Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
By Nasty_Butler:

Interested in working on this project as an admin? Check out this thread for all you need to know.

Get in touch with the following members to ask if there is need and discuss these proceedures to volunteer.

GTH_ LT
GTH_ VIPER
GTH_CALBOY
TOP_AEGIS
TOP_BUTLER
HC_Gannet
HC_Tiger

Mission Statement

The primary goal of this server is to provide a level playing field for all players admined in a strictly objective and impartial manner. This will provide a consistent and comfortable gaming environment especially geared towards groups of advanced teamplayers.

Admins are to take the position of a servant to the public focusing only on maintaining the flow of the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin Actions

Hacks MUST be proven beyond a reasonable doubt before being issued. perma-bans. This will be by PBScreenies, fraps reviewed by admins, or by careful screening.

To properly address GLITCHING AND RACISM an admin is required to:

1. Warn - if time permits.
2. Kick
3. Ban, if the player returns and continues the behavior.

Admins are required to list the infraction when banning as either HACKING, GLITCHING, or RACISM. No admin communication is to be presented in a personal or accusatory manner. Phrases like "stop hacking asshole, get out of the wall loser, etc" have no place here. Along this line no reasons for banning or kicking will extend beyond the given descriptions: HACKING, GLITCHING, or RACISM. Admins will not kick or ban with the descriptions (goodbye loser, you're banned asshole, take a break nub, etc).

***Any admin not following this specific proceedure will have his decision reversed.

There is NO appeal process for the seven day ban as the idea is to keep the process simple and consistant. We give the rule-breaker a week to sit things out and get the idea that this server stands by its decisions objectively.

Management

All admins on this project will have large impact on decisions and plans for the server.

The current Project Leader is TOP_NASTY_BUTER.

Some admins will be able to add and remove admins as needed.

All admins will have the ability to kick and ban. Admins can kick idlers to make room in the server. (no idle limit currently active).

Want to admin?

To be an admin you are REQUIRED to use either the TOP or FCW teamspeak.

Some admins will have the ability to recruit additional admins as needed. At this time they are GTH_ LT, GTH_ VIPER, GTH_CALBOY, TOP_AEGIS, TOP_BUTLER, HC_Gannet, and HC_Tiger. If you are interesed in joining the team please contact them we would appreciate the help.

As an admin you are expected to take an active role in advertising, greeting players, and recruiting in addition to actually "admining".

Want to lose admin?

-Kicking and banning for personal reasons.

-Demanding or expecting "respect" due to your position.

-Kicking and banning for "bunny hopping" "not joining squads" "not commanding properly" "weapon whoring" "disrespect" "TKing" "stats padding" "locking squads" or "shit talking".

-Getting involved in "witch hunting" which is defined as digging into the logs in order to find an infraction to take action posthumously.

-Banning suspected hackers without proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

-Taking admin action based entirely on hearsay from complainers.

Admin Priviledge

Admins can use the admin messages and such to mess around or advertise if they wish. This is the only admin perk for this server. The rest is all business.

Making Room for Players/Members/Admins

There is currently no kicking active players to make room for a member. Only idle players may be kicked. Use this process sparingly.

http://www.fullcontactwar.com/portal/in … amp;t=6346

We need help feeling the server and we need admins, please join!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6154
So the admin cant ban Stat padders? or i'm reading it wrong? ;o
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6298|Pennsyltucky

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

That's what it looks like.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6675|BC, Canada

T.Pike wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

T.Pike is your server actually serious about banning SVD users, cause I have been going on a bit of a rampage with them lately, and the A2G ghost town server has so many nice targets, I would hate to get banned for it.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

You can kick them and warn them. But don't use those as messages.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6666
i wntz admin!!!!1111

omg ogm plz plz add me k xire:mycathasagun gamet name: trigger_Happy_92

pl0x i mak good admin promise.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6458|SoCal
I hear admin adds 2" to your e-penis.

On a serious note:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

http://www.fullcontactwar.com/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6346
"VOIP Is What It Take's"

To break it down:

VOIP is what it take is

You realize having a header like this makes the entire clan look ignorant, and unworthy of further involvement.

Last edited by geNius (2007-07-15 02:07:32)

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6298|Pennsyltucky

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

T.Pike wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

T.Pike is your server actually serious about banning SVD users, cause I have been going on a bit of a rampage with them lately, and the A2G ghost town server has so many nice targets, I would hate to get banned for it.
Yes we are serious but we're not just banning people because they have skills.

We have one semi-regular who people cry about all the time wanting us to kick him.  We've set up PB to SS him every three minutes and he's always clean.

We've also had people "Ghost" him with FRAPS, still nothing.

If you're not playing with hax you shouldn't have anything to worry about. 

Naturally every server is going to have one or two heavy-handed admins but I think our group tries to be fair.

EDIT: Just realized I don't recognize your name.  I take it you use a different name in-gmae?  It might even be YOU we've been watching!  LOL

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-07-15 02:22:51)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

geNius wrote:

I hear admin adds 2" to your e-penis.

On a serious note:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

http://www.fullcontactwar.com/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6346
"VOIP Is What It Take's"

To break it down:

VOIP is what it take is

You realize having a header like this makes the entire clan look ignorant, and unworthy of further involvement.
I blame the Euros who don't have good English. Not my clan btw.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland
I'll hope on TS and annoy NASTY_BUTLER then What's the current map rotation?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6675|BC, Canada

T.Pike wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

T.Pike wrote:

Yes we are serious but we're not just banning people because they have skills.

We have one semi-regular who people cry about all the time wanting us to kick him.  We've set up PB to SS him every three minutes and he's always clean.

We've also had people "Ghost" him with FRAPS, still nothing.

If you're not playing with hax you shouldn't have anything to worry about. 

Naturally every server is going to have one or two heavy-handed admins but I think our group tries to be fair.

EDIT: Just realized I don't recognize your name.  I take it you use a different name in-gmae?  It might even be YOU we've been watching!  LOL
my in game name is ENEMY! niclangdon, sometimes Sn][pr niclangdon but on your server 99% of the time its ENEMY! niclangdon. could be me, I've had alot of people on your server get pissed at me for it, and even switch teams to tk me. lol.
seriously though, good server.

EDIT : Cyborg, I have considered offering to admin on that server. It is fun, and the admins are already level headed, I had Calboy and SGT.STUPIDHEAD help me with some wall glitchers earlier today.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
I'm not an Admin... Yet... But just join the server in the link and ask NASTY_BUTLER to get you hooked up.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland
I PM'd NB over at TOP. Waiting for a reply!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6825|Marathon, Florida Keys

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

No, you can tell them to stop and if they keep doing it kick them but no banning. This is a video game not real life there should not be any punishment unless of course you are hacking.

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2007-07-15 10:04:21)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
BlackKoala
+215|6341
Butler what the hell are you doing man...
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6529|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
...well I wasn't forum whoring here I guess.

I got some pms on this add and will respond with the TS info of FCW and TOP.  Look for GTH Calboy Hellcats_Gallant or myself on the teamspeaks to talk about admining.

Hey T.dude from A2G.  Have you guys ever needed to ghost me?  I would be dissappointed if you didn't.  lols.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6648|Derby, England

Thread Closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard