Poll

Iphone Or Xbox360?

Xbox 36086%86% - 159
Iphone13%13% - 25
Total: 184
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States
Hhaha I thought everyone was gonna vote I phone then I see Xbox 360 winning by a landslide.
I think you should get an Iphone it's just more useful.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

Get the Xbox you retard.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
Get the wii.
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6471|North of Dallas
Neither... invest it.  20 years from now when no one remembers what the iphone or xbox 360 were you will be happy you did.
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Get the wii.
mafropetee
+18|6144|Altamonte Springs, FL
PS3 = FAIL
IPHONE = MAJOR FAIL
360 = FTW
LIFE (as in booze, boobs and... uh... boats?) = MAJOR FTW

buut, if it were me, i would just buy the 360. i have enough life as it is, believe it or not

EDIT: ohh wait... i forgot. they improved the iphone a lot. the major gripe i had with it was talk time (it had like... 4 hours at first) but then they made an announcement that they bumped it up to 8 hours, which is pretty damn good. soo, whichever you need more, or want more, i guess the iphone isnt so bad.

Last edited by mafropetee (2007-07-16 23:28:23)

-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6419

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Get the wii.
Amen brotha
mafropetee
+18|6144|Altamonte Springs, FL

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Get the wii.
Amen brotha
also good. wii is fun.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

xphone 360
There is such thing as an XPhone, I have one, but its made by O2, and it doesnt have 360 at the end of it, and it sucks major ballz0rz.

If you are gonna get one, get the 360. Much more fun with it. Or get a PS3. PS3 > XBOX360 in terms of graphics and goodness.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

I would get the Xbox, there is still too many downsides to the iPhone, you should wait for the 2nd generation iPhone.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
How can you compare them? One is a media phone, one is a games console.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

leetkyle wrote:

Who's comparing? He's  choosing 1 between the 2.

Anyway, I think you should go with the 360. However, due to the reliablity issues, I would never buy one. So, PS3 is the way to go.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2007-07-17 02:32:39)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6556|Kent, UK

Homie22 wrote:

SHould i get xbiox or the iphone i cant decide lol
Dude, that's like asking whether you should get ass raped or throat fucked.
all my mates say the 360 is just a rehash of the vanilla xbox with slightly better graphics. Not worth the money they paid in their opinions.
And the iPhone is just a fancy waste of money. the screens will be burning out after 6 months, and there's no protection for them so they might not last that long. Stick it in your poket with your keys and some change and see what happens
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

r'Eeee wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Who's comparing? He's  choosing 1 between the 2.

Anyway, I think you should go with the 360. However, due to the reliablity issues, I would never buy one. So, PS3 is the way to go.
They are two completely different things.. it depends what he likes, not what a bunch of forum members want him to have (which is probably what they want themselves)
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
haha love it that when ever the Xbox 360 or PS3 are mentioned, no matter what the post is about, it always results in the fanboys coming out of the woodwork to try and tell everyone that their favorite is the best.

360 Owns Ps3 Owns Wii Owns Ps3 Owns 360 Owns Wii Owns 360

Iphone or 360? Well they are both completely different things. Phone or console? What are you more likely to be doing?

If you have a phone and an ipod already then dont bother with the IPhone and get the 360. If you are not going to be playing your console much then dont bother getting the 360.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

joker8baller wrote:

Iphone. 33% failure rate for x360's.
100% failure rate for people who buy iPhones. 'Cos they're rubbish, even if they do look quite pretty.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6165
save some more money and buy Playstation 3
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6537|Chicago
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico

Ironsteed wrote:

Neither... invest it.  20 years from now when no one remembers what the iphone or xbox 360 were you will be happy you did.
not if he dies before then. then he had no xbox and 0.0000000001% of a company.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
Get a Wii ffs!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
a life?................haha......ha

(jk)
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
+8|6156|Somplace or Other
Neither. Invest in some upgrades for your computer. Computers own every phone and console tbh. I can say this having seen cell-phones, and played consoles, neither is as good as my aging system. The good thing is that Microsoft is making games that we can own the 360 in! Oh yeah, one more bash of the iPhone: The Mythbusters proved that driving while on a cell phone is as dangerous as drunk driving, so if you used the iPhone, which requires two hands, you're screwed!

*Sits patiently and waits for flames.*
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
Xbox 360. Yeah sure it has some flaws but they will be corrected. and there is a 3 years warranty. But the disc problem. why have those fucktards not put that little rubber-ring around the laser so it can not scratch the dvd like they have done on normal ones from pc.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Bertster7 wrote:

joker8baller wrote:

Iphone. 33% failure rate for x360's.
100% failure rate for people who buy iPhones. 'Cos they're rubbish, even if they do look quite pretty.
Wow, would you mind if I praised you for such great arguments. You really showed me the light.

Moron.

And to enlighten the rest, I do not like what Apple produced with the iPhone. The concept is great, but lacking app support, 3G and other important features is just idiocy. Hope they'll fix it in the 2nd generation.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland
iphone fails.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard