Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843
the Kids Home for the Holidays So BF2 is unplayable, Camping bunny Hop base rape spawn kill ETC.

the game just fucking sux. I did tank whore in Karkland becuase WTF I won 2 games its easy to Lead if you Tank whore.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6764
And the point of this thread was......
KnifeWhore
+1|6759|USA
im 16 does that make me a kid and even on the weekends week days and school hours there r still kids on its a global game
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Well Umm lets see......the Kids Home for the Holidays So BF2 is unplayable,

Camping bunny Hop base rape spawn kill ETC.

the game just fucking sux.

So where did we lose ya?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

Horseman 77 wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

So where did we lose ya?
im 15 does that make me a camping base raper... no... its not the age of a person its the maturity level...
( by the way if u r over 19 and still play video games on a regular basis u need to get a life)

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2005-12-19 21:36:35)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843
It cracks me up! I say  "kids yada yada yada Base rape camp spawn kill " and out of the 100k people who post here someone says " He means me ! "

When people yell " asshole " Do you perk up?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

Horseman 77 wrote:

It cracks me up! I say  "kids yada yada yada Base rape camp spawn kill " and out of the 100k people who post here someone says " He means me ! "

i never said it was me... can u read? i think u need to go back to school i merely was stating that u can not judge someone by age but by maturity level. by the way u people who constantly flame about "kids" make me laugh. wait.... for one second take a look at your self. and tell me if u see that little pathetic game nerd who has yet to get laid, lives in his parents house, and has some uber leet machine. u may call us kids cause of spawn camping but look at your self u roam the forums and bitch about everything. my philosophy is age is not based on years but maturity levels those who constantly cry bitch and moan about kids are just showing no maturity which ultimatley makes u the "kid"
nuff said last words: get a life...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

i never said it was me... can u read? i think u need to go back to school i merely was stating that u can not judge someone by age but by maturity level. by the way u people who constantly flame about "kids" make me laugh. wait.... for one second take a look at your self. and tell me if u see that little pathetic game nerd who has yet to get laid, lives in his parents house, and has some uber leet machine. u may call us kids cause of spawn camping but look at your self u roam the forums and bitch about everything. my philosophy is age is not based on years but maturity levels those who constantly cry bitch and moan about kids are just showing no maturity which ultimatley makes u the "kid"
loser and way of base.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

loser and way of base.
funny how u can call me a loser when u fucking devoted your life to this game. o well maybe u have finally seen the light and relized that u r infact the "kid". do us all a favor and pls stop posting. cause u r just making your self look like an idiot.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2005-12-19 23:08:27)

FunKz
+1|6787|Melbourne, Australia

Sgt.Gene wrote:

im 15 does that make me a camping base raper... no... its not the age of a person its the maturity level...
( by the way if u r over 19 and still play video games on a regular basis u need to get a life)
If your in school and you spend your spare time playing battlefield.......you have no future
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

FunKz wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

If your in school and you spend your spare time playing battlefield.......you have no future
dude i play for like 45 mins a day if im lucky i usually do other things like go to the beach or movies shit like that     i dont set aside 4 hours to continually bitch and talk about my uber leet machine and make my self look like a dumbass like horseman 77
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843

Sgt.Gene wrote:

FunKz wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

dude i play for like 45 mins a day if im lucky i usually do other things like go to the beach or movies shit like that     i dont set aside 4 hours to continually bitch and talk about my uber leet machine and make my self look like a dumbass like horseman 77
dick head dig a deeper hole ok and Check weak Genes stats on that 45min a day quote.

Why is the game so much better on a School nite?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843
All I said was kids are wrecking game.

When was the last time you refered to yourself as a KID.  Ever ?

You know its the  little tykes Thinking

"I will take a Tank into the Uncapable spawn and Blow Empty Vehicles no one has thought of that before!" 

They dont form squads or use minni map. They Drive tanks into Deep water.

They Blow there own assets.

They would pull into Repair hangers with tanks in BF42 and Spawn kill all vehicles.

The normal people probebly are hooking up with friends back from school and not playing.

I knew he was some Weak ass butt leak lapper.  He has more hours than me !

Most bullshitters trip themselves up if you let them keep talking, Nice try though!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

FunKz wrote:

dick head dig a deeper hole ok and Check weak Genes stats on that 45min a day quote.

Why is the game so much better on a School nite?
dude the game came out like june 22 or something well lets see i would of still hade lile a month of summer.hmmm... i play for 45 mins a day mon-fri saturday i play alot and dont forget those hurricane days lets see a week out of school and nothing to do i think ill play bf2... lets see christmas break all my friends are in diff states now hmmm... i think ill play bf2 thats where all the hours come from
Sgt.Gene
+215|6770

Horseman 77 wrote:

All I said was kids are wrecking game.

When was the last time you refered to yourself as a KID.  Ever ?

You know its the  little tykes Thinking

"I will take a Tank into the Uncapable spawn and Blow Empty Vehicles no one has thought of that before!" 

They dont form squads or use minni map. They Drive tanks into Deep water.

They Blow there own assets.

They would pull into Repair hangers with tanks in BF42 and Spawn kill all vehicles.

The normal people probebly are hooking up with friends back from school and not playing.

I knew he was some Weak ass butt leak lapper.  He has more hours than me !

Most bullshitters trip themselves up if you let them keep talking, Nice try though!
again with insults do u have nothing better to do but insult a 15 year old. makes me laugh actually people like u need to get a reality check. i wouldnt be surprised if your mouth got u killed one day. u see from where iam from that kind of shit will get u beat the fuck up
Hyper
Banned
+154|6757
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6770|mansfield
horseman i totally agree with you , theres gonna be more fuckin rapers, campers , whores and stupid little kids that start kick votes every 2 minutes.

dont back down horseman
thinner44
+1|6816
Don't back down, but christ, do you have to be so personal. Agreed this game has the potential to go crazy at some point, but then  Sgt.Gene is perfectly right. It's not age but maturity of the person playing. I myself am 44, there's times when I act like a total moron, not on purpose but to some it must seem that way..... My nephew is 10, his maturity level is that of someone much older... he play the game according to 'how it's supposed to be played'.

So guys, you're all right, but some of your replies show that you're also very wrong

It's a game.... enjoy it
KillerAFET
+3|6786|Abilene, Texas

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Well Umm lets see......the Kids Home for the Holidays So BF2 is unplayable.
OK my prepubescent friend, you might want to relook your view of the world.  Computer gaming isn't what it used to be. Not long ago, the typical players were like you, scruffy teenage boys shooting at TV screens in their basements next to their collection of sticky Penthouse magazines. 

Since the online gaming explosion of recent years, gamers have become a more sophisticated lot, and are now more representative of the general population. More women are participating, and older people as well, many of them professionals, including this engineer. According to Nielsen//NetRatings, 41 percent of people who frequent online game sites like GameSpot, Candystand and Pogo are women, and 43 percent are ages 25 to 49.

Meanwhile, Reston, Va.-based com-ScoreNetworks, a firm that measures online game use, confirms players are beginning to resemble the general population. On average, 8.9 percent of players at the Top 10 gaming sites are African American, 4.2 percent are Asian and 79.3 percent are white. More significantly, about 35 percent of players on those sites earn $50,000 to $100,000 annually, while 16.2 percent like me, take home more than $100,000.

Again, you need to rethink your statement.  As I said before, your BF2 score on your resume or job application will not get into my firm.  Don't worry though, as you wash one of my three Jeep Grand Cherokees I'll be certain to tip you well.  Merry Christmas son, I understand Miss January will be spectacular!!!
Redneckman
+0|6712
Do you really think that this game was made for people 25+..... Kids are like the most frequent BF2 traffic so deal with it. Im 16 and i never bunny hop, i more of a hardcore medic/staff sgt. and i play the game respectivley. And is this game is all you do at a parental age you need a life... Go have a cookout party with ur neighbors or something.......
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6761|The Netherlands
I get the harder badges like knife and explosives in weekends its a lot easier
thinner44
+1|6816

Redneckman wrote:

Do you really think that this game was made for people 25+.....  And is this game is all you do at a parental age you need a life... Go have a cookout party with ur neighbors or something.......
This is a prime example of engaging mouth before brain.

Or should I apologise now, after all, you seem to have the 'ear' of the gaming industry... I mean, no self respecting games company or developer would EVER produce a game for those 25+.
The game is for ALL, irrespective of age colour and ethnicity. As for "parental age", I believe it's small mercy that some of chose not to have children.... there, put that in your pipe and smoke it
MetalChris
+0|6779

KillerAFET wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Well Umm lets see......the Kids Home for the Holidays So BF2 is unplayable.
OK my prepubescent friend, you might want to relook your view of the world.  Computer gaming isn't what it used to be. Not long ago, the typical players were like you, scruffy teenage boys shooting at TV screens in their basements next to their collection of sticky Penthouse magazines. 

Since the online gaming explosion of recent years, gamers have become a more sophisticated lot, and are now more representative of the general population. More women are participating, and older people as well, many of them professionals, including this engineer. According to Nielsen//NetRatings, 41 percent of people who frequent online game sites like GameSpot, Candystand and Pogo are women, and 43 percent are ages 25 to 49.

Meanwhile, Reston, Va.-based com-ScoreNetworks, a firm that measures online game use, confirms players are beginning to resemble the general population. On average, 8.9 percent of players at the Top 10 gaming sites are African American, 4.2 percent are Asian and 79.3 percent are white. More significantly, about 35 percent of players on those sites earn $50,000 to $100,000 annually, while 16.2 percent like me, take home more than $100,000.

Again, you need to rethink your statement.  As I said before, your BF2 score on your resume or job application will not get into my firm.  Don't worry though, as you wash one of my three Jeep Grand Cherokees I'll be certain to tip you well.  Merry Christmas son, I understand Miss January will be spectacular!!!
Pwnt. 

Can I wash one of your Cherokees?  Please?! 
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6843

Hyper wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Razor wit here.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

So where did we lose ya?
Well "Sgt" Gene, I am over 19, by 10 years, and play this game all the time.  I have a job, house, and a girlfriend, which is more of a life than you can imagine at the ripe age of 15.  Is it a shock to you that those of us who grew up during the beginning of the "video game era" i.e NES (double bribble, zelda, or donkey kong jr.) still play them today.  You grow up on games like this, we had pong and pitfall.  I still play because I remember those days and am amazed at how far games have come.  So until you get a "life", or a car for that matter, don't preach to others about having a life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard