Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834
is this true ? lol
pitviper
+1|6723
F U is all i say....I'm 32 and have a great life. But I still get my game on!  I just enjoy killin little brats which is great to take the stress of the day away.
evillbill
+-1|6732|West Oz
I have. A nice well paid one that allows me to purchase broadband and $4K worth of kit to pwn young smartarses on their 640x480 15 fps powerstations... Mu ha ha ha ha.

Although I think anyone over 80 who still plays needs to get a life...

Nice troll by the way...

Last edited by evillbill (2005-12-29 02:47:07)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6782|Perth, Western Australia
Hey, im one of the young 'uns with a 640 x 480 powerstation, inhabited and run by mice. That is, if you count 15 (in just two months 16), as a young one
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6720|Pleasanton,CA

evillbill wrote:

I have. A nice well paid one that allows me to purchase broadband and $4K worth of kit to pwn young smartarses on their 640x480 15 fps powerstations... Mu ha ha ha ha.

Although I think anyone over 80 who still plays needs to get a life...
My pc is better then that

If you play MMO u have no life
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6817
Consider yourself "flamed".
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6710|Wherever the F**k i feel like
dude im 15 and love my games, but i have a good system that will own any nobber system
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6840|[GER]_BERLIN
Im 25 by now and i guess if the 19+ players would stop playing..omg there would be no nomal kill or taktik on the public servers. just tk's basrape and bunnyjumpin!

PS: hmm, maybe there would be no major difference then ^^
Far
+22|6728|USA
34 here.
When I was 18 I wasn't in the house enough to game like I do now.
I was too busy getting laid and into trouble... trying to not mix the two.
So to the question I say, if you're a teenager and are able to put in the kind of hours that someone over the age of 19 can... then you need a life
RONIN6969001
+0|6749|Duluth MN
ok im 22  and i work full time go to college full time and have a part time building computers and i sill take time out to play BF2   and for your dinky computers      yea     you can not even compare yours with mine
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6840|[GER]_BERLIN
yea right! get out and make some wired stuff, try p*t, rob a bank, steal a car or whatever as long ur young enough to still get away with it
DMFDxUconn
+8|6764|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Im 34 and still gaming. Started with Pong and have been going ever since. I have kids that play as well, the oldest (10) is into all kinds of games, PC and console. Than i have a 5 year old who plays Nintento 64 and Playstation 2 games. My 3 year old likes to try and play with his brother and sister, but cant really handle it yet. I like to think of it as a bonding tool. When i was a kid i can remember my parents watching me play and having no clue. It was even funnier to watch them try to play. My kids, and eventually my grand kids will be able to go up against me someday. My oldest wants to join my team and play BF2 with us. She plays Counter Strike Source and Need For Speed Underground right now, so im sure it wont be long before she is really bugging me about it.

lol, sorry to go on like that, but being an older gamer i come accross this alot. I love gaming and plan on doing it as long as im able to.
Jerry_Signfeld
+2|6716

Far wrote:

34 here.
When I was 18 I wasn't in the house enough to game like I do now.
I was too busy getting laid and into trouble... trying to not mix the two.
So to the question I say, if you're a teenager and are able to put in the kind of hours that someone over the age of 19 can... then you need a life
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW..Who pays for the games you get..Mom and dad? "Make sure you take the trash out before I get home.Or Im gonna take your PC away from you!"
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6714
LOL, I think the 19 and older crowd OWNS the game market.  We get what we want.  With the exseption of Nintendo(what happend to you nintendo?), the game world caters to us.  Besides cutting into my motorcycle riding time, Games don't rule my life. but for the hour or 2 a day I play, I'm lovin every minut of it!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761
seriously people who are over 19 and play excessivley are just losers who have no life. for real think about you are 20 years old and sitting in your parents basement playing bf2 with your favorite white dockers shirt and a pocket protector on and a dream of being #1 in bf2. i would like to make this statment VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont hand me that esrb rating bullshit companies make games violent to specifically target the youth. there could be better things u could be doing like going to parties maybe meeting girls if u losers arent to fucking too shy to even look. my opinion but i lugh at people over 19 playing video games because it is in fact true they have no lives if you are an adult u can basically do what ever u want but u choose to play video games and make fun of people that are younger than u and talk about how u have an uber l337 gaming machin and that u can pwn any little noob that comes around. for real get a life its time to pull your heads out of your asses take a nice breath of air and go kill your self.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761

RONIN6969001 wrote:

ok im 22  and i work full time go to college full time and have a part time building computers and i sill take time out to play BF2   and for your dinky computers      yea     you can not even compare yours with mine
exactly my point... get a life u faggot and stop playing video games
Sgt.Gene
+215|6761

pitviper wrote:

F U is all i say....I'm 32 and have a great life. But I still get my game on!  I just enjoy killin little brats which is great to take the stress of the day away.
let me guess u live with your parents??? cause u sound like a friggin idiot
FunKz
+1|6778|Melbourne, Australia
Someone get him a pacifier sheez
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6714

Sgt.Gene wrote:

seriously people who are over 19 and play excessivley are just losers who have no life. for real think about you are 20 years old and sitting in your parents basement playing bf2 with your favorite white dockers shirt and a pocket protector on and a dream of being #1 in bf2. i would like to make this statment VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont hand me that esrb rating bullshit companies make games violent to specifically target the youth. there could be better things u could be doing like going to parties maybe meeting girls if u losers arent to fucking too shy to even look. my opinion but i lugh at people over 19 playing video games because it is in fact true they have no lives if you are an adult u can basically do what ever u want but u choose to play video games and make fun of people that are younger than u and talk about how u have an uber l337 gaming machin and that u can pwn any little noob that comes around. for real get a life its time to pull your heads out of your asses take a nice breath of air and go kill your self.
^^^^^
LOL.   I've got a question for you........If a person who "lives with their parents and plays games" is a looser fagot, than what kind of faggot is a person who has enough time to go to a website that has NO relivence in THEIR lives, register, and tell everyone their how much time THEY waste?
Barnyard
+0|6764
Um lets see. 29 ME Engineering Degree, wife, kid and one one the way, make 60k+ a year, own my house and 2 cars. Only have a 1200 gaming rig.   

To me that sounds like a good life.

Um lets see game are design for us "losers" but you can talk to the marketers who are trying to get a piece of the 20 million 18 to 34 year old gamers.
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6714
OH, and SRG, how much time on the internet do you spend? Watching tv?  How do you pick up chicks if your spending your time right now on the internet?................wait, I think I know the answer to this one!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6779|West Va (USA)

pitviper wrote:

LoL you saided what I was going to... LoL and Im 20....
Hyper
Banned
+154|6748
ya
he's (SRG) the fucking geek from all the acne commercials i saw as a kid.

OH JEEZ MAAWWW.....I GOTS A PIMPLEEEEEEE

Last edited by Hyper (2005-12-19 23:15:14)

DarkStar
+0|6790|Atlanta, Ga
The fact is that there is now a whole generation of gamers right now that are older than 19.  People who grew up on Atari are in their late 20's and into their 30's now.  I happen to be 28 and game almost everyday.  I also have a college degree, married, and own a house.  People like Sgt.Gene like to take the stereotypical video game nerd and apply it to everyone beyond a given age and that's 100% wrong.

Last edited by DarkStar (2005-12-19 23:17:33)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6761

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

^^^^^
LOL.   I've got a question for you........If a person who "lives with their parents and plays games" is a looser fagot, than what kind of faggot is a person who has enough time to go to a website that has NO relivence in THEIR lives, register, and tell everyone their how much time THEY waste?
hmmm... first off i never said a person who lives with their parents and plays games is a loser faggot. in case u misunderstood me i meant a person over the age of 19. lol... relivence ok time to put on those reading glasses so u can see the small print in the dictionary its relevance. i registered about 4 months ago. hmmm and by NO relevence u must mean i dont play the game. which is odd because i do have a sig hmmm... and i dont waste time i play for about an hour a day. but this seems a bit odd u seem to be defending your self pretty hard are you trying to hide something here?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard