Yan
+0|6703
I have only started playing BF2 recently, and I only play once or twice a week. But i do enjoy getting my badges etc. But in the last 2 weeks I have earnt my Veteran Medic 3 times! And I have received the Good Conduct ribbon twice. Neither of these show up here on bf2s stats and only the ribbon shows up on bfhq.
This has made me very disheartened and lessened my enthusiasm for playing. (which is strange cos with BF1942 there was no such system and I always enjoyed playing; but now that it exists my game enjoyment is affected by it).

And another coplaint, more for the humor sake of it. Everyone has complained about TK punishers before but this is a classic. On the south flag on Songhua Stalemate a buggy full of enemies drives up and stops behind a building. I chuck a gren behind the building and after i chuck it a teammate runs but there and gets blown up the gren also get one bad guy and blows the buggy. the teammate punishes me but still I run over and revive him. A few seconds later the firey remains of the jeep does that second explosion thing and it kills the same teammate and he TK punishes me again! sigh.

Thank you for giving me somewhere to vent.

Yan
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6813
Hey, just remember, you. are. not. alone. It may take you some time, but eventually you'll come across some good players, and, with the likes of most people it will be worth it sometimes. But hey, coulda been worse.

Take it easy and remember, it's only a game, when it starts to piss you off, take a break or leave the server, I find it helps.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6736|Malaga, EspaƱa
well....i dont know ur age and where u from but i shall give you a Tip

about your country's servers or worldpart (USA, Europe, Azia, middle east, ausie)
expample ur European (sorry if it isnt but just for an example)

1. When u play overday mostly ur against kiddos , they mostly dont show respect and have a bigger Page down button and the Page up button..well they took it out of their keyboard.

so i advice u to play at night...coz when i,m in a server and i accidently teamkill there is about 70% less chance to get punished in my case....like yesterday i shot down 4 teammates , mostly with nades or accidently shot them. i was a medic so i revived them fair and square and they didnt punish me not in the 4 Teamkills i made i did NOT get 1 punish...well what a nice people THANK YOU!

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-20 02:46:09)

oberst_enzian
+234|6735|melb.au

Yan wrote:

in the last 2 weeks I have earnt my Veteran Medic 3 times! And I have received the Good Conduct ribbon twice. Neither of these show up here on bf2s stats and only the ribbon shows up on bfhq.
This has made me very disheartened and lessened my enthusiasm for playing.
dunno, kinda obvious point, but are you sure the servers you've been playing on are ranked?
mbolton2005
+0|6712|Wherever I may roam

Yan wrote:

I have only started playing BF2 recently, and I only play once or twice a week. But i do enjoy getting my badges etc. But in the last 2 weeks I have earnt my Veteran Medic 3 times! And I have received the Good Conduct ribbon twice. Neither of these show up here on bf2s stats and only the ribbon shows up on bfhq.
This has made me very disheartened and lessened my enthusiasm for playing. (which is strange cos with BF1942 there was no such system and I always enjoyed playing; but now that it exists my game enjoyment is affected by it).

And another coplaint, more for the humor sake of it. Everyone has complained about TK punishers before but this is a classic. On the south flag on Songhua Stalemate a buggy full of enemies drives up and stops behind a building. I chuck a gren behind the building and after i chuck it a teammate runs but there and gets blown up the gren also get one bad guy and blows the buggy. the teammate punishes me but still I run over and revive him. A few seconds later the firey remains of the jeep does that second explosion thing and it kills the same teammate and he TK punishes me again! sigh.

Thank you for giving me somewhere to vent.

Yan
Not sure if you're referring to the Vet Medic Combat or the Vet First Aid badge, but in either case you need to have played the Medic kit for 15 hours to obtain the badge.  Based on what you're saying about your experience, I'm guessing you haven't played the Medic kit for 15 hours.

The Good Conduct Ribbon requires 50 hours of total prior to meeting the other parameters of the ribbon.

Hope that helps..
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6727|In a van down by the river

Yan wrote:

Ha, I've had that happen once or twice, but involving a tank.  I blow up an APC and the guy next to it gets killed.  He punishes, somebody revives him.  The wreckage goes boom and I get punished again.  Its happened to me a few times.  I don't understand why BF2 needs a punish system.  What, the 4 points aren't enough to lose?
Yan
+0|6703
Thanx for your thoughts all.
It was the first aid vet badge and i always play in ranked servers and i have 22 hours as medic.
I try to play at nite cos ive noticed that you usually can find a good squad when its late.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6721|Germany

Yan wrote:

FAQ wrote:

I earned a bunch of points/awards a while ago, but they still haven't shown up in BFHQ/BF2S.com!
There are cases where a ranked server is broken and simply doesn't report the stats you've earned. It's unfortunate and sad, but that's just how it is. Don't play on that server again.
I don't know, maybe thats the reason. Did you play on the same server when you got it? Did you get your points for that rounds? I had the same problem with my AirDefense Ribbon. Got it, in the next round I got it again and in the BFHQ was nothing. Went to another server, got it a third time and then it was there.
Sud
+0|6740
Here are my adds:

- Always play the round in which you earned the award through to its conclusion.

- If you are making a conscious effort for an award, play only on EA servers and avoid clan/omgbuyarankedserveronly$500amonth/FMG servers because unfortunately, we're in a world where admins can't be trusted to handle themselves in a mature manner, and the moment you get an award, you'll be kicked for owning the admin/server will reset because admin had a bad game/kicked for swearing (especially when you say such dirty words like ASSimilate or LAG)/admin will kick you for "whoring GL" when you kill him 3 times in a row with hand grenades/admin will kick you for his clanmate and your stats won't update and save.
BlackKesha
+1|6694|Моск&#
а ты точно играешь на серверах, которые дают статистику?
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6720|Falsterbo Sweden

Yan wrote:

If you check your BFHQ directly after you've gotten the badge, you most likely won't get it. I've gotten the basic repair badge six times and finally it came up after I stopped looking after the badge. as soon as I get the badge I wait a day until I'll check after it.
thinner44
+1|6802

BlackKesha wrote:

Well he says so, but I'm not so sure. Unless it's a 'stats' glitch or something.
BlackKesha
+1|6694|Моск&#

thinner44 wrote:

BlackKesha wrote:

Well he says so, but I'm not so sure. Unless it's a 'stats' glitch or something.
будь внимательнее...
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6727|cairns australia
torro is right late at night there are less kids to worry about and the game is more tactical with teamwork making a difference.i find there are more  people in squads and less lone wolves (rambos) i rarely get punished but i try to play on servers with players of higher ranks if it is full of noobs i usually leave even though i can pwn them i play for fun and making a difference to winning or losing is just about the most satisfaction you can get out of this game.
thinner44
+1|6802

BlackKesha wrote:

thinner44 wrote:

BlackKesha wrote:

будь внимательнее...
I try to be, but then I have something in my favour . Although I can hear the heavy footsteps of a MOD coming along soon
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6720|Debris From Space

BlackKesha wrote:

What does that translate to in English? Sorry if i sound rude.
xaven
+25|6726|Berlin
he asked whether he played on a ranked server...
BlackKesha
+1|6694|Моск&#

xaven wrote:

he asked whether he played on a ranked server...
yes, tks

idiotofwar wrote:

What does that translate to in English? Sorry if i sound rude.
ну знаешь, на этом форуме нет обязательного общения на "English", поэтому каждый излагает свои мысли так, как хочет, вот я допустим знаю русский и немного немецкого(soso lala), к тому же, если страна производитель этой игры англоязычная, то это не значит, что я должен выучит англиский...
кстати, что обозначает твои nickname? то, о чём я подумал?

Last edited by BlackKesha (2005-12-23 01:44:59)

thinner44
+1|6802

BlackKesha wrote:

ну знаешь, на этом форуме нет обязательного общения на "English", поэтому каждый излагает свои мысли так, как хочет, вот я допустим знаю русский и немного немецкого(soso lala), к тому же, если страна производитель этой игры англоязычная, то это не значит, что я должен выучит англиский...
кстати, что обозначает твои nickname? то, о чём я подумал?
I think there was something about 'non English' on this forum, can't remember where though. However, I agree with what you're saying and it's certainly an enjoyable experience being able to translate .

From the 'game producers' situation. It's clear that more and more games are being produced for the English speaking market, to them it's obvious that that is where the mass market is, but you are right of course, and I think it's a great idea to produce games where players can change the vocal dynamics to represent individuals home countries. My question is, is that the case? are players of non English speaking countries able to change the voices to that of their language?
BlackKesha
+1|6694|Моск&#

thinner44 wrote:

are players of non English speaking countries able to change the voices to that of their language?
no, i can't change language in game, bud mi version bf2 "for sale in Russia".
i can speak to russian language, & mi opponent hear russian

Last edited by BlackKesha (2005-12-23 05:58:58)

xaven
+25|6726|Berlin
the only thing i can change is the install language and the language shown on my screen. so if i would have installed it in German, I hear "Enemy infantry spotted" and read "Feindliche Infanterie gesichtet" (but that sucks, coz ALL games translated into German listen so f***in childish...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard