Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844
The French Army has always been well respected by other professional soldiers. Some times they get sold out politically. Case in point we had some real fine Combat Units in Nam but.. It was week willed Liberals who sold out their Fighting men by not seeing it through. Just like Now in Iraq. We are winning, Doing well, People on the seen will tell you so, But Hollywood, Academia and the Liberal Left want to sell out our soldiers for political gain.
( and a few well meaning lads here who take their cues from madona and the dixie chicks )

The French and Canadians have always had Crack outfits. I would not want the SAS or Massad pissed at me.

Here is a Short list of Army's I would  NOT  want to Fight in a real War.

No particular order.

Any US unit, Brits French Canada Israel Germany China Korea

I have heard it said that anyone who has a Good formula 1 Racing team will throw you a good beating So man for man. You can add most of the South American country's.

I am sure I missed some.

Curse at me.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6720|Wherever the F**k i feel like
dude the speznas will fuck you up. they are like one of the best special forces commando teams ever
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

dude the speznas will fuck you up. they are like one of the best special forces commando teams ever
Afganies sent them packin.
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6723
I would never fight against the us millitary, but I have to admit that the asian millitaries would be the worst enemy to have to fight.  They have proven it.  They are very brutal, violent, and plain don't care about life the same way as the U.S. does.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

I would never fight against the us millitary, but I have to admit that the asian millitaries would be the worst enemy to have to fight.  They have proven it.  They are very brutal, violent, and plain don't care about life the same way as the U.S. does.
You can tell this Quote is going to start some siht. lol I feel another post coming..
FeloniousMonk
+0|6742

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

damn son, you like to pull grenade pins
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6760
The last army I would want to face, is anyone consisting of Legionnaires. The French Foreign Legion is just crazy. If you are doing a last stand, the Legionnaries is who you want at your back.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6772|Toronto Canada
yo man i wanna fight the kkk! they think they own, but they don't, they don't. I would light them all on fire so their skin was black, but keep em living.
jamiecracker
+17|6754|Wollongong,Australia
FRANCE=cheese eating surrender monkeys
Lib-Sl@yer

jamiecracker wrote:

someone has been to rightwingstuff.com
Lib-Sl@yer

Horseman 77 wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Afganies sent them packin.
im talkin bout the federation speznas not the old one
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6844

kessel! wrote:

yo man i wanna fight the kkk! they think they own, but they don't, they don't. I would light them all on fire so their skin was black, but keep em living.
you would huh ? I wont hold my breath waiting.
jamiecracker

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

jamiecracker wrote:

someone has been to rightwingstuff.com
nope just something i heard going round and i thought it was funny
Hyper
Banned
+154|6757

jamiecracker wrote:

how does a frenchman spell charge?
R E T R E A T

yaya its just a joke
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Sorry dude Spetz Natz doesnt excist anymore and if they do they are not the best. The best ones are the Alpha group... Lame name dont fuck me for that. The Alpha group are kinda cool, but still, this is russia, and they are fuckin poor, cant pay guns, ak101-107 sux compared to other nations guns, so go ahead make my day.. YOU WANT IT? I GOT IT!
Nehil
+3|6738|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
Shifty, I'm sorry but from what I've seen Spetznaz is fucking incredible. They have worse equipment but they have the best training and morale.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6742
Nehil: you've been in combat with them?
CreepingDeath
+1|6751

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

And they have proven it not once but twice Korean and Vietnam wars. They kicked our asses..
Police action my ass. They where both wars.Two wars  us, US lost not once but twice.People for sure will say that we only lost them because of politics . BS we lost them because our military sucked, and was to busy getting high and fucking the woman over there.
   Us has to learn from the put all rules aside and do what has to be done inorder to win the war.
If the enemy runs into a masic, blow the masic up. Better yet, wait until a pray hour is going on then blow it up.
But back to main reason and my opion on best armed forces which to me are the asian's. They are very brutal, violent, and plain don't care about life the same way as the U.S. does <~~~ very well put
Nehil
+3|6738|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Nehil: you've been in combat with them?
Nope I'd be dead but I've visited Russia/Soviet a few times and seen the training they recive as 18 year old boys.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6742
Have you had the chance to compare that with training of other forces around the world?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6747|United States
If I were to fight a counrty, I would pick the US.  Say I get captured.  I would get treated more humainly than what some other countries might do.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6786|Great Brown North
well im just proud that a canadian sniper team holds the current record for the longest range sniper kill GO CANADA!!!!! clearly im canadian. it is sad the deplorable state of our army now though... but hey we do have a tiny population so we do what we can:)
FeloniousMonk
+0|6742
Aaron Perry is certainly a skilled individual. That was one hell of a shot.

The stats are amazing...over 7000ft away. More than a goddamn mile. The bullet was in flight for four fucking seconds!

Last edited by FeloniousMonk (2005-12-20 14:46:26)

jamiecracker
didnt he get charged or something like that for taking a trophy off the body or a photo or something???
hell of a shot but
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6728|Sydney, Australia

freebirdpat wrote:

The last army I would want to face, is anyone consisting of Legionnaires. The French Foreign Legion is just crazy. If you are doing a last stand, the Legionnaries is who you want at your back.
Thats probibly right.

And for the best Spec. Forces, I thought it had been established that the Australian Special Air Services Regiment (SASR) was one of the better in the world.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard