ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
Ya know, I don't believe a thing the man says.

He could say the sky was blue, and I would go outside and check.

I voted for the man.  Twice.

Go ahead, bash the fuck out of him and me.
What a disaster.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6404|The Gem Saloon
i voted for him twice also......
sorry america, but i didnt know he was this bad either.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6853|Waikato, Aotearoa
You KNEW he is a dickhead & voted for him?? What a noob
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6654|Camoran's Paradise
Carter and Nixon can't even compare to the shortcomings of Bush but he revealed most of that is his second term.  Besides, would you really want Al Gore as president?

Last edited by Ganko_06 (2007-07-12 20:21:33)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida
what makes you make a post about it atg?
15 more years! 15 more years!
w0ls0n
+16|6556|Maine
It was either him or Kerry. Edwards would have been my top choice.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6354|New York

ATG wrote:

He only got my vote once but just the same I'm still pissed at myself for allowing a moron the top seat.
The_Mac
+96|6235

Mitch wrote:

What I was wondering.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6528|USA

Villain{NY} wrote:

ATG wrote:

He only got my vote once but just the same I'm still pissed at myself for allowing a moron the top seat.
did you have a choice? /no

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-07-12 20:25:10)

Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6773|Florida - America's Wang!
What good would bashing you do? You must have had a good reason to vote for him, and for that you owe no one an apology. Gore wasn't the greatest, and neither was Kerry. That's what makes America great, you can vote for a complete retard, but as long as you aren't blindly voting (i.e. OMG, liek all democraps are all pussies [sic]), you can't be faulted.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6354|New York

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Villain{NY} wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yes. I could've voted for Gore.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6853|Waikato, Aotearoa

Villain{NY} wrote:

I would have thought that everything the man said in his 1st Term would be enough warning about his 2nd Term. Im still wondering why Mr Bush got
a 2nd chance.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6528|USA

Villain{NY} wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Villain{NY} wrote:

Yes. I could've voted for Gore.
and he hasn't proven to be a moron either... /sarcasm
ATG
Banned

The_Mac wrote:

Mitch wrote:

What I was wondering.
I am consumed with the hatred.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

I voted for him (once).

I was trying to bring on the Apocalypse.
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon
we're all human, we all make mistakes.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
commander in chief
ATG
Banned

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

commander in chief
That's no excuse.

All the problems we have and the highest priority of that bastard is amnesty.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

I don't vote, but I would be happy to run for president
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6174|California

ATG wrote:

Where i live, the polution gets so bad some days, the sky is brown from the haze

He lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit* by the way, i found this a couple years back ago http://www.bushisantichrist.com

Last edited by weerdfoo1 (2007-07-12 21:43:34)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6656|Peoria
ATG, do you have like schizophrenia or something?
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6692|The Lou

weerdfoo1 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Where i live, the polution gets so bad some days, the sky is brown from the haze

He lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit* by the way, i found this a couple years back ago http://www.bushisantichrist.com
lmao, someone has to much time on there hands...
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6367|CA, USA

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

when there is a war going on, it would be bad to switch presidents especially since the opposing candidates were of the appeasement/containment crowd.  Everyone (not me) seems to love Clinton but i say that guy just passed the buck and we're paying for it now.  while america slept during the 1990s in semi-isolationism, our friends the Islamo-fascists were gaining strength and plotting.  Clinton's failure to nip it in the bud when he had Al Qaeda's chief in the crosshairs just illustrates that party's lack of understanding of the nature of the threat.

i am glad GW is a proponent of taking it to the terrorists.  i'd rather do that than sit back and wait for another attack.  but this way you won't win friends unfortunately.  people see this as being a bully and not fixing the problem (eg, eliminating fascist islam).  this is again why everyone loved clinton.  he was soft on terrorism and 'played-nicey-nice' with everyone when at the time we probably shouldn't have done that.

Also, i think there is a great amount of problems with Bush's appointees.  i think some of them are lackeys and are useless.  Rummy wanted to go too light into Iraq and they totally dropped the ball when they disbanded the army and didn't contain all the vast storehouses of weapons.  I don't think Bush necessarily was the guy saying not to do this. 

Bush is also seemingly a very loyal person to his people.  this is to a fault because when his people screw up and screw up badly, he's too loyal to call them out on their mess-up and fix the situation.  that's one major fault i think that he needs to fix and fix quickly.
ReTox
+100|6509|State of RETOXification
I was raised that: "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all".

So here's what I think of Dubya:
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Franklin Pierce is regarded by many as the worst President in American history, aaaand a notorious alcoholic. He is the only President to not get his own parties re-nomination. The real reason he got elected was because of his old drinking buddy Nathaniel Hawthorne, you might have heard of him. In the 1850's Hawthorne was widely respected. He wrote The Life of Franklin Pierce just prior to the election. This was the "Mass Media" during their time.

Why have I exposed you to this Pierce trivia in a thread about Bush?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/firstladies/bb41.html

Yes it's true... now slap your forehead.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard