Poll

Have you ever actually keen kicked for a valid reason?

Yep, I admit it68%68% - 212
No.... of course not ;-)7%7% - 24
No. I have been a victim of bad admins23%23% - 73
Total: 309
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6283|Pennsyltucky

Voted "Yes".

In a little over 600 hours of play I have 11 kicks.

Almost all for being Idle, maybe 2-3 to make room for an Admin.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6165|California

Zubakov wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

yes c4ing a fully loaded bh (tk)
I'll give you five dollars if you do it again.
Same here.
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
have you ever been actually been kicked for something you deserved: high ping; and that is understandable.

my most dumbest reason for being kicked on bf2: i said "cockpit" (ya some of you probably got kicked for the same reason too, lol, for typing "Plz destroy the enemy ASSets or "sniper shooting me out of the COCKpit)

My most Uber dumbest reason for being kicked in my gaming career: as you may know i use the nickname, martini the chobit, for most of my online gaming. using this name i play day of defeat source. the admin types in big white letters that comes on my screen saying: "martini the chobit please change your name or you will be kicked."
i answer: "why?" and i screamed boom head shot on my mic - killing on of the admin's clan mate (all talk was on)  with my kar98
admin: "because martini is an alcholic drink and this is a G RATED SERVER! there are kids here."
Me: "omg you GOT to be kinding me" *screams boom headshot in mic again while hitting an american soldier in the head with my shovel*
then i got kicked.
..........now some of you say "Well agent146/martini the chobit you should have listen to the server's rules"
but.... COME ON!! COME ON! who has ever heard of a "G rated server for a m rated game; please don't use the word 'martini' because there are kids here" despite you have wave after wave of german and american boys killing each other and blood splattering everywhere, literally.
its like going to a kkk rally and not allow to use the N word becuase its offensive to blacks despite your going to lynch one any ways. jeez christ

Last edited by agent146 (2007-07-14 20:39:40)

mafropetee
+18|6144|Altamonte Springs, FL
ive only been kicked on BF2 for idling, which isnt really my fault, but others faults for pulling me from the game to do something else =p

on Halo, i once got BANNED just because i was pwning so bad. no hax or anything.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

I've been kicked mostly teamkilling and sticking my n00b gunner in the red zone. Recently got kicked because "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLO GUN WITH THAT PING" in their words. But I've only ever been kicked for teamkilling when I deserved it, everything else = lies.
CORPORATE-WMD
+5|6155
Thats what i thought lol.
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6364
Yep I have been kicked and banned for TYPING IN CAPS, Something that I have done ingame since I have been playing B4 the clan, During the clan and After I left the clan and then there was one guy who is power hungry and on a power trip decided to kick and then Ban me for this, talk about a dick...^months B4, 6 months during and abiout 4 months after the clen then he banned me
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6420
I got kicked for tking my whole team on a duplicate account of mine.  Uncanny C4 placement skillz here
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
18 liars, ha, no one is innocent.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
I didn't deserve to get kicked for cussing so much by pussy baby mama's boy admins or the server because some child-friendly fag is running it.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
Sometimes I start killing my team mates. Just a select few.

Yes.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas
I've only been kicked for being idle due to me being off the game. It doesn't count in my profile, though.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Yes.

Me and Undetected_Killer went on a nice little (well, I did) teamkilling spree while the stats were down.

I killed a medic who kept reviving me into a live grenade. I killed Undetected_Killer with my L85 twice. I then killed him in a knife fight, and got punished every time.

Apparently I was "banned", but it was a one day thing, so I'll count it as a kick.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6599|S.C.
53 times and counting for ping.
So my reason:
No. I have been a victim of stupid siblings.

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2007-07-14 22:16:37)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6526|dunno
I get tons of kicks for tking, force tking, and pretty much doing any thing to piss other players off.
Smithereener
+138|6316|California
Most of my kicks are for high ping or something about BF2.exe or something. (I renamed BF2.exe to BF21.exe after seeing some thread about improving performance. Anyway.)

The only one (besides the ping) that can be justified was this one time on Karkand. I kept trailing this one guy, shouting out "Need Ammo!" and he doesn't get a clue. I tried looking for some other support, but they were either 1. nonexistant 2. on the other side of the map. After shooting him in the leg with the pistol, he looks around and TKs me. So when I respawn, I TKed him and then proceeded to teabag. Turns out he was the admin and got the boot.
bofh999
+1|6599
First ife to say sometimes i was kicked for a right reason.

but now some of the dumpest kicks:

FF = OFF server (total off so you cannot kill teammates with an apc or so) 2 guys running into my starting jet and my copilot jump out i got 3 teamkills and see youre banned for 1 minute negative score (autoban)

After i told the admins that they have a real unessesary autokick option activated they asked me why i wonder to get kicked for negativ score

SORRY? negative score on FF OFF??? the only reason to get a negative score on this server is bomb an empty apc when a teammate stands there and get killed by the explosion of this empty apc or forced teamkills
so there should be an autoban for getting teamkilled 3 times

another autoban is this teamkills in vehikles or jet... sorry in a long round 3 teamkills in the bomber is easy and often. then you get banned for 5 or 10 minutes for savong a flag very nice

one of the best kicks admin told the team autobalance ... i told him i cannot switch the team im still flying AND i was on the other team last round
and why he didnt activate ab

he said he wanna have the jet i should crash and change the team or i get perm ban
i got it 15 sek later perm ban on a wake server

and shure all this statspadding server you got there dont know what happend and bevore youre spawn youve a pemr ban
(hehe but last time i got one of these server wihtout an admin that was fun *ggg* so much kills without enemy fire harhar) hunting padders is a nice job i think

but the best kick/ban i got last time
server didnt alow baserape or vehikle steel. one of their clan did it. as i ask the admin on the full server why he is alwed i got the ban...
(by the way i got first kick there for shooting a jet pover the carrier as no kill zone

also a kick for killing another jet over his base (while mec has no fixed base). really fair so the us jet is always be secured if he is able to get in his basearea but i got raped 5 times in a row at the hangar

jup good idea

Last edited by bofh999 (2007-07-14 22:44:55)

Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6524|Little blue planet, milky way
60 kicks in almost 5000 games. About 40-45 for high ping, a couple for idling, 5 maybe 10 for breaking server rules, and another 5-7 totally unreasonable kicks. Oh yeah.. and two for exciisve TK'ing, also very valid.
But hey... that's 1% of my games I GET kicked from, and only 10% of my kicks that are totally fucked up and maybe 10-15% of them that are "rule" violations (really, what server disallows the use of arty, or mines, or the sniper kit ?)
So in reality, I have very few kicks, and even fewer that wasn't totally valid ones.

Last edited by Twist (2007-07-15 02:48:25)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord
Yeah, a few times (including a couple of TK rampages against some stupid numbnuts, usually a commander who doesn't know that there's this thing called a commander screen).

But mostly it's been for usual BS like:
"To make room for an admin" - there was room in the server, just not on the winning team.
"Claywhoring" - from a single use.
"Spawnraping" - e.g. had 3 points, only one kill, the US only had the carrier... so what are we supposed to do, let them take off and kill us?
"Because of a successful kick vote" - too high a KDR for the 12-yr-old admin's liking.
"High ping" - no clue what the real reason, but ping was less than 50 so it was bogus.
"Not today" - padding in progress, didn't want witnesses.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

Twist wrote:

60 kicks in almost 5000 games. About 40-45 for high ping, a couple for idling, 5 maybe 10 for breaking server rules, and another 5-7 totally unreasonable kicks. Oh yeah.. and two for exciisve TK'ing, also very valid.
But hey... that's 1% of my games I GET kicked from, and only 10% of my kicks that are totally fucked up and maybe 10-15% of them that are "rule" violations (really, what server disallows the use of arty, or mines, or the sniper kit ?)
So in reality, I have very few kicks, and even fewer that wasn't totally valid ones.
i've had 93 kicks in 2000 games

A lot of the will be from Punkbuster- I get kicked for "No Packet Flow" a lot.... so have to reapply the patch.
I also get kicked a lot a lot from high ping....

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-07-15 03:03:26)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Kicked & Banned      181 / 2

I guess so.

181 kicks in 5383 games.

ffs! I've played nearly 5400 games. /facedesk.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-07-15 03:04:35)

TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6595|Las Vegas, NV USA
Yep.

All total, I've got 20 kicks.

The majority were for being idle.  I've got a few for high ping (I tried to get on a European server to test my sniping against some well knowns on these forums).  I've got a couple to make room for an admin.

I have two for excessive team kills.  One for lobbing grenades to defend a flag that a SL spawned in on... followed by the rest of his spawning squad.  The other was on a SL on a bombing run with the F15 (and you guessed it... his squad spawned in).  Both were auto-kick servers for negative team points (-16).

I have one for base-raping.  Which was instigated by an opposing team duo in a Hind on Mass Destruction.  The previous round they were base-raping us.  The second round, I was gunning in our Hind, and my pilot damaged their Hind.  We chased them back to their main where they wanted to get repairs, and I got a TV missile on them.  BOOM!  We went back to our pad for rearming, and flew back to their chopper pad, correctly thinking that they would be getting into the newly respawned chopper.  BOOM!  TV missile again.  They whined incessantly to the admins.  Kick and Kick (for one minute).  We came back, and made their lives hell... without a single base-rape for them to complain about.  All the while resulting in "LOL"'s and teabaggings.  Ever since then, I've tried to avoid servers with any rules beyond "NO HACKING, NO GLITCHING, NO CHEATING!" (which I must say that "air maps" servers tend to be the dumbest rule servers I've ever seen).

I have one kick for something along the lines of "this is a noob server, and you're too good."  In all fairness to the admin, the server did have a  name of "NOOBs ONLY!", but I thought it was just a joke.  Too bad the admins would be termed "noobs" themselves if they knew that they could lose their ranked server status for such kicks.  But hey, I'm not gonna be the one to go run off and say "I'M TELLING!"  After all, the reason for the kick did make me laugh.  I'll have to see if I can find the screenshot.  It was quite funny.
octothorpe
+2|6217
Yes.
Reason:  Cussing.

I'm a very very streaky player.  I go from unstoppable to projectile/artillery magnet at the drop of a hat.  I also get artillery killed more than everyone else on the map unless I play commander.  I swear there is a blinking red dot on their commander screen that shows where I am, where I'm going, and where I will respawn.
twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico
yeah all my kicks have been idle time.
bofh999
+1|6599
but the interresting thing is. in the last months there are more servers with idiot rules and more and mroe bullshit admins

the really best was http://bf2s.com/player/59231702/

On their clan serverrules i found youre not alowed to engage landed aircrafts or persons on the ship...

ok so i shoot the admin : one time he was in his heli 150 meter over the carrier the hole fucking time trying to shoot missiles alone (and shoot often our heli) i need little time because he evaded well my gunnery attemt with the jet but at the end i had him down : first kick

after that i read second kick: learn gunnery (he kicked another one because he wanted to fly alone in the heli)
next kick he was in the jet a guy chased him and shoot hiim while he tryed to reload

i was the next i chased him and shoot him in the carrier aera (about 300 meters away lol) kick ban

for all who didnt retrive his stats now,.. ITS A 3 STAR PUSSY with 350k points

i never saw such a lamer,.. i never saw such a 3 star,.. never... normaly these guys try to beat you not to kick your as out of the game beecause you shoot him... he is 27 by the way and second highest in his clan ..... concrats to all his members lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard