{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke

Ey3 wrote:

I never punish, only if someone tk's me for taking a jet or heli..for the rest, cant bother less..
Same here,i only punish if they did it on purpose otherwise i forgive.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6629|The Netherlands

S.Lythberg wrote:

I forgive....

BTW, your sig is broken
[DK]130978
+3|6225|somewhere in Denmark

Backupwayback wrote:

I punsih for everything.  I purposly jump infront of jeeps, tanks , jets and choppers jut to punish a guy and watch him scream.  Punish is the way to tell everyone in a game DONT TOUCH MY JET OR ILL PUNISH YOU
wtf?! i hate noobs like you,who think they own all this shit  LMFAO
[DK]130978
+3|6225|somewhere in Denmark

cablecopulate wrote:

I punish anybody for anything. My fault or not. My keyboard, I'll hit what I feel like at the time.
yeah and you're the king to  LMFAO
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
I punish everyone, and usually spunk while doing it.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647
Who cares. You rarely ever get punished enough to get kicked anyways. I just laugh at their auto-rage stupidity and the fact that their home lives probably suck.
S/O421
+1|6300
I know people "hate the snipers", and I hate the red skull in buildings, but if you have ever placed a claymore at the top of a ladder and some dope climbs it then team kills you!!!!!! lol, there is a red skull.  It is so dumb it makes me laugh, it should be an IQ test.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6559|Hungary
I punish only if the guy is force TK-me or shoots me. If the is roadkilling me i usually wait 10 sec and wait that he is saying "sorry" if not i punish him before i repsawn. Anyway i hate the noobs who keep on punishing after they run in front of you or die because they are noobs.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
It's never my fault, either they jumped on my nade, and I go mental when they punish me, or they threw their nade where I was running like a retard, and I punish them.

Alternatively, I only usually punish if I don't get revived after I get tked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard