Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

And here on our right a perfect example of a internatius testoseronius. These beasts tend to be very hot natured and quick to fight over small things such as small berries or fruit and are very territorial. Though they are quick to fight, due to a complete non-reliance on tools of any kind, are quick to back down when the going gets rough. If you find yourself cornered by these creatures, bluffing is usually a good way out.
Where are you getting these? Or, are you just that good at improv?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

Braddock wrote:

Using a gun in a situation like the one mentioned would be absolutely stupid ...ABSOLUTELY STUPID. No wonder the murder rate is so high in the US if this is the kind of mentality that exists there. What if the teenagers decide not to back down and call your bluff (teenagers can be dumbasses and often very gung-ho about this kind of shit)? You'd either end up looking like an asshole or else seriously injuring or killing some kids ...over a tiff.
ill say this again.........
when you go for CCW training, they teach you to avoid situations like this at all costs.......you stay away from situations that would force you to use your weapon.

i bet the majority of people in this thread dont even carry, they just come on here and spout off something and make the responsible owners look bad.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I wouldn't mind shooting some Chavs. You guys are crazy getting so upset about them getting shot, nobody cares about them. They've pissed of the UK enough for nobody to care if they die.

When there's a shooting in London, nobody cares who died except "oh shit they got guns now"
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

Parker wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Using a gun in a situation like the one mentioned would be absolutely stupid ...ABSOLUTELY STUPID. No wonder the murder rate is so high in the US if this is the kind of mentality that exists there. What if the teenagers decide not to back down and call your bluff (teenagers can be dumbasses and often very gung-ho about this kind of shit)? You'd either end up looking like an asshole or else seriously injuring or killing some kids ...over a tiff.
when you go for CCW training, they teach you to avoid situations like this at all costs.......you stay away from situations that would force you to use your weapon.

i bet the majority of people in this thread dont even carry, they just come on here and spout off something and make the responsible owners look bad.
I'm glad that is the case for people who train with firearms ...like martial artists who are taught not to use their skills lightly. I don't imagine all firearm owners receive this training unfortunately, am I right?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Be the bigger man..... stalk them individually. The minute you see one deviate from the pack do the "tag and bag". Pull up next to one alone, get out of the car and toss them your keys. Now when you toss your keys make sure you throw them in a high arc. That way when they look up high enough at the incoming keys they won't see your cheap shot coming. Once they are stunned pull their shirt up over their head (works best with long sleeved shirts) and grab the back of their neck firmly so they cant get away. Then you can proceed to introduce your knee to their skull while screaming "Ain't so tough now!" or one of my favorites "It's on now Bitch!". When you are done pick up your keys and while walking back to your car tell the bloody "degenerate douche bag" you look forward to meeting his friends.

All jokes of course.

Don't sweat the small stuff. With attitudes like that chances are they will get whats coming to them in some way. In life we have to deal with the consequences of our actions. They will push their luck until someone with less patience re-adjust their attitude.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Anyways so what is wrong with the youth of America? I don't understand why these are allowed in public in the first place. I mean if they are willing to try to pick a fight with me in the middle of a crowded public place in the middle of they day no telling what they do at night. Maybe I am just getting older and not hip with the kids, but I don't remember any of my friends or people I knew in passing acting like this. You see shit on the new likes this all the time.
Drugs.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

Kmarion wrote:

Be the bigger man..... stalk them individually. The minute you see one deviate from the pack do the "tag and bag". Pull up next to one alone, get out of the car and toss them your keys. Now when you toss your keys make sure you throw them in a high arc. That way when they look up high enough at the incoming keys they won't see your cheap shot coming. Once they are stunned pull their shirt up over their head (works best with long sleeved shirts) and grab the back of their neck firmly so they cant get away. Then you can proceed to introduce your knee to their skull while screaming "Ain't so tough now!" or one of my favorites "It's on now Bitch!". When you are done pick up your keys and while walking back to your car tell the bloody "degenerate douche bag" you look forward to meeting his friends.
Don't fuck with tha Kman!
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
pokemans.
Parker
isteal

Braddock wrote:

Parker wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I'm glad that is the case for people who train with firearms ...like martial artists who are taught not to use their skills lightly. I don't imagine all firearm owners receive this training unfortunately, am I right?
unfortunately no, they dont.
however, anyone that wishes to *carry* a gun legally must get a specific permit that allows them that privilege.
in my state you have to take an eight hour class and pass all the legal specifications.
Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

At least you don't have to go to school with 1,500 of them.

2,000 kids in my school, not all of them are rotten.
lol, thats the way it was in my highschool.. they all dress in black, and think theyre the shit with their skateboards and eye black......
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA

Parker wrote:

however, anyone that wishes to *carry* a gun legally must get a specific permit that allows them that privilege.
in my state you have to take an eight hour class and pass all the legal specifications.
I just walked down the street to the local mminute-mart and picked up mine
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA

Braddock wrote:

Parker wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Well I wouldn't know coming from the UK, never even have to think about that kind of situation with a firearm.

He could've just done the old 'open one side of suit and show handgun' manoeuvre though.
oh, i know you dont have to deal with anything like that, so i was just letting you know.

even as much as *showing* the gun can get him into big trouble.
it HAS to be concealed in order to carry it legally.....they dont want ANYONE to know its there.
Man you guys can be so quick to get the guns involved, what happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? If you were a good enough fighter your suit wouldn't even get creased!
lol if he had to fight this is how he should
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF
Yes, yes they are...because they are Americans!

JD DICKSLAP
Parker
isteal

PigPopTart wrote:

Parker wrote:

I just walked down the street to the local mminute-mart and picked up mine
lol, good to see you man.

hows the family?
should be pretty soon now right?
PureFodder
+225|6256

Kmarion wrote:

There was actually a case in my area where some guys car got scraped while another bloke was reversing out of a carpark. The bloke drove off (which is itself irresponsible), but the person whose car got scratched saw it and followed him 40 minutes across town and beat the living crap out of him. When it went to trial the guy who did the beating admitted it and refused to show any remorse for what he had done, thinking the Jury would side with him and find his actions justified.

It makes me want to cry that there are such violent morons in my society.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Please note my "All jokes of course." part of that post .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA

Kmarion wrote:

Please note my "All jokes of course." part of that post .
kmar.. dude, that's a really powerful sig.. totally off topic but I just had to say that..
PE
+2|6127

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Yea, really can't get into a fight with four guys on my lunch break.

Bullet, I have a carry permit but currently my wife, who also has heres, carriers it in here glove box because she works in the ghetto.
you have a wife????? with that sig thought u batteg 4 the other side!!
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

Plus the background check Parker. Look number I know not all of you are like that, but it seems the majority of kids today are as dumb as a fucking rock.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6424|Ontario, Canada
your a hilary supproter?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
CommieChipmunk

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Look number I know not all of you are like that, but it seems the majority of kids today are as dumb as a fucking rock.

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I'm 17, I have had a steady job since I was 14 at a local eye clinic.  I volunteer for four hours every Sunday at a local hospital.  I maintain above a 4.0 GPA.  I just got back from a 25 mile ride on my road bike.  Lazy, disrespectful, degenerate losers eh?
there are plenty of smart kids out there.

Two girls at my school identified how to tell the sex of an individual from their fingerprints.

One kid at my school built a RC helicopter that uses GPS to help locate land mines.  EDIT: btw he's now working on a thermite based generator for easy and stable small power stations in Iraq. -- and also I believe he's working on converting his car to hydrogen power..

Another kid came up with a new solution for LCD back lighting. (I think he made his own LCD screen)

Another one used fractals to more efficient way to deliver oxygen to patients on oxygen.

(that's in one small school district)

Now there are plenty of dick wads out there who will account for nothing in the world, but there are probably just as many screw-ups in my generation as in previous ones...

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-07-16 17:01:33)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6424|Ontario, Canada

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Look number I know not all of you are like that, but it seems the majority of kids today are as dumb as a fucking rock.

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I'm 17, I have had a steady job since I was 14 at a local eye clinic.  I volunteer for four hours every Sunday at a local hospital.  I maintain above a 4.0 GPA.  I just got back from a 25 mile ride on my road bike.  Lazy, disrespectful, degenerate losers eh?
there are plenty of smart kids out there.

Two girls at my school identified how to tell the sex of an individual from their fingerprints.

One kid at my school built a RC helicopter that uses GPS to help locate land mines.  EDIT: btw he's now working on a thermite based generator for easy and stable small power stations in Iraq. -- and also I believe he's working on converting his car to hydrogen power..

Another kid came up with a new solution for LCD back lighting. (I think he made his own LCD screen)

Another one used fractals to more efficient way to deliver oxygen to patients on oxygen.

(that's in one small school district)

Now there are plenty of dick wads out there who will account for nothing in the world, but there are probably just as many screw-ups in my generation as in previous ones...
Thats Great, show me a video of this, or I don't believe you.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
CommieChipmunk
lol a video?

it was for ISEF science fair.. tbh I don't think anyone took any videos... I'll see if I can dig something up but why would I make that shit up?  The kid who worked on the RC heli got accepted to.. and turned down.. Cal Tech.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6424|Ontario, Canada
It's bf2s, on here, people claim their God, and well, theres fancy...*shudders at gay men*
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6327|CA, USA
in my area, it's not the kids necessarily you have to worry about but the ignorant soccer moms with 2.5 kids in shopping carts that they refuse to drive 10 feet to the cart return place and instead just leave them in the parking spot right next to their car.  These carts sometimes have a mind of their own after the owner has left and end up hurtling toward your passenger side door.  grrrr

or, ignorant people at the movies that open their car door wide and 'thunk' you got another ding in your door.  thanks!  azzhats.  i want to strangle them.

as such, i park my car way out in the boonies where other cars never park because it's too far to walk.  it helps but unfortunately you can't do it in every situation.

if this happens to you again, take their picture or video with your camera phone.  or you can show them the ID card that allows you to carry your concealed weapon and watch the dark stain appear on their pants.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard