Poll

would you play on a ranked server with unlocks off?

Hell Yea !55%55% - 127
Hell No !19%19% - 44
Maybe16%16% - 37
mmm cookies9%9% - 22
Total: 230
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6431|UK
would you do it?

IMO yes i would

ive had enough really of like colonels and generals with there E's

i know its there game and there having fun but they should know better.

just a general question really.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6471|B.C Canada
most definitly, i love my m16 and ak.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270
Nah. Maybe if you disaled the sf unlocks but normally no.
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.
No I wouldn't.

I wouldn't care if there were servers like it because I'd just avoid them...Like I do IO.

I use some stock weapons, the fun is in killing people with a variety of guns.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6418|California, US
wouldnt mind
love my M16
wheres my FUCKING COOKIE??
Rs_Dragongod
+2|6263
I rarely use unlocks as it is.  Occasionally I will switch to m95 for vehicle damage or PKM over SAW, but mostly I just use the tier 1's
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6614|InGerLand

Monkeyman911 wrote:

wouldnt mind
love my M16
wheres my FUCKING COOKIE??
up my arse, now go fetch a spoon

personally i wouldn't care much if it had unlocks or not if it was a good server i would use it, if it was chock full of wankers i'd avoid it like the plague

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-07-15 12:51:01)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6388|Southern California
No, learn to deal with someone with a G36E...its just a gun and there are plenty that kill quick, grab one and learn to shoot with out standing in the middle of an opening.
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6482|UK
yep, great idea

so mnay nubs sniping with the pkm these days, it's just lame
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!
definitely
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6527
Sure why not? I only use unlocks as an alternative to the regular weapons. Their not necessarily a whole lot better with 1 exception their just nice little replacements if you dont feel like using something. All the stock guns are quality anyway and since I ussualy use stock guns a server with everyone doing so wouldnt be bad.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6638|can
Yes. It would be funny to see how much 36e users suck with an M16.
agent146
+127|6382|Jesus Land aka Canada
why not? its not like the standards are any better or worse then unlocks. you just need to know how to use them.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6449|Ontario, Canada
they blow, unlocks ftw
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6562|England

jord wrote:

No I wouldn't.

I wouldn't care if there were servers like it because I'd just avoid them...Like I do IO.

I use some stock weapons, the fun is in killing people with a variety of guns.
Exactly. QFT.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6691|UK
yes
Gunner978
+7|6272|USA

colt.45 wrote:

most definitly, i love my m16 and ak.
+1^^ i own noobs with g36e's all day with my ak/m16 hahah
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6449|The Twilight Zone
I wish every server would be without unlocks. Then maybe some pro players would actually pub.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

I wish every server would be without unlocks. Then maybe some pro players would actually pub.
Then, pray, what's the point of having unlocks in the game at all? Duh.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol are you kidding? I'd love a server with unlocks off. No more g36e nubs.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6638|can

Spark wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Then, pray, what's the point of having unlocks in the game at all? Duh.
Giving bad players a chance to get a few kills without aiming.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6621|Quebec city, Canada
half the people who say that they would play on such a server want to show how good they are and how good they can use stock weapons. But admit it, unlocked weapons are generally better than stock weapons. Go and see in the statistics : less recoil, more damage, etc. There are a few exceptions (for example ak101 better than l85a1). The ones who say that the m16 is better than the g36e are clueless. G36E is way easier to use and way better, period. Now its your choice to have fun with the m16 and have a better challenge, and I understand, because thats what I want sometimes. I personnaly don't use the g36e because I like the feeling of the Ak, as I prefer flying with a joystick even though I'm better with a mouse. Also, as I often play on SF, G36E cant be used except if you are SAS.

I'd personnaly don't mind playing on a non-unlocks server, because everyone would be stuck with the same disadvantage, so it would be even.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6523|Belgium

mec > Usmc in standard weapons. (rpk and ak101)
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6519|Little blue planet, milky way
HAve done on occasion.... But I've only found one that plays without unlocks... And then there's the "whopps no decent connection to account server, you must be a noob without unlocks"-bug. THAT happens a lot.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6193|Winland

I'd go on such a server. But I prefer cookies. I'd survive without unlocks, but I'd miss my M95. QSZ-97 (Or WHATEVER, China spec-ops gun), Type 88 and Assault-AK47 <3 Lying at the plane wreck, camping Beach on Wake..... *Drool*
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard