+231|6653|pimelteror.de
Iphone is for girlies...
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Iphone is for girlies...
Nah, I wouldn't say that.

I'm gonna give my two cents on this. The iPhone looks very exciting with it's automatic screen rotate and touch screen and Mac OS X. However, it has several drawbacks which put people like me off buying it. EG. 2MP camera (Wtf?)    No bluetooth for file transfer.....   and no removable battery. Once battery has run out you have to get it professionally replaced. Gay?
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
but get a xbox 360. if it gets broked then just use your ordinary towel.

towel+broken xbox 360=Fixed

Last edited by stef10 (2007-07-17 07:02:35)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
Lawl, ''thats hot!''
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

The iPhone looks very exciting...
that´s where i stopped reading

a cellphone should have all the technical features i like - how it looks, doesn´t matter. and you did forget to mention, that it is also too expensive for its interior.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
Who needs an iPhone, https://www.theinquirer.net/images/articles/appleiphone4.jpg

when you have an iPwn? https://wiki.bf2s.com/_media/weapons/assault-rifles/usrif_m203.png?w=&h=&cache=cache
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY
Oh come on, not even an lol?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
Why would anyone get a phone that wasnt a Sony Ericsson?

"a phone, ipod, portable video/dvd player, maps/gps system, web browser." - ooo la la. My phone can do that shit and more! I also have the capability for unlimited applications on my phone. Guess what... my phone didnt cost fucking 400 quid!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Iphone is for girlies...
Nah, I wouldn't say that.

I'm gonna give my two cents on this. The iPhone looks very exciting with it's automatic screen rotate and touch screen and Mac OS X. However, it has several drawbacks which put people like me off buying it. EG. 2MP camera (Wtf?)    No bluetooth for file transfer.....   and no removable battery. Once battery has run out you have to get it professionally replaced. Gay?
I would. The iPhone is gay. The technical features on it are poor in comparison to its competitors (no java or flash - wtf?!? No 3G, that's just stupid). It's rubbish.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
Buy a 360, you'll get more out of it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark

heggs wrote:

Buy a 360, you'll get more out of it.
yeah, and you get more use of your towels.
joker8baller
+68|6667

Bertster7 wrote:

joker8baller wrote:

Iphone. 33% failure rate for x360's.
100% failure rate for people who buy iPhones. 'Cos they're rubbish, even if they do look quite pretty.
Better than me buying a console... Any games for the 360 that I enjoy are available on the PC....
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
I think you assholes need to quit turning this thread into a console war and actually talk about the topic at hand. Blah blah blah PS3, 360, Wii, blah blah blah.

If he wanted to know what console to get, he would have asked; so shut the fuck up about the different consoles.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

heggs wrote:

I think you assholes need to quit turning this thread into a console war and actually talk about the topic at hand. Blah blah blah PS3, 360, Wii, blah blah blah.

If he wanted to know what console to get, he would have asked; so shut the fuck up about the different consoles.
LOLZ WII IS FOR GIRLS PS3 WOO

Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

I'm Jamesey wrote:

heggs wrote:

LOLZ WII IS FOR GIRLS PS3 WOO

PS3? how desperate do you think he is?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

joker8baller wrote:

Any games for the 360 that I enjoy are available on the PC....
...That's not true...there should be some games you'd enjoy that're for 360...plus it isn't the smartest time to convert to vista. Hmm.

Gears of war

Shadowrun

any other 360 games that're available for vista?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

DK_Vision wrote:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

Enjoy.
Truly is the best page in the Universe.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
360 is fun.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6343|California
Are you joking me? 90% of the people on here kiss PC's ass. But in my opinion. I've handled both iPhone and 360 and can guarantee you the iPhone is better. 4 people in my family already have them. 360 is just ok. All the game on the 360 you can also find for Playstation, Wii, or the PC, or Mac. Gears of War is soon to come out to Mac as a high-end-game as well as PC. Go for iPhone. But seriously, this was the wrong place to come. I a lot of peoples minds in here, there is this: "Hmmmmm, 360 = ours ofz pwnzoring wit mys 1337 GoW gayms orz a sweets ass fones which I can gets bi7ched @ by mi grilfriend."

My mind: "360 where I will just get tired of playing games that I can play on my Pc and Mac (in my case its the some computer) when I could be talking to all my friends on a sweet new phone looking at BF videos on my Youtube on my sweet new iPhone."

Point being, just depends what you like and from the angle ou see it.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-07-17 11:21:00)

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6354|West NY

xBlackPantherx wrote:

the iPhone it better.
Lookout for the grammar nazis. Oh wait, I guess this makes me one, too...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION IMO, if I had the money to blow off an anything.
I'd get the Nvidia 8800GTX ULTRA  over an IPhone if you want to piss away $600.00, but if
you want to spend it somewhat-wisely...... Dude one word HALO3, on top of that COD4 In other words: xbox360 all the way!!!

Last edited by loubot (2007-07-18 04:56:38)

joker8baller
+68|6667
Why the Ultra? Not really significant over the GTX.... Plus the 9 series are gonna come out soon.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH

joker8baller wrote:

Why the Ultra? Not really significant over the GTX.... Plus the 9 series are gonna come out soon.
Better spent on an Ultra then an IPhone
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
iPhone is an inferior phone with superior cost.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Get a flesh light!

Or a 360.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard