Kriznik
+0|6778
how tehsig do update? automaticaly or i must login into my usercp to update sig?
[chu^2]sysfailur
+0|6707
I like the bf2stats.info one or w/e it is.  However I liked the old text more.  This new text is girly.
midgetspy
+3|6835

Kriznik wrote:

how tehsig do update? automaticaly or i must login into my usercp to update sig?
It updates automatically every few hours.

Nic
signa
~~~~~
+50|6736|Michigan, USA
thats sweet Sahasrahla.  whats the code to add your rank next to your name?
ie:

name rank
or
rank name
?
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6734|Debris From Space

AFlyingNun wrote:

I'm getting really sick of EA's abuse of profits of expansions.

"HAY I NO, LETS MAKE A BUNCH OF GUD GAMES AND BEECOME LYK, REELY POPULAR!! THEN WHEN NOBODEES LUKING WE'LL START BEEING TOTAL ASSES BY REQIERING LYK A MILEON EXPANSHONS IN ORDER TO BEE ON THE SAME PLAYING FEELD AS UR FRENDS!"

I say we boycott this shit and have no one pay for it. >:-( We don't need constant cheap little updates, we're happy the way the game is now!  Besides, I think SF wasn't all that great... It was like rebuying BF2, except it had different vehicles, different weapons, and different maps. They didn't EXPAND anything, they just added on to. You'd think maybe the hobos would realize some people might want to use grappling hooks on karkand, or zip lines in Sharqi Pen.

And besides that, I have to go into BF2 regular maps and SF maps seperately. I may open up BF2 to play karkand, but GASP: 24/7 ghost town is up and running! Better exit out and open up SF. But uh-oh! The server is full, because it takes too long to switch from one game to the other!
How off topic can you be? Post this to the complaints department. (never thought i'd ever say that)
As a side note, nobody is FORCING you to buy the expansion pack. It's not like you HAVE to have SF to continue playing.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-23 12:30:14)

RainWR
+0|6839|Florida
I've added to the code a bit...

You can place an image in the middle of the code to make it look like mine below. The image size is 400 wide by 100 high. That should be enough to make a decent sig image banner in the middle. My crew has a lot of choices from here: http://www.wolfsrangers.com/rainsig/tehsig

I'm sure the artists among you can make some cool stuff to use instead of my graphics...

Here's the code I used at tehsig.com:

Code:

<?sigml version='1.0'?>
<canvas width="400" height="280" fill="00000000">
    <!-- Rank -->
<image render="bf2:rank" x="0" y="0" width="{sig:this:height}" height="20"/>
    <image render="bf2:rank" x="0" y="0" width="{sig:this:height}" height="20"/>
    <image render="bf2:flag" x="80" y="2" width="[?{sig:this:height}*1.6?]" height="16" />
    <image url="http://www.wolfsrangers.com/rainsig/tehsig/000.png" x="0" y="52" width="400" height="100"/>
    <text string="{feed:bf2:nick}" x="20" y="17" font="arial.ttf" size="9" color="4a4533" angle="0" id="dropshadow" />
    <text string="{feed:bf2:nick}" x="20" y="17" font="arial.ttf" size="9" color="4a4533" angle="0" id="dropshadow" />
    <text id="username" string="{feed:bf2:nick}" x="[?{sig:dropshadow:x}-2?]" y="[?{sig:dropshadow:y}-2?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:dropshadow:size}" color="d5ad1a" angle="{sig:dropshadow:angle}" />
    <text id="username" string="{feed:bf2:nick}" x="[?{sig:dropshadow:x}-2?]" y="[?{sig:dropshadow:y}-2?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:dropshadow:size}" color="d5ad1a" angle="{sig:dropshadow:angle}" />

<!-- Score line -->
    <text id="score" string="Score: " x="{sig:username:x}" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="score" string="Score: " x="{sig:username:x}" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="score_n" string="{feed:bf2:scor:to_number}" x="[?{sig:score:x}+{sig:score:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:score:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="score_n" string="{feed:bf2:scor:to_number}" x="[?{sig:score:x}+{sig:score:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:score:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<text id="kills" string="Kills: " x="108" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="kills_n" string="{feed:bf2:kill:to_number}" x="[?{sig:kills:x}+{sig:kills:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:kills:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="kills" string="Kills: " x="108" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="kills_n" string="{feed:bf2:kill:to_number}" x="[?{sig:kills:x}+{sig:kills:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:kills:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<text id="deaths" string="Deaths: " x="200" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="deaths_n" string="{feed:bf2:deth:to_number}" x="[?{sig:deaths:x}+{sig:deaths:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:deaths:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="deaths" string="Deaths: " x="200" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="deaths_n" string="{feed:bf2:deth:to_number}" x="[?{sig:deaths:x}+{sig:deaths:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:deaths:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<text id="time" string="Time: " x="300" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="time_h" string="{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%h}:[?{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}-({feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%h}*60)?]:[?{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%s}-({feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}*60)?]" x="[?{sig:time:x}+{sig:time:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:time:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="time" string="Time: " x="300" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="time_h" string="{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%h}:[?{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}-({feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%h}*60)?]:[?{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%s}-({feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}*60)?]" x="[?{sig:time:x}+{sig:time:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+15?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:time:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<!-- SPM line -->
    <text id="spm" string="SPM: " x="{sig:username:x}" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="spm_n" string="{feed:bf2:f_ospm}" x="[?{sig:spm:x}+{sig:spm:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:spm:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="spm" string="SPM: " x="{sig:username:x}" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="spm_n" string="{feed:bf2:f_ospm}" x="[?{sig:spm:x}+{sig:spm:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:spm:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<text id="kpm" string="KPM: " x="108" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="kpm_n" string="[?{feed:bf2:kill}/{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}?]" x="[?{sig:kpm:x}+{sig:kpm:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:kpm:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="kpm" string="KPM: " x="108" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="kpm_n" string="[?{feed:bf2:kill}/{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}?]" x="[?{sig:kpm:x}+{sig:kpm:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:kpm:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<text id="dpm" string="DPM: " x="200" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="dpm_n" string="[?{feed:bf2:deth}/{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}?]" x="[?{sig:dpm:x}+{sig:dpm:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:dpm:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="dpm" string="DPM: " x="200" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="dpm_n" string="[?{feed:bf2:deth}/{feed:bf2:time:to_elapsed:%m}?]" x="[?{sig:dpm:x}+{sig:dpm:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:dpm:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<text id="k_d_ratio" string="K/D: " x="300" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="k_d_ratio_n" string="{feed:bf2:f_kdrf}" x="[?{sig:k_d_ratio:x}+{sig:k_d_ratio:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:k_d_ratio:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />
    <text id="k_d_ratio" string="K/D: " x="300" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:username:size}" color="c8c8c8" angle="0" />
    <text id="k_d_ratio_n" string="{feed:bf2:f_kdrf}" x="[?{sig:k_d_ratio:x}+{sig:k_d_ratio:width}?]" y="[?{sig:username:y}+30?]" font="arial.ttf" size="{sig:k_d_ratio:size}" color="2ec824" angle="0" />

<!-- Awards -->
    <image render="bf2:ribbons" set="bf2:sf" x="0" y="155" rows="2" cols="14" all="true" uniform="false" id="ribbons" height="25" width="400" />
    <image render="bf2:awards" set="bf2:sf" x="0" y="[?{sig:ribbons:y}+{sig:ribbons:height}?]" rows="2" cols="15" all="true" uniform="false" id="awards" height="50" width="400" />
    <image render="bf2:medals" set="bf2:sf" x="0" y="[?{sig:awards:y}+{sig:awards:height}?]" rows="2" cols="12" all="true" uniform="false" id="medals" height="50" width="400" />
    <text id="gold_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051907}" x="322" y="243" font="arial.ttf" size="8" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />
    <text id="silver_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051919}" x="289" y="243" font="arial.ttf" size="8" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />
    <text id="bronze_medals" string="x{feed:bf2:f_medal_count:2051902}" x="355" y="243" font="arial.ttf" size="8" color="FFFFFF00" angle="0" />

<copyright x="[?{sig:canvas:width}-{sig:this:width}?]" y="0" size="12" font="arial.ttf" color="FFFFFF00"/>
</canvas>
Enjoy and Sahasrahla, really nice work on the code there, thanks
domus_inc
+2|6723|Brisbane-Australia
damn.

...hahahaha yeah i think i might make me a jpg manually, and on the odd chance that i win a new award just edit&update it.  call me lazy (most do)
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6752|Branson, MO, USA

domus_inc wrote:

damn.

...hahahaha yeah i think i might make me a jpg manually, and on the odd chance that i win a new award just edit&update it.  call me lazy (most do)
Are you going to update your global score after each round where you score a point too? I have a handy-dandy step-by-step guide started here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8391

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2006-01-14 11:02:40)

domus_inc
+2|6723|Brisbane-Australia
oh yeah i didn't think about the global score thingy....

dammit!  you win!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard