd me - G36E.

Edit  :   
Polux i dont see the point in arguing with you UNLESS you give me a screenshot of what you have done with both guns. i KNOW my experiences in both guns, but i doubt in yours.

Last edited by PangeaLeader (2007-07-18 07:40:11)

l41e
+677|6661

PangeaLeader wrote:

not you too...   people should learn how to use G36E right and then HOW to respect this gun. its worthy of respecting and i have serious doubts what would happen if i would be fighting against myself  and 1st me would have Ak -101 and 2nd me - G36E.
People hate it because they think it's too good. Learn people's opinions before attacking them.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6660|I smell corners

k30dxedle wrote:

PangeaLeader wrote:

People hate it because they think it's too good. Learn people's opinions before attacking them.
It's too easy to take down an ennemy and way to accurate
PangeaLeader
+5|6177
i KNOW people s opinions. the only problem here is that 95 % of G36E  users dont know how to use it right. so everybody else COMPLAINS about its power, while being killed by somebody who doesnt even know how to use it properly. they get killed because THEY fucked up.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6145|Scotland!

PangeaLeader wrote:

Edit  :   
Polux i dont see the point in arguing with you UNLESS you give me a screenshot of what you have done with both guns. i KNOW my experiences in both guns, but i doubt in yours.
I don't feel like bringing up this old tired argument again, but g36e is overpowered and takes no skill effort or time to learn to use correctly. Point and click and the enemy dies. Barely any recoil or bullet deviation. What a boring gun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard