JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6329
I have wanted to get the Meritorious service medal and i just am shy of the repair points so lately i just sit around and repair anything.

I was on a long game of wake and i was fixing the arty and i had about 25 repair points then i hear a drum roll and i get expert repair again.

I got this medal December 22, 2006.

I have never gotten a expert badge more then once after having it for a long time.

Has this happened to any of you guys?
Zubakov
+7|6125|Australia, Newcastle
It happens to me sometimes, except with basic ones. And no, at the time I didn't have the private bug.

Its one of those moments where its like YAY I GOT A MEDAL then all of a sudden it hits you,

You all ready have it. Fail.
CORPORATE-WMD
+5|6147
I get that in servers where i can't use my unlocks( even though unlocks are useable). Ill get badges that i already have.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6515|Little blue planet, milky way

CORPORATE-WMD wrote:

I get that in servers where i can't use my unlocks( even though unlocks are useable). Ill get badges that i already have.
Yeah.. but not EXPERT badges dude.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth
I've gotten expert sniper two times after the first time.
Signature
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6175|c-c-c-Canada

ChevyLee86 wrote:

I have wanted to get the Meritorious service medal and i just am shy of the repair points so lately i just sit around and repair anything.

I was on a long game of wake and i was fixing the arty and i had about 25 repair points then i hear a drum roll and i get expert repair again.

I have never gotten a expert badge more then once after having it for a long time.

man, that must of been a cold night..
RECONDO67
+60|6628|miami FL

phil-12-12 wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

man, that must of been a cold night..
man you must have calluses on your hands from working that wrench
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere
shy of repair points? what?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria

genius_man16 wrote:

shy of repair points? what?
He surely means "shy of getting knifed by the enemy spec-ops guy that has hidden somewhere".

Last edited by globefish23 (2007-07-16 01:38:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard