Bernadictus
+1,055|6760

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s … 21,00.html

Oh my god, how awkward. A 6 foot Jihad bee.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6578
Pretty disgraceful. I wonder if they have cartoons in Israel where the main character, a little birdy, urges children to steal the Palestinian ants' land and build nests on it wherever they see an opportunity, to build mini-blockages with twigs and things to prevent the ants from getting around their nest and to stamp all over their nest randomly when one of the ants gives the birdy a particularly nasty sting for annoying it so much.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-16 10:27:23)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6549|Milkystania, yurop
HAhahaha thats just so funny and random oh those extremists crack me up, this is like the arabs version of o´reily and faux lolz
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6604|SE London

Magpie wrote:

HAhahaha thats just so funny and random oh those extremists crack me up, this is like the arabs version of o´reily and faux lolz
Whilst it is very funny, it is also a very serious issue. Propaganda glorifying suicide bombing and promoting racial hatred is never a good thing, especially when it is targeted at children.
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
+8|6179|Somplace or Other
This is what they show their children? 0_o Not as good as: "Duck and Conver to survive a nuclear attack."
topal63
. . .
+533|6741
Well, even if it is a disgraceful TV program, it represents the truth. This type of indoctrination into hate begins at a very early age - in this region of the world and it is not confined to the Islamic side. An Israeli friend/client of mine told me that his parents drilled this into him at a very young age: that the only good Arab is a dead Arab.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard