Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6377|West NY
Tk the bastard.
baggs
+732|6228

TrashBlinD wrote:

Dr_3V|L wrote:

I would've called the E-police... but I don't know their telephone number anymore.
Found it for ya.

(0MG) 5R5-B1ZN355
ace

i honestly cant remember the last time i saw a building glitcher, maybe cos i tend not to play at the 9 - 16 year olds timeslot.....

....so ya im playing at the grumpy old wankers timeslot. (thats code word for pro time btw)

anyway, i'd tk him if he had more points than me.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6414|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

TrashBlinD wrote:

Dr_3V|L wrote:

I would've called the E-police... but I don't know their telephone number anymore.
Found it for ya.

(0MG) 5R5-B1ZN355
floodgate
+2|6212
i'd run around outside the wall trying to kill him like an idiot and end up with him being my worst enemy
DAN5:14
+3|6158
My son looked at the guys stats after we finished up our daily father-son killing session, and the thing that surprised me was that the guy was only a couple thousand points away from getting Major.  I would have thought that someone with that much time in a game could hold his own pretty good without using glitches.  If I had that much time in, I do not think that I would be willing to risk getting reset when it would be easier and IMO more fun to fight fair.  Sitting in a building shooting people through a wall sounds boring to me.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6376|uk

"!b Player WE DO NOT TOLERATE GLITCHERS"
PangeaLeader
+5|6188
i would immediately record him  and take all the screenshots and all post into youtube ( i already made 3 videos of glitching ). i dont report them since i think that something is seriously wrong in their heads, but i do put them on the net, put shame on them and also remind other people HOW stupid they are and that OTHERS shouldnt glitch - education yey !

i think that people who glitch in this days are seriously retarded with no honour and respect to the game and to other players. at patch 1.3, hotel glitch was fun. everybody did it FOR FUN ONLY. it was funny answering nubs how to get inside - drive to the back doors and ring a bell. some of them actually did it, and all others had a great laugh. now its only the matter of hidding/not being killed/statpadding/getting better KDR.

people who say NOT GIVE A SHIT here - LIES. why ? if you would be usmc and had only hotel and pushing to square and getting killed/naded all the time thru the wall - YOU WOULD CARE. you just would and wanted to get those fuckers pay for what they are doing.

usually those glitchers lock their squads so...  + teamkilling would not have any effect coz they would just came back and tryed to get in the wall AGAIN.

EA doesnt care much IF you report to them, but bf2rankedservers.com   DO.  statpadding / glitching  - actually pretty quick reset.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard